Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Singapore girl peterborough  (Read 1009 times)

Online Ballbrag

External Link/Members Only

Had a punt at this last week and was pleasently surprised. I’m always a bit wary of viva street as they tend to do switch and baits due to the fact you can’t leave reviews. Anyway I thought I’d risk it for a biscuit.
Comms were good. And arranged a half hour to test the water. Arrived at the flat which is near the train station. Rang the number as requested and a little old Chinese guy came to meet me. Bit weird but whatever, he was friendly enough. Once inside I was taken to the girls room. Clearly not the girl in the pics and I wasn’t expecting it to be. But I like Asian girls so risked it. She was pretty and with like most Asian girls very slim. Friendly, nice chatty lady and she looked fine I’d say 35 if I had to guess but it’s hard to tell. Don’t know if they change these girls every week or so but she told me she hadn’t been in the country long.
Anyway I stripped off and she put a cover on my cock. Oral skills were fine only let down was no owo had sex in various positions and finished with a hand job. It is what it is. A good punt overall and I’d use again. Only let down was no french kissing she was not intrested at all. First time any wg has not allowed this with me. So if you are into that be warned.

I would go back because I’d be interested to know if they change the girls. I kind of like the thrill of not knowing what girl it will be. And with Asian/Thai girls if you are into them like me, it’s not that much of a risk.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed.......I like chinese girls but they are all in their 40's it seems....be nice to have a young one......

Online Ballbrag

Yes they tend to be. I had a young Thai girl once from Peterborough’s Thai house where they change the girls every week. She was 21 but no older. She said her name was Cindy and I haven’t seen her appear again. She was very willing to please but you could tell she hasn’t been doing it long