Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monika - Warren Street - Babes of London  (Read 2219 times)

Offline Charles.barking

This is my first review so here goes

Monika - Warren Street

External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 30min

Comms: Easy, phoned in received address by SMS

Location: Warren Street - 5 min walk from Great Portland Street, not the best apartment in the world, but who really cares? Rang the bell went through straight away, no problems

Girl: stunningly beautiful, she is the girl in the photos. Tall blonde, toned body and incredible tits. Facially attractive. Completely shaved neat pussy, and very tight

Punt: Monika was very friendly and chatty, only down side was not many services offered, no OWO, no kissing, sensitive tits so she doesn't like them being touched much, no CIM or even COB. Started with 69, then some OW, doggy and then cowgirl until I blew into the Jonny. Although limited service done with decent enthusiasm

So why positive I hear you say? You would expect more services at that price.. the answer is probably just that she is really hot, so I didn't mind, and the vanilla service was at least done with enthusiasm

Would I go back? Probably not, purely because there are so many others to try, maybe if I was just wanting a really good looking girl for a quick shag.

Pros:

Beautiful
Great tits and ass
Perfect pussy

Cons:

No kissing, OWO, CIM or fingering

I hope someone finds this useful!

Offline jeezyuk

Why don’t these hotties just quit and date me?

I’d happily pay her to stick around. She is so fit.

Offline Topkat

I saw this one ages ago  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=75859.0
Bit of a con artist IMO, lists FK OWO COB (CIM +£50) etc on most of the sites she is on but tries to dodge providing them.
I booked her through Diva
External Link/Members Only

Offline MrT222

Yeah sounds a bit of a con, fit or not.

Online hamchang

Why don’t these hotties just quit and date me?

I’d happily pay her to stick around. She is so fit.

£1000 a night, and reckon she would settle on block booking of 7k a week... 24 hours a day..... doesn't matter how hot a bird is, somewhere some bloke is sick and tired of taking her shit and is fucking her friend or a hooker.

Offline MrT222

Offline Charles.barking

Can any one recommend a girl just as hot but better service?