Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Leanne - GFE and KSG  (Read 1092 times)

11 review(s) for Leanne@SS (8 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Online Nutcracker

External Link/Members Only

30mins
OWO
£60

After a few crap punts recently that I’m trying to forget, and having read some positives for Miss L and she’s been on my HL since I started I thought let’s go. Punt was at GFE

Miss L is sexy as hell, a real pocket rocket with gorgeous nips. Had fab BJ, reciprocated with my top draw oral skills and had her squirming. She has a just delightful pussy, could have spent whole punt down there.

Cowgirl and mish enough for me, love her dirty talk, cock felt like a truncheon. Great cum and thoroughly enjoyed. Felt a connection.  She does like to do a cock inspection at the beginning. Ok with me as I always do I pussy check before I stick my tongue in.

Return factor 9/10 in my best 3.........don’t all go at once lol, pity she only does 1 day at GFE.

:drinks:

Offline cueball

Tontober eligible nutty... gerrit linked into the regional pal, it's good to keep it up there  :hi:

Offline Mwaker

Please help me out here as I've yet to sample the delights of visiting a parlour, did you pay £60 all up, or is there an entry fee to? I'm interested as the girls there look amazing, Leanne is hot!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Please help me out here as I've yet to sample the delights of visiting a parlour, did you pay £60 all up, or is there an entry fee to? I'm interested as the girls there look amazing, Leanne is hot!
I'm not 100% on the pricing at KSG as i've only been there a few times and not for a while either but the system and pricing is broadly similar in most of the parlours however i'd say it was probably £15 or £20 to reception and the rest to the girl which included £10 of the total fee for OWO.
Link below for her profile at GFE in Bury which is about as good as it gets parlour wise, the pricing at GFE is £50 for a basic 30 minute session (£20 to reception and £30 to the girl) however most people upgrade to the GFE service which is £60 (£20 reception and £40 girl) and includes kissing and OWO for the extra £10. Any other extras need to be paid for if they are on offer, CIM is £20 and pretty sure Facial is also £20, can't comment on Anal etc as I don't tend to do that.
GFE do now give punters a member number to use when booking so the 1st time you go it's worth getting one, without a member number I think you can still book but have to ring and confirm again 15 or 30 minutes before your slot otherwise you will lose it if another punters turns up and wants to book the same girl.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 08:59:24 am by Blackpool Rock »

Offline Mwaker

Thanks BR, that's great insight, I plan to give on of these locations a try.

Offline george r

its £20 to reception for 30 mins at KSG, and when  I rang GFE Sheffield to book and the women on the phone (not very friendly) said I couldn't book unless a member ..