Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lin at Zhangri-La massage, near Charing Cross - my best punt of 2017  (Read 14925 times)

Callisto

External Link/Members Only.  Also known as Red Chamber: External Link/Members Only.  My sense is that the ZL website is more accurate - it's more one girl a day than two, so you're advised to book ahead.

I've been meaning to try this for a little while, although some gen from sparkus and LL semi-deterred me.  But I was in the 'burbs yesterday (Thurs), so figured: why not...

Comms: Sporadic.  I texted, and it took ages for most reply.  Including the one with the specific address; my apptmt was at 4pm, and they didn't tell me the address until 3.57pm.  Needless to say, I was late.  In the past they've simply not replied to me, or replied at first then gone quiet; sometimes I've had to send texts twice to get replies, etc.  Often they've been busy for hours ahead.  Basically, they're annoying.  The end.

Location: it's a street called York Buildings, between the Strand and Victoria Embankment.  5mins from Charing Cross.  Quiet and very discreet backstreet.  Parking might be an issue round there, though.  The flat is on the ground floor, and they buzz you in.  The room was candlelit and classy, although the bed was a little tired and the shower very small - it was like a yoga move getting inside it.

Girl: As per the Zhangri-La website's schedule, I saw Lin.  I'd put her at late 20s, but she's one of those girls who could be anything from 22-39, frankly.  She's quite tall, and very slim - size 6-8.  Pretty, rather than beautiful; above all, there's something seductively knowing and intelligent about her.  Medium but very nice tits, and an unshaven though not too hairy bush.  Neat pussy.  Tiny bit of wobble on the bum, but barely.  She greets you in a figure hugging kimono.  All in all: hot.

Service: The website lists various options, but if you enquire they just say £100, ie the tantric.  I had that.  Upon arrival, I clarified with Lin what was involved - and that turned out to be FK, B2B and RO - basically I could kiss her anywhere - plus HR.  Bonus, I thought, especially the kissing part.  I didn't get the sense that this was YMMV or punter-dependent, either.

Punt: So I greedily handed over the dosh, sipped on my cold water and off we went.  First off, Lin undressed me as we stood facing, which turned me on.  Then we snogged - nice DFK.  Soon enough I laid on my front and the massage started off.  It was just right - a little bit, but not too much, of the legit stuff with the occasional bum-rub thrown in to keep me aroused, and then a very slow, tactile tease.  For about 10 mins, Lin reached further and further under, softly gripping my balls and sensually running a finger down their sides, then eventually reaching for my utterly-rigid cock.  It was sheer heaven, and as turned on as a massage has ever had me.  At last I got to turn over, with some more slow DFK.  Mostly what followed was a form of 69: I got to lick Lin's pussy and tits while she stroked and jerked me off.  No hint of oral from her, but I wasn't expecting it.  Eventually she sped up, and I exploded with my tongue inside her. 

After a shower, I skedaddled, without feeling at all rushed.

Would I go back?  Shit yeah.  This was my best punt of the year, and one of my best ever.  I think £100 for that level of service with DFK thrown in is pretty good VFM + boy was I turned on.   I wonder if the other girls there off the same service / are less or more attractive, but there's only one way to find out...

Offline hawai5o

Thanks for the  informative Review . I wonder if its also called Red Chamber ??
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=153764.0

Sparkus didn't think much of Red Chamber!??
London / Re: London independents massage b2b mini reviews
«" by sparkus on: July 28, 2017, 05:31:57 pm »
Red Chamber massage at Charing Cross review to come when I get chance. Wouldn't recommend"

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 02:49:03 pm by hawai5o »

Callisto

Thanks for the  informative Review . I wonder if its also called Red Chamber ??

Sparkus didn't think much of Red Chamber!??

See my first two paragraphs re both these points.  In short, a) yes it is the same place, and b) no he didn't, but I gave it a go anyway.  Maybe I was lucky, maybe it's changed, who knows... I've definitely no reason to doubt sparkus  :)

Offline hawai5o

I understand and that's why we punt ,different girls ,different experiences .Maybe one day I will try it myself .

Offline sparkus

I felt messed around by them, as I remember, and the girl kept trying to upsell to FS and wasn't as busty as the tout's review on here said she was.

The premises were in a nice area but the bed/towel were tatty and I didn't appreciate being made to stand at the door while a guy was stood there and seemed to be snapping me on his phone.  As punts go I think it would annoy anyone all those factors combined.

I'd be happy to go back and be proven wrong with a better VFM curvy bird,

Callisto

I felt messed around by them, as I remember, and the girl kept trying to upsell to FS and wasn't as busty as the tout's review on here said she was.

The premises were in a nice area but the bed/towel were tatty and I didn't appreciate being made to stand at the door while a guy was stood there and seemed to be snapping me on his phone.  As punts go I think it would annoy anyone all those factors combined.

I'd be happy to go back and be proven wrong with a better VFM curvy bird,

None of that was the case with me - no whiff of FS, no tattiness, no sign/sound of a guy.  Strange, innit?  I'm not questioning your account at all (just to be clear).  I guess either it literally is that arbitrary there and I was simply v.lucky, or they've drastically improved their act since your visit.  I plan to go back, so presumably we'll have our answer then!

Offline sparkus

None of that was the case with me - no whiff of FS, no tattiness, no sign/sound of a guy.  Strange, innit?  I'm not questioning your account at all (just to be clear).  I guess either it literally is that arbitrary there and I was simply v.lucky, or they've drastically improved their act since your visit.  I plan to go back, so presumably we'll have our answer then!

We all have off days, I guess.

eastmont

Interesting review; I had a good experience there during the summer - did Lin have long black hair with a distinctive fringe and glasses?

was there any indication that 4 hands was available? if so did you see the other girl there?

Callisto

Sorry, I've been away - yes, that sounds like her.

I didn't see nor ask about other girls / 4 Hands, I'm afraid.  I am keen to know what Annie and Michelle look like, though.

Offline Jonestown

Interesting review; I had a good experience there during the summer - did Lin have long black hair with a distinctive fringe and glasses.

That sounds more like the owner, never seen Lin in glasses.

Its not an fs place, ive seen at least half a dozen girls there over the years and never been offered anything beyond hr, even so its a great experience, there is just something about Lin.

Offline Jonestown

Offline jay100gee

There isn't a Linda there?

schedule is below, did you see Lin?

Monday: Michelle   
Tuesday: Annie   
Wednesday: Lin   
Thursday: Lin   
Friday: Michelle   
Saturday: Annie   
Sunday: Annie

Offline Jonestown

No, Linda isnt there anymore, she has a couple of shops herself, though i doubt she is still available for massage herself.

Offline jay100gee

I'm not one for writing long reviews, although i do enjoy reading them which led me to trying out the seductive Lin at Zhangri-la.

So to be brief and to the point.

Comms were great booked via whats app the day before and always responded quickly

Location is great close to Embankment /Charring Cross station down a quiet cul de sac, very descreet.

Lin was very pleasant not bad looking said she was 24 which i probably believe, nice enough body, but it's her personal attention and persona that really makes the hour great.

£100 for b2b with DFK & HE, touching wherever you want and as the previous review said you can stick your tongue anywhere if you want (i didn't as i don't do that to WG's) is great value.

I would certainly visit again but would like to try the other girls just to for variety.

Oh and i had a nice glass of wine also, which also added to the relaxation and calmness of the hour spent.

Highly recommend

Offline pogba

There isn't a Linda there?

schedule is below, did you see Lin?

Monday: Michelle   
Tuesday: Annie   
Wednesday: Lin   
Thursday: Lin   
Friday: Michelle   
Saturday: Annie   
Sunday: Annie

has anyone seen Annie here?

Offline esgee1969

has anyone seen Annie here?

I’ve seen Annie. She is a short, “normal” looking girl - not ugly, but I wouldn’t say pretty either.
As with most Asians I can’t really tell how old she is... she doesn’t look old but don’t think she’s in her 20s either.
She speaks very little English from what I could tell.
Comms were good, i got replies to my texts quickly.
I got offered 100 for b2b and HE or 120 for FS, 60 min.
Massage was ok, not bad but I’ve had better at some Thai places.
I guess if I had to review, I’d give a positive but a bit more enthusiasm could have been good. Maybe I’ll go back for Lin some day.

Offline sparkus

Have tried to get appointments, to no avail. They try to palm off on "less busy" Blackfriars flat. Less busy because she's size 6.

Offline pogba

I’ve seen Annie. She is a short, “normal” looking girl - not ugly, but I wouldn’t say pretty either.
As with most Asians I can’t really tell how old she is... she doesn’t look old but don’t think she’s in her 20s either.
I guess if I had to review, I’d give a positive but a bit more enthusiasm could have been good. Maybe I’ll go back for Lin some day.

When did you see Annie as I thought that Zhangri la was a non fs place - is this a change ?

Offline esgee1969

When did you see Annie as I thought that Zhangri la was a non fs place - is this a change ?

Just today. I was also surprised as I learned about this place from this thread, but there you go... either they changed or it really depends on the girl.

Offline sparkus

When I went, Fei Fei and the receptionist both tried to upsell me to FS.  She was a bit glum when I refused.

Offline pogba

Was there just Annie there today or a receptionist as well? If so any offer of 4 hands?
Annie you described as "short"- is she slim but busty with long black hair and a straight fringe?
Did you have the FS or just the massage?

Offline esgee1969

Was there just Annie there today or a receptionist as well? If so any offer of 4 hands?
Annie you described as "short"- is she slim but busty with long black hair and a straight fringe?
Did you have the FS or just the massage?

Didn’t see anyone else when I was there, but the person returning my text when making  the appointment signed it “Fiona”. Not sure if this was someone else or Annie using a different name... no offer of 4 hands and I didn’t enquire.
Just went for the massage. I don’t know what you would consider slim, but she was, just average I guess...  Maybe a bit busty for a Chinese girl but this could be a stereotype I have :p longish black hair, maybe she had a fringe I really didn’t pay too much attention to her hairstyle... sorry...

Offline Jonestown

Didn’t see anyone else when I was there, but the person returning my text when making  the appointment signed it “Fiona”. Not sure if this was someone else or Annie using a different name... no offer of 4 hands and I didn’t enquire.
Just went for the massage. I don’t know what you would consider slim, but she was, just average I guess...  Maybe a bit busty for a Chinese girl but this could be a stereotype I have :p longish black hair, maybe she had a fringe I really didn’t pay too much attention to her hairstyle... sorry...

Fiona is the owner / receptionist - very attractive, great body, looks really sexy in glasses.

What Blackfriars place with size 6 girl, Sparkus ?

Offline pogba

So have you had the pleasure of Fiona so to speak? And if so how would you rate her service?

Offline pogba

Fiona is the owner / receptionist - very attractive, great body, looks really sexy in glasses.

So have you had the pleasure of Fiona so to speak? And if so how would you rate her service?

Offline sparkus

I've no idea, they said it was their sister site.

Offline Daman

Annie is in Blackfriars.  Is she size 6?

Offline Jonestown

As far as i know she no longer works herself.

Offline sparkus

Annie is in Blackfriars.  Is she size 6?

Just going what woman on phone told me. I left it at that.

Offline summit1

have they moved location? Anyone been recently?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jonestown

have they moved location? Anyone been recently?

They have moved over the river to Waterloo area.

Offline Jonestown

Just by chance this appeared on AW this weekend, the girl in the photo is a dead ringer for Fiona :-

Too much of a coincidence?