Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Diana milf Manchester  (Read 2005 times)

Offline Ce95

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady a week ago, acceptable experience. Good looking better than pics , mid 30's, experienced. On the bad side: clock watcher, doesnt seem to enjoy her job at all, rushes you out when theres a 5 10 min left. Doesnt do owo and FK eventhough it is stated in her profile

Anyone met with her? Would love to hear about it

goldwing1

Bit of a shame, she looks well dirty

Offline Ce95

Well she might offer her full services to someone else. This is why Im asking if someone else saw her and what was their feedback. Now I learned to never book anyone without a reference from this site first so usually no girls other than adult work ones.

Offline Kriss

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady a week ago, acceptable experience. Good looking better than pics , mid 30's, experienced. On the bad side: clock watcher, doesnt seem to enjoy her job at all, rushes you out when theres a 5 10 min left. Doesnt do owo and FK eventhough it is stated in her profile

Anyone met with her? Would love to hear about it

She looks very fuckable Ce95. How long did you book her for, at what rate and where does she do her incalls? I don't ask for the address, just the area. I sometimes enjoy a "cold bitch" type of punt. Reminds me of when I was married.  :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ce95

She looks very fuckable Ce95. How long did you book her for, at what rate and where does she do her incalls? I don't ask for the address, just the area. I sometimes enjoy a "cold bitch" type of punt. Reminds me of when I was married.  :sarcastic:

😂😂
Well it was a 1 hour at 120 in the M4 area.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 01:40:11 pm by Ce95 »

Offline Kriss

😂😂
Well it was a 1 hour at 120 in the M4 area.

Ah, the good old M4 or "punting central" as I like to call it. Thank you m8  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline frankc

Offline Ce95

How tall is she mate?...

Dont really recall but As I remember not short yet not tall as in a model

Offline Ce95

Ah, the good old M4 or "punting central" as I like to call it. Thank you m8  :thumbsup:

New here but I noticed that a lot of girls operate from the M4 area why is it so popular with them?😂

goldwing1

New here but I noticed that a lot of girls operate from the M4 area why is it so popular with them?😂

There are a lot of punting flats in the M4 area, that`s flats they rent for one purpose only, the main one`s are Albion Works, Block D and there are loads on or just off Aspin lane / Angel Street around the corner from Victoria train station.
There are also a lot near Salford central train station as well as Salford Quay`s.

Adultwork shows 258 ladies within 1 mile of M1 postcode, and as a general rule, they will be the better one`s

Offline Steely Dan

This is very borderline as a review.  This is UKP, not AW.  You shared the link.  Excellent.  But we need a bit more about logistics, location, looks and service.  And please be objective.  'Good looking better than pics' means nothing.  Does this mean her tits were smaller than her pictures, or bigger?  Or something else? And so on.  You said what service she did not do - thanks.  But what service did she do?

I hope you will stay and add reviews, but they need to include a tad more.

See guide to review writing link below.

Offline frankc

Well, I saw this girl today and loved it, must admit I've not punted in a while and was like a dog with two dicks, but I'd say she,s nice looking, better looking in the flesh....lovely small perky tits and very clean.....I'll be reviewing later this week... :thumbsup:

Offline Ce95

Well sorry about that it was just my first review. Ill try to make it a bit better
Comms: prompt and friendly booked via text
30 mins 60 £
Location m4 area, she guides you through the gates code when you arrive.
Appearance: As said previously better looking in person petite red hair, slim body but not tight she doesnt workout apparently.
After opening the door she guided me to her bedroom directly, no drink or shower offered. Talked for a couple of mins before the paperwork was handled and she asked me to strip for her. She stripped as well and we started with some cuddling and feeling of each others body without much kissing from her side. She also avoids eye contact. Then she led me to the bed where she put the condom and started with oral eventhough her profile states owo. Once I was hard started with some missionary Again she closes her eyes throughout and makes sure no eye contact involved. After some time I got soft and had to finish with my hand while she played with hersef.
Shes definitely my type in terms of looks, no fake lips or tits genuinely beautiful. I found her mechanical and doesn’t enjoy her service. Perhaps with me only as an amateur.
I doubt that I would return, I would rather someone less mechanical