Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Erika (Leceister)  (Read 1612 times)

Offline fingerdeep

Erika - Leicester - Hungarian.

External Link/Members Only

Sunday afternoon and feeling horny, started searching for a suitable girl, could not believe it but the 1st 5 girls I called, the call went to voicemail, so they were either busy or not working. Eventually came across Erika.

Nationality: Hungarian
Height: ~5"8'
Facial Features: (No face picture on web) pretty, would not go as far as attractive.
Body: Well toned, slim, brown all over except panty marks (white), which I love.
Tits: Small, nice nipples but did not harden with tweaking and sucking, but still enjoyed myself
Pussy: Innie, and freshly shaved, not stubble that you get with some girls.
Arse: Very tight and a lovely rose bud which you can have for £40 extra.
Oral: Covered, but allows reverse oral.
Kissing: On lips but no frenchies
Cost: £80 for 1hr (well 50 minutes)
Comms: She does not speak much English, enough to get by, but not to chat.
Venue: Nice block of flats in a not so nice part of Leicester, but felt safe and no funny looks.

Punt: She was wearing a gown. Got rid of the paper work and she took off her gown and bra to review a very tight brown body, well toned. Not bad tits. I stopped her taking off her panties, that was for me to do. Got undressed and then had a good feel of her body with a few kissing. Knelt down to remove her panties and to get a good look of her pussy, as above innie and smooth, just the way I like them. More groping and her stroking my cock, I liked the fact when I reached for her pussy she opened her legs and let me tease her clit not the usual push the hand away.
Eventually onto the bed, covered up and some very good oral, her skills were good. She had no problem with me slipping a finger up and down her pussy just inside her lips, let me enter her a little before stopping me, so back to a slippery finger stroking.
She then climbed on top of me and started working my cock and boy does she know how to do that, her hips move in such a way to really rub you cock as it slides in and out of her tight pussy. I had to change to missionary to stop myself exploding too soon. Even in missionary she had good movement onto doggy for the same reason and enjoyed the view of her arse going backwards and forwards. I had a good look at her back door and wondered if I had made a mistake, but don't take spare cash on a punt otherwise it's like walking into a sweet shop you just spend and spend.
Back to missionary for a while then out, off with the condom and shot my load over he stomach, she had he hands by her tits protecting her face, so unfortunately didn't make a mess over her tits, but her hands which save her face.
Then a nice back and front massage, before on with another condom to try and make the second pop, we did a 69 for a while, her pussy tasted good then she climbed on top again, although her technique was still good she just did not have her heart in it and I ended up fucking her for a while before giving up and calling it a day.

I'm marking this neutral as I did enjoy the punt, but because there was not conversation, it did seem a little mechanical, i.e. there was no connection.

I would not go back but not unhappy about the punt. I think she's off to another part of the country tomorrow. I know it was a good fuck as now an hour later my cock is still feeling used (in a good way).

Offline RogerBoner

It reads like a Positive to me.
Despite there being no photos of her face would you say that you saw the girl in the profile. I've had 100% B&S with EM Europeans. The girl in the profile has a lovely physique as do so many on Vivastreet.

Online Hotdogboy88

Did you see her housemate Vivian while you was there?? She looks hot.

Offline HailWood

Did you see her housemate Vivian while you was there?? She looks hot.

I'm guessing that is Vivian's face shot on photo 11 of Erika's profile.

Offline NervousJ

I can understand  the neutral. Even though you enjoyed the punt, the coming away without a spring in the step is a clue for me...

Shit  convo and a mechanical punt would make me mark neutral too.

Online Hotdogboy88

Yeah. I thinks so. Spoke them not that long ago vivians gone back to hungry.

Shame as quite fancied her after a few shemale visits.  Seems Leicester is overloaded with them at the moment. 😀

Offline fingerdeep

I didn't see anyone else in the flat. RogerBoner, I can see where you're coming from, it was not a shit punt, had bad ones, but there was something lacking, I value a bit of chat, conversation, spose I should have picked it up with the initial call, but she got across what she would or would not do. I marked it neutral as although I don't generally, there was nothing for me saying come back for more, which would have made it a positive.

Online Hotdogboy88

On the back of this I saw Erika this evening.  Cracking little body on her. A peach 🍑 Of a bum. Like OP says not the best at English so wouldn't advise seeing if you have any thing more complicated than oral and sex.

Online Hotdogboy88

Oh one thing I forgot to mention. Her pussy wasn't an innie when I was there. Well one side was the outside was an outie. Perhaps after he ragged all day she couldn't be fucked to tuck it away again. Lol.

Offline RogerBoner

Shame as quite fancied her after a few shemale visits.  Seems Leicester is overloaded with them at the moment. 😀
You might as well tell us if these mens pussies were innies or outies while your here  :scare:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
On the back of this I saw Erika this evening.  Cracking little body on her. A peach 🍑 Of a bum. Like OP says not the best at English so wouldn't advise seeing if you have any thing more complicated than oral and sex.

Oh one thing I forgot to mention. Her pussy wasn't an innie when I was there. Well one side was the outside was an outie. Perhaps after he ragged all day she couldn't be fucked to tuck it away again. Lol.

OP rated it as a Neutral experience.

How would you have rated it? Any chance of a review, please?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Erika - Leicester - Hungarian.

This is her VS Profile, in case the the above ad expires and no longer shows up.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Are the innies and outies piss flap? Showing my age now  :lol:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388

Online Hotdogboy88

Lmao. 🤣 Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.