Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Redheads  (Read 8112 times)

Offline Ladypleaser

Hey fellow punters.. I've recently discovered I've got a thing for redheads. I find their appearance quite captivating and alluring and they seem extremely sexual. Im looking for wgs who look like they're natural redheads, therefore they've got to be pale skinned. Id very much appreciate any input. Here are a couple of suggestions to give an indication of what I'm looking for.

External Link/Members Only

:hi:

TheDoctor

Cheryl Anne is fun and very raunchy. Her personality may not to be to everyone's liking - plenty of rabbit and not the smartest lady, but you can't fail to have a good time as far as the sex is concerned. She's a big unit and with heels an Amazon so you have to like them tall.

Ted Bear

Am after a Red head aswell, after recently watching Game of Thrones :lol:

Lisawonderland has disappeared who would of fit the Lady Red fantasy nicely

Offline Tailpipe

I have always thought good ones are very hard to find  often have bad skin which fucks it up for me.

If fact I would say I have never had good one.  :scare:

Offline herbie007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I can recommend Lotty, a lovely english girl with a slim fit body, she's also a gusher.

Offline Tailpipe

I can recommend Lotty, a lovely english  girl with a slim fit body, she's also a gusher.

:cool: :cool: :cool:   Still on my bucket list, to do, wish she was taller , more of 10 then a 8 but still a nice pony  :D 

Offline herbie007

Tailpipe

Iv'e seen a few in my time, but Lotty is some thing else, what an experience   ;)

Ted Bear

Lotty does sound good and bonus for Gushing aswell :thumbsup:

but out of my price range and no 30min punt so a maybe. Will see if i have some luck on RB when I list for a redhead.

Offline herbie007

Lotty does sound good and bonus for Gushing aswell :thumbsup:

but out of my price range and no 30min punt so a maybe. Will see if i have some luck on RB when I list for a redhead.

Hi Ted Bear

I agree she is on the dear side, but wot a girl, very naughty.

Ted Bear

if she can squeeze me in for Anal then I would say that is an ideal package and an experience for that price - so I will contact her.

how pretty would you say she is?

Offline herbie007

Offline Ladypleaser

:cool: :cool: :cool:   Still on my bucket list, to do, wish she was taller , more of 10 then a 8 but still a nice pony  :D

I wish she was taller too. Not to mention that Kingston is quite a distance from me so if I was to make the journey it would have to be for something special.
Although her 'gushing' intrigues me a bit, the lack of face pics is also a deal breaker for me.

Offline Tailpipe

Tailpipe

Iv'e seen a few in my time, but Lotty is some thing else, what an experience   ;)

Hotlisted , note to me take kitchen roll  :cool:

Offline Ladypleaser

Cheryl Anne is fun and very raunchy. Her personality may not to be to everyone's liking - plenty of rabbit and not the smartest lady, but you can't fail to have a good time as far as the sex is concerned. She's a big unit and with heels an Amazon so you have to like them tall.

When did u last see her, and does she dfk? I'm really contemplating booking her this week.

Offline Ladypleaser

I was meant to see this lady in London today but she left earlier than anticipated so my only option was to see her at 12 noon which was way too early for me.

Offline NightKid

I was meant to see this lady in London today but she left earlier than anticipated so my only option was to see her at 12 noon which was way too early for me.

On tour and last day in London.

Offline Ladypleaser

On tour and last day in London.

Nah she's already back in Manchester. I should've seen her yesterday when I had the chance but decided to leave it to the weekend. However, she does tour London quite a lot so next time.

TheDoctor

When did u last see her, and does she dfk? I'm really contemplating booking her this week.

Saw her in March. She does pretty much everything including gargling your load (a first for me) before swallowing and asking for her hair to be pulled. And yes, DFK is on the menu too.

Offline Ladypleaser

Saw her in March. She does pretty much everything including gargling your load (a first for me) before swallowing and asking for her hair to be pulled. And yes, DFK is on the menu too.

:hi: cheers

Offline NightKid

Holy fuck!  :thumbsup:

Offline Tailpipe

The clue is in the name hardcore . :bomb:

TheDoctor

The clue is in the name hardcore . :bomb:

Nope - cross purposes. Always the problem when two girls are being discussed. I'm referring to Cheryl Anne.

Offline Tailpipe

Nope - cross purposes. Always the problem when two girls are being discussed. I'm referring to Cheryl Anne.

Sorry I used to NK posting the links for me so I can keep up.  :D :D

Offline Ladypleaser

I am sure panel could help a bit here.

Offline Ladypleaser

Any other suggestions/ recommendations guys?!

RonB1083

There is Alexis Pearl from Aldgate East. Redhead, smaller boobs but big ass. Personally seen her twice and it was well worth it. But she has gone on holiday (which is why i cant book her). In the email i wrote to her she replied she will be back on 6th Sep.

Offline Ladypleaser

There is Alexis Pearl from Aldgate East. Redhead, smaller boobs but big ass. Personally seen her twice and it was well worth it. But she has gone on holiday (which is why i cant book her). In the email i wrote to her she replied she will be back on 6th Sep.

Link please :)

Offline Ladypleaser

There you go.

Thanks... I have come across her before. Unfortunately, she is too short and a tad overweight for my liking. Nice face though.

Offline punk

Any other suggestions/ recommendations guys?!

this might have been one except she is in a cheaper bracket.

Offline Ladypleaser

this might have been one except she is in a cheaper bracket.

Bit dodgy.  :unknown:
She doesn't look bad, although its quite obvious she's not a natural redhead.

Offline punk

Bit dodgy.  :unknown:
She doesn't look bad, although its quite obvious she's not a natural redhead.

dont look too bad do a tineye nope dont seem to have been copy from any site
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 03:01:04 pm by punk »

swanter

has anyone got any recomendations on anyone who looks like rebecca lane External Link/Members Only

Offline el-fei

Not seen her myself but very intrigued by Redhaired cutie

Offline Jagman

This girl looks great, right up my street but no FB, Romainian and new member is worrying.

tuanjim

Sad to say but Alex Pearl has retired from the business.

Offline backofthenet

Have a redhead tip for you gents - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Again, not seen her but a trustworthy friend of mine who's not on this forum has and he swears by her, says she's a gorgeous redhead, a demon in the sack, and up for most things - she alternates easily between sub and dom, does duos, and they do some sensory deprivation stuff with blindfolds as apparently she finds this a big turn on. She's educated, works in finance and good looking apparently - he says she looks a bit like Julianne Moore. I think she's only around for a couple more months.

to reiterate, I can't vouch for her myself but I'm certainly going to try to see her in the next few weeks. Will do a full review when I do.

Offline QuasarNJ

My two cents.

I've seen Jayne a few times now, and she is spectacular.
Punctual, zero drama, fantastic in bed, and all services delivered with delight.

If this sounds fluffy, then sue me. Definitely recommended.

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Offline backofthenet

thanks mate. Obviously a full review would be useful, as she hasn't been reviewed before.

But good to hear I can expect a good time when I do get to see her.

My two cents.

I've seen Jayne a few times now, and she is spectacular.
Punctual, zero drama, fantastic in bed, and all services delivered with delight.

If this sounds fluffy, then sue me. Definitely recommended.

Link:  External Link/Members Only