Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Sophie-Glasgow  (Read 3520 times)

21 review(s) for scottish.sophie (19 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Scottug80

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

First review after deciding to jump into actual action rather than pondering over my hot list!!

Half hour at £60

Sophie was very understanding of my nerves as a newbie to this pastime and made me settled with a nice massage which lead to some lovely oral with fantastic tongue action and the sight of her going to work was sublime. The action then moved onto Sophie popping condom on and proceeding to ride the life out of me until I shot my load.

I would say Sophie is a very attractive woman that you would see in the street and certainly give a second look with her lovely eyes and long brown hair. Nice slim body with soft skin and nice handful boobs.

I would certainly return and avail myself to more off her likes list, If she gets a longer bed :D

STEPHEN ANDERSON

Sophie is one of the most delightful girls in Glasgow.  As suggested in this review, she is perfect for the novice as she has a sympathetic intelligence & is kind & generous. Curiously, she is also perfect for the more mature man as she is sophisticated, intelligent & patently educated.  As for her appearance, there has been some debate upon such. I find her eyes quite beglamouring.  Her hair is a follicular phenomenon. Her figure is utterly to my taste, being in gorgeous proportion & accurately described in her AW profile.  I enjoy seeing her because, in addition to her manifold personal qualities, I 'fancied' her upon first encounter. This, I find so, so exciting. I have always viewed her as high-end, because of her looks & because of her superior mien. A great gal!

Offline Matrix

Sophie is one of the most delightful girls in Glasgow.  As suggested in this review, she is perfect for the novice as she has a sympathetic intelligence & is kind & generous. Curiously, she is also perfect for the more mature man as she is sophisticated, intelligent & patently educated.  As for her appearance, there has been some debate upon such. I find her eyes quite beglamouring.  Her hair is a follicular phenomenon. Her figure is utterly to my taste, being in gorgeous proportion & accurately described in her AW profile.  I enjoy seeing her because, in addition to her manifold personal qualities, I 'fancied' her upon first encounter. This, I find so, so exciting. I have always viewed her as high-end, because of her looks & because of her superior mien. A great gal!

Is there anyone that you think shouldn't be high-end, Sophie, sorry, Stephen?

vw

she is perfect for the novice

how do you now what all novices want ?   :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Clattypats

Layman's terms!...Man...Layman's terms!... :wacko: :rolleyes:

Offline Clattypats

sounds like a guide for all us "mere mortals"...  :rolleyes: :sarcastic:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

So there have been conflicting comments on her body type before.

To confirm, is she a "larger" girl, is she nicely curved or is she actually relatively slim? Age discrepancy has been highlighted lately. These are the things we need to know since nobody seems to agree on anything other than she is a decent ride.

Had an eye of this profile for a while and every time I look back there is a new review to cast some doubt.

Offline Clattypats

To confirm, is she a "larger" girl, is she nicely curved or is she actually relatively slim? Age discrepancy has been highlighted lately. These are the things we need to know since nobody seems to agree on anything other than she is a decent ride.

Had an eye of this profile for a while and every time I look back there is a new review to cast some doubt.
I seen her just short of two years ago...Was a member on here, but didn't post at that time....Therefore didn't review...It's all too vague for me to do a historical review...Was an ok punt at the time, as I hadn't seen many other girls..Would rate as average(neutral) these days... :thumbsup:

Offline Matrix

I seen her just short of two years ago...Was a member on here, but didn't post at that time....Therefore didn't review...It's all too vague for me to do a historical review...Was an ok punt at the time, as I hadn't seen many other girls..Would rate as average(neutral) these days... :thumbsup:

Not perfect for the novice then?

Offline Clattypats

Not perfect for the novice then?
I wouldn't know what is perfect for the novice  :D ..or the more mature man... :unknown: ...she may be too high end for me now aswell  :rolleyes: ...seems alot can change in almost two years... :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 09:04:42 pm by Clattypats »

Offline digman

i saw sophie about 2 months ago.i called her as a last min option and was with her within the hour,she is not a larger girl and very nice looking.i would put her age at around 35/38 ish. she was  a quiet girl, well spoken and did everything i asked of her.

all in all and enjoyable punt and would recommend for a first time punt.

Offline Walternate

2 guys commenting that they’ve seen her but no reviews.

STEPHEN ANDERSON

Is there anyone that you think shouldn't be high-end, Sophie, sorry, Stephen?

Most of the girls I have seen I would NOT describe as high-end. However, there are so many cynical reviews on UKP I am happy to report a girl as having superior qualities. This is especially true when the girl is patently honest, decent & in the case of Sophie, & the other you might allude to, they are especially attractive [in very different ways].  Neither provided inferior service & I enjoyed every minute with them; many, many minutes, indeed over a number of meetings. I have met several girls I did not find attractive but would never leave negative comments unless they were ghastly, which has seldom been the case. Please don't fret as there is only one other I believe to be high-end; as does she! And, I shall not be intimating such.

STEPHEN ANDERSON

2 guys commenting that they’ve seen her but no reviews.

I left an honest review on AW.

Offline Courtney

I left an honest review on AW.

This is UKP not AW you dunce. Read the rules. Take your delusional embarrassing fluffy crap elsewhere. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Offline Matrix

Most of the girls I have seen I would NOT describe as high-end. However, there are so many cynical reviews on UKP I am happy to report a girl as having superior qualities. This is especially true when the girl is patently honest, decent & in the case of Sophie, & the other you might allude to, they are especially attractive [in very different ways].  Neither provided inferior service & I enjoyed every minute with them; many, many minutes, indeed over a number of meetings. I have met several girls I did not find attractive but would never leave negative comments unless they were ghastly, which has seldom been the case. Please don't fret as there is only one other I believe to be high-end; as does she! And, I shall not be intimating such.

Discussing looks is very relevant on this forum. It helps us avoid the mingers.

Not intimating your other high-ender either, but able to leave this gushing fluffyness on the back of this one's review.

Thanks for the contribution.  :hi:

Offline mr small

I must be thick...what is/are 'manifold' personal qualities ???

Does she have extra pipes ??

STEPHEN ANDERSON

I simply meant that when one is a novice there are nerves & anxiety. Sophie is a decent sort, experienced, has agreeable expertise & would be able to manage the noviciate circumstances sympathetically easing the stress of a first encounter & allowing full enjoyment.

Offline Clattypats

Don't forget this aswell  :wacko: ...It's just all too much! .... :crazy: :lol:

Offline Clattypats

I simply meant that when one is a novice there are nerves & anxiety. Sophie is a decent sort, experienced, has agreeable expertise & would be able to manage the noviciate circumstances sympathetically easing the stress of a first encounter & allowing full enjoyment.
You ever thought of taking up, writing romantic novels... :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

STEPHEN ANDERSON

Discussing looks is very relevant on this forum. It helps us avoid the mingers.

Not intimating your other high-ender either, but able to leave this gushing fluffyness on the back of this one's review.

Thanks for the contribution.  :hi:

Grateful thanks.

STEPHEN ANDERSON

Don't forget this aswell  :wacko: ...It's just all too much! .... :crazy: :lol:

An exquisite delight. My exceeding appreciation.

Offline Clattypats

An exquisite delight. My exceeding appreciation.
Never read so much drivel in all my life! ... :wacko: :timeout:

Offline Courtney

....as well as having supreme exhibited beguiling exquisite elegance  :sarcastic:

STEPHEN ANDERSON

This is UKP not AW you dunce. Read the rules. Take your delusional embarrassing fluffy crap elsewhere. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Advice appreciated. My thanks.

STEPHEN ANDERSON

....as well as having supreme exhibited beguiling exquisite elegance  :sarcastic:

PRECISELY.

vw

Not all novices are the same though, you generalise to much, so much i think you are Sophie touting for easy novice punters.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Matrix

Not all novices are the same though, you generalise to much, so much i think you are Sophie touting for easy novice punters.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Either that or Jacob Rees Mog's been smashing grannies.

STEPHEN ANDERSON

I would NOT ordinarily respond to this BUT I am NOT Sophie [to whom I would apologise for such an inference]. As I have intimated, I thoroughly enjoyed meeting her. I see absolutely nothing wrong in conveying an honest opinion.  I seldom post, so if my expression seems excessively complimentary it only reflects that I like the girl & have had the most pleasant times with her.

STEPHEN ANDERSON

Moreover, I am quite certain that most novices are nervous. NOT an irrelevance.

vw

Moreover, I am quite certain that most novices are nervous. NOT an irrelevance.
really  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Many just get on with it, stop trying to normalise fear for your own gain.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Out of interest how many novice punters have you met to be that certain?   :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Courtney

I would NOT ordinarily respond to this BUT I am NOT Sophie [to whom I would apologise for such an inference].

...no you are not her. This is her here:

Scottish Sophie Maryhill here.

....maybe you can give her a grovelling apology. :wacko: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Clattypats

I would NOT ordinarily respond to this BUT I am NOT Sophie [to whom I would apologise for such an inference]. As I have intimated, I thoroughly enjoyed meeting her. I see absolutely nothing wrong in conveying an honest opinion.  I seldom post, so if my expression seems excessively complimentary it only reflects that I like the girl & have had the most pleasant times with her.
perhaps you could pay her the highest compliment  :rolleyes: ..by sticking a review up  :hi: ...although I don't quite know if I could endure the torture of reading it... :D :D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 10:19:38 pm by Clattypats »

STEPHEN ANDERSON

really  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Many just get on with it, stop trying to normalise fear for your own gain.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Out of interest how many novice punters have you met to be that certain?   :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Advice duly noted & shall be acted upon. My thanks.

Offline Boinky

You ever thought of taking up, writing romantic novels... :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Who'd have thought we'd get Barabara Cartland's ghost posting on here.

STEPHEN ANDERSON

perhaps you could pay her the highest compliment  :rolleyes: ..by sticking a review up  :hi: ...although I don't quite know if I could endure the torture of reading it... :D :D

I shan't wherefore, as I would NOT wish you to endure such.

STEPHEN ANDERSON

My FINAL post on this matter. [For which many might be thankful.] I must extend 2 apologies. First, to the poor fellow who enjoyed his first time adventure into this odd & peculiar world. God Bless you & I am PLEASED you had much delight during your time with Sophie. Sorry that an enthusiastic post resulted in such a baleful sequence of exchanges. Second, to Sophie herself, who must be astonished at the extraordinary correspondence which has taken place as a consequence of my complimentary comments. The last time I checked, it is a free world, which surely must encompass UKP. I have seen Sophie on a number of occasions. What I enjoyed about each encounter was her sensibility. Presumably, this is an acceptable criterion when meeting a girl. This must especially be acceptable as I would not have extolled such without the more obvious elements being first class. I did & do find her exceeding attractive; another acceptable criterion, I would hope. Goodness gracious. I would moreover hope that a significant aspect of being so venturesome is to enjoy the society of a gorgeous woman without reducing the whole enterprise to technical detail.

vw

My FINAL post on this matter. [For which many might be thankful.] I must extend 2 apologies. First, to the poor fellow who enjoyed his first time adventure into this odd & peculiar world. God Bless you & I am PLEASED you had much delight during your time with Sophie. Sorry that an enthusiastic post resulted in such a baleful sequence of exchanges. Second, to Sophie herself, who must be astonished at the extraordinary correspondence which has taken place as a consequence of my complimentary comments. The last time I checked, it is a free world, which surely must encompass UKP. I have seen Sophie on a number of occasions. What I enjoyed about each encounter was her sensibility. Presumably, this is an acceptable criterion when meeting a girl. This must especially be acceptable as I would not have extolled such without the more obvious elements being first class. I did & do find her exceeding attractive; another acceptable criterion, I would hope. Goodness gracious. I would moreover hope that a significant aspect of being so venturesome is to enjoy the society of a gorgeous woman without reducing the whole enterprise to technical detail.

Thanks for concluding all members whose names are all in caps are complete fruitcakes.   :crazy: :wacko: :wackogirl:

Offline Walternate

The whole point of this site is do just that. I don’t think you are Sophie but all you’ve done is cast doubt on her. Maybe you want to keep this lady of fine sensibilty all to yourself.

Offline Clattypats

More drivel  :wacko: ...Thanks for that! ... :rolleyes: :music:

STEPHEN ANDERSON

The whole point of this site is do just that. I don’t think you are Sophie but all you’ve done is cast doubt on her. Maybe you want to keep this lady of fine sensibilty all to yourself.

Goodness. The reverse. I wish her to prosper as she is undoubtedly one of the 'good ones', so to say. If anyone doubts that, then I heartily wish I had not posted a single word on this thread.

STEPHEN ANDERSON

My thanks for your habitual acuity.

STEPHEN ANDERSON

For goodness sake. Please stop responding to my posts. I only ever wished for 2 things. First, I was pleased the novice had a VG time. Second, that dear Sophie had a reputation befitting her as an excellent human being.

STEPHEN ANDERSON

My profound thanks for yet another articulate criticism. I shall endeavour to assimilate all your sagacity.

Offline scutty brown

Who'd have thought we'd get Barabara Cartland's ghost posting on here.

I was at University with a girl called Sarah who was (at the time) Barbara Cartland's ghost writer. She never got any credit...or royalties