Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fisting (receiving) Northwest/Cheshier area  (Read 1286 times)

Offline jjpassion1

Can anyone recommended a women to fist me? My ex used to do it and I've had a few girls at Amsterdam get there hand in me but its a bit for to go! Would love to find a local girl that I could visit once in a while.

Thanks
 JJ

Offline jjpassion1

Cheers will send her a message.

Offline Goldfinch

Cheers will send her a message.

:thumbsup:

Don't blame me if your walking like a penguin for the next week after your adventures.  :scare:

Offline jjpassion1

:thumbsup:

Don't blame me if your walking like a penguin for the next week after your adventures.  :scare:

I would be disappointed if I'm not  :lol:

Offline Goldfinch

I would be disappointed if I'm not  :lol:

:sarcastic:

I supposed everyone's entitled to there own perversions. :crazy:

Just makes sure you have a shit load of lube to hand. :cool:

Offline hungrypunt

Finchy, wheres your adventure man

Offline Goldfinch

Finchy, wheres your adventure man

:D

A finger is enough for me (a finger of fudge is just enough...........)

A prostate massage although niche is far more acceptable (in my mind) and far more palatable. :hi:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 06:40:47 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Blackpool Rock

You certainly made an entrance with your 1st post  :vomit:

Offline Juan Kossof

You certainly made an entrance with your 1st post  :vomit:

He wants a WG to make his entrance even bigger!

cerealpunter

This one offers it on her AW profile
External Link/Members Only
This comment amuses me
"once my gloved hand has gently massaged its way up your warmly lubed bum, you'll be my little glove puppet"  :D

Offline scutty brown

Can anyone recommended a women to fist me? My ex used to do it and I've had a few girls at Amsterdam get there hand in me but its a bit for to go! Would love to find a local girl that I could visit once in a while.

Thanks
 JJ

Is she still looking for her wedding ring?

Offline BP

We all have our own perversions.  I like being shaved.  Fuck it I LOVE being shaved and will pay handsomely for it if I could find a girl, again, willing to do it.
Good luck with your search.
As I got older I thought it would be easier to find willing females to cater for my every whim...but no...it's actually a LOT harder to find someone regular you can have fun times with

Why is this?  (discuss)

I have cash galore to spend....but gone are the good days of faceparty and the like where you could throw a wad around and have them lapping at your feet.
SeekingArr.....  its a fucking joke...don't waste your dosh...and I won't be swayed on that viewpoint.
PoF...just takes too long to re-apply when you get reported

I thought I was pretty good at this kind of thing....where the fuck have all the good times gone?

« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 12:44:37 am by BP »

Offline scutty brown

do you mean face shave or........?

Offline BP

Offline scutty brown

no my bollocks you clown  :crazy:

and I suppose you prefer it with a cut-throat....???? :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline BP

yes....or a rusty BIC
that's part of the thrill
getting a girl who has never done it before carefully shave your gonads....oh and give me a quick suck every now and again please

There was a polish girl who did this for me for two years...
Then Grace...the well known street girl in Blackpool...who would rob you blind if you dropped your guard.  We had an understanding that she wouldn't, ever, try and dip my pockets whilst blowing me and I wouldn't smack her in the gob....but she knew how to shave....or rather learnt how to....for a suitable recompense....and then an old girl in Cleveleys....but where the fuck do i find them now?

I'm bereft of ideas...all my hunting grounds have dried up.

Please help.
Desperate from suburbia

Offline scutty brown

these girls will probably do the shaving, but not the extras

tried here?

but why not ask Pia?  I'll bet she'd jump at the chance as long as she gets paid
Get Pia to shave while Enna sucks
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 01:47:31 am by scutty brown »

Offline BP

these girls will probably do the shaving, but not the extras

Yeah seen them its a possibility, I guess, but just wanted a girl who would go the extra mile

tried here?

but why not ask Pia?  I'll bet she'd jump at the chance as long as she gets paid
Get Pia to shave while Enna sucks

Yes - I used to go to Absolute Serenity a few years back - quite regularly
Older woman - about 60 and she did front and back - really got stuck in every nook and cranny
Great service
Always left with a huge stonk on and swung by SS or somewhere afterwards

No time for the long drive nowadays

Yeah Pia is an option I guess but...I'm all Thai'd out at the moment

I'm just kind of disappointed that things like this are no longer as easy to find as they were 15 years ago.

jeanvaljean2000

Thanks
 JJ

How do that work? Honestly  :sarcastic:

Offline Juan Kossof

How do that work? Honestly  :sarcastic:

lube, relaxation, one finger at a time until four are inside your ass then fold thumb into the palm of your hand. it's advisable to try this with somebody with small hands! Naughtyaimy is definitely worth trying, if you are in her age range?

Offline amosite69

At Absolute Serenity do they do extras ? 

jeanvaljean2000

lube, relaxation, one finger at a time until four are inside your ass then fold thumb into the palm of your hand. it's advisable to try this with somebody with small hands! Naughtyaimy is definitely worth trying, if you are in her age range?

Wow. That must be painful and may require practice. I think I will pass  :thumbsdown:

Offline scutty brown

This one offers it on her AW profile
This comment amuses me
"once my gloved hand has gently massaged its way up your warmly lubed bum, you'll be my little glove puppet"  :D

PaprikaBabe?
does she sprinkle chilli powder on her fist before she rams it in?

Online threechilliman

PaprikaBabe?
does she sprinkle chilli powder on her fist before she rams it in?

Paprikababe v threechilliman. Interesting. :lol: