Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One to avoid - Hot lips 87, Blackpool  (Read 548 times)

notmisterspock

Evening lads,

Just saw a new AW profile pop up in Blackpool today - External Link/Members Only

Did a quick search here (as I'm sure most of you would anyway) but just wanted to flag up that she's a known barebacker and, whilst new to the area, there are a few threads on her in the Scotland section of the forum. Not her first AW profile, either: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101973.msg1357425#msg1357425

So, probably one NOT to stick on your HL (unless you're a bug chaser and/or REALLY keen to TOFTT!).

Common sense to veterans, I know, but just thought it was worth mentioning (as common sense can be in short supply, especially when you're thinking with the wrong head).

Online scutty brown

Size six  chest, size20 ass. Her Blackpool whoring pays for rest of family to see the lights.
They will be in the next room.
And her IQ is subñormal

notmisterspock

Size six  chest, size20 ass. Her Blackpool whoring pays for rest of family to see the lights.
They will be in the next room.
And her IQ is subñormal
... which, compared to some of the local civvies (if you've ever seen some of the dog-rough, booze-soaked, tobacco-stained, Jeremy Kyle-addicted, gap-toothed, Kappa-clad, face like the south end of a north-facing horse, rotund, unwashed munters around the Grasmere Road area or Grange Park estate), actually makes her something of a catch.  :D

But nope - wouldn't podge that with someone else's, even if it was on the other end of a ten-foot barge pole. Some other fucker can pay for her brood of bastards to get overpriced light-up tat and candyfloss!

(To be fair, this ain't quite how I'd imagined starting my career on the boards after a couple of days as a registered lurker - but as there's a ton of useful advice I wish I'd known when I took my first punt, I figure there are worse things to post in case some newbie is taken with the combination of "cheap" and "bareback"...)

Online scutty brown

It's the sisters kiids, not hers.
Brother in law is there as well,, likes wearing  a wifebeater

Offline cueball

Evening lads,

Just saw a new AW profile pop up in Blackpool today - External Link/Members Only

Did a quick search here (as I'm sure most of you would anyway) but just wanted to flag up that she's a known barebacker and, whilst new to the area, there are a few threads on her in the Scotland section of the forum. Not her first AW profile, either: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101973.msg1357425#msg1357425

Do I assume correctly this is the lass from your thread on the national board ?....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165632.0

notmisterspock

Does the sister join in? ;)

Only kidding - actually that sounds like even more reason to give her a swerve (as if there weren't enough already), as well as the basis for the kind of bad-taste sitcom that belongs on either BBC Three or Dave. But it does make me wonder whether this is how she usually pays their way; I think I saw the same profile for a day or two back in August, peak school holidays season.

I would ask where you get your information, but I know a good writer never reveals their sources...

notmisterspock

Do I assume correctly this is the lass from your thread on the national board ?....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165632.0
I'm afraid you assume incorrectly - I can honestly say I've had no dealings whatsoever with the girl this thread's about (be a bit silly of me to post this and THEN ask for advice!), literally saw her profile and noticed she seemed dodgy. But I understand why you've checked.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 09:47:27 am by notmisterspock »

Offline cueball

I'm afraid you assume incorrectly - I can honestly say I've had no dealings whatsoever with the girl this thread's about (be a bit silly of me to post this and THEN ask for advice!), literally saw her profile and noticed she seemed dodgy. But I understand why you've checked.

Aagh... ok  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 09:56:12 am by cueball »

notmisterspock

You've put it out there now, time to do a pukka review (including links) so it triggers properly on the searches and database.
Well, I look forward to writing my first review at some point! (Not of a "cueball special", I hope, though the lass in the other thread might qualify.) So, a big thanks for your thoughts and advice on both.

Not sure if I'm allowed to put this one in the reviews section, though - as far as I can tell, that's only for confirmed bookings? - but for what it's worth a search of her AW profile number throws up the other threads. If I'm wrong, I'm happy to be corrected.

(Although I won't be booking her, because as far as I'm concerned; once a barebacking WG, always a barebacking WG. Just because you've started telling people you don't do it, doesn't mean you don't - or that you're clean.)

Edited to add: Whoops, replied while you were editing - apologies if my earlier edit caused some confusion. With your comment above changed, this might seem equally confusing! I'm going to leave it alone now before I cause any more damage.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 10:00:18 am by notmisterspock »

Offline cueball

I had to clip my last post, I originally mis read your reply, I thought they were one and the same.

No you can't review this one, only agreed meets can be reviewed

notmisterspock

No worries. Happens to us all - especially first thing on a Sunday, after a hard night of podging TOFTTs (why are they never TGTBTs instead?), and before you've had your coffee.

Tell you what, though. If some unlucky bugger reviews this one, I won't know whether to laugh, cry, or say he should ask you for a recommendation next time! :P

Online scutty brown

............I think I saw the same profile for a day or two back in August, peak school holidays season.

I would ask where you get your information, but I know a good writer never reveals their sources...
You did see the profile before, it was first week of the illuminations....and my sources are varied but reliable

notmisterspock

You did see the profile before, it was first week of the illuminations....and my sources are varied but reliable
Having read a good number of your posts and reviews, I don't doubt that they are - hope you don't mind a little good-natured joshing though :) Thanks for shedding some more light on her!