Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf-Catherine Maidenhead  (Read 1850 times)

30 review(s) for Milf-Catherine (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thor555

The Link:
External Link/Members Only

The comms:
A bit office hourish, as only operates phone 9am to 6pm during this time it is perfect out of these hour is crap. Tried to call day before but text, all was ok didn't reply after 6pm was at work got busy was silent till 9.30am next day was abut to arrange my plan B. Did not really give great directions to the location. Had been to the block before bad memories so i guessed it was the same place and remembered well 

Service charge:
£120 1hr
DFK
FK
CG
Mish
Doggy
Fingers
OW (no owo but was good)

Maidenhead, Above the normal supermarket, easy parking nice flat, lots of places to recharge post punt!!

The punt:
She opened the door, did the normal behind the door thing. Inside the flat saw a girl with a great figure, not gym bunny but slender sexy polish lady. Face not so great but body was great. Had a little chat sorted out the cold hard cash.

Started with FK\DFK finally someone i have seen who can do good dfk not great but best in my recent time. Spend a good 10mins in DFK and fingering, then about another 10mins on OW, a tiny bit toothy, but was ok. Then in to mish while DFKing was good. Flipped her over in doggy and finished with a good pounding! 

Had a good chat to recover, round two was dfk and her playing with my dick, got hard surprisingly quick and did a bit in mish then a long stint in doggy. Think she got board in doggy as i would not cum. I layed down and she gave me a great BJ and HJ took a while but she endured, was a great ending.

Showered and i was off !!!

Good:
Nice girl
Good body
Good attitude
Safe place ie location
can take a pounding

neutral:
OW and it was a bit toothy

Bad:
Not a great face to look at :(
Doesn't do OWO seemed to get worried about it when i mentioned it
9am-5pm communications

Other stuff:
This was my first punt where i paced my self. Normally im so pumped and cant wait for the action i jump straight in and cum, try and get my two pops asap. This time i just relaxed, the girl was v good to relax with to and made it easy to do this. 1hr should be a bit like this, think i need to a more vigorous round 2.

Over all a good punt.

Would i cum again, only as a plan b or c, she was great but think i want some one younger as she is late 30 early forties i think. Also want someone with big knockers wish that other luton lass i reviewed was working around west london!!

Offline Steely Dan

Offline dubhcarr

yes thanks OP for the review......good plan b for a change from young girls....previously read that she is not so attractive?....how do you rate her?.....

Offline thor555

Thanks

I guess ill subjectively rate her

Face 4/10
I didnt fancy her face if that makes sense but then i guess i wasn't f'ing her face... hang on i minute i guess i did a bit  :lol:

Body:
7/10
See this is from a i knew she was older and i was prepared, so my expectations were exceeded.
Good frame height, weight to hold her and give/take a good shag. Tits not big so if you are a tit man then she is not for you.

if you are looking for milf she is good

if you are looking for a hot face and want to be attracted to her face then dont go here, if you want a decent punt i personally thought she was good.