Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for Sharona formerly of NG  (Read 852 times)

greggrey

A long shot I know but is Sharona still around anywhere does anyone know? Many pleasant memories of some amazing meets with her.

Thanks

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
A long shot I know but is Sharona still around anywhere does anyone know? Many pleasant memories of some amazing meets with her.

Thanks

Do you mean this one ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sar-Major

Do you mean this one ?

External Link/Members Only

Aye that's her DM, after the demise of NG she went Indie for a while working from her own place near the Royal Quay's at North shields. I met up with her on a couple of "Wonderful" occasions  :thumbsup:  :D :D :D

Never heard anything about her for well over 8-10 years.  :( :( :(

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AnthG

There was this post about her in the "Girls You'd Love Back Working" topic. The guy has since been banned but it doesn't look like that was for posting untrue things so it seems to be the case

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15341.msg1018736#msg1018736
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Dimond dave

:drinks:

Now she was a tasty little fuck saw her a lot when she used to come over the the swallow hotel in stockton ,,,  cracking girl to see  :drinks:

Thanks

Offline Dimond dave

:scare:

Hells bells just looked at the archive list.  Kelly ,,, aka Pc Vicky Thorne  the start of the hole shot storm

Now fitness coach for David Bourne Leasure. ,,,,,   They must not do CIB checks these says

« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 11:43:15 pm by Dimond dave »

greggrey

:drinks:

Now she was a tasty little fuck saw her a lot when she used to come over the the swallow hotel in stockton ,,,  cracking girl to see  :drinks:

Yep same here, I've never met anyone else quite like her! Any tips?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Try someone else.    :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

YEP!!!     Find somewhere else to "Dip Ya Wick"  :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OscarC

Forget her and move on, FFS it was 10 years ago. The girls come and go all the time.

Offline simone_raven

Charlie from NG remains my best ever punt. Saw her for good 2 yrs when she went solo too
Heard she moved abroad