Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasgow 10/11th September  (Read 17652 times)

dumpster123

You trying to tell me that I was not in your flat in [Removed by admin] if you want I will put the number and flat on here you cow. You want to be careful who you call a liar.

When did it become ok to....

1. Use abusive language to another member of the forum.
2. Reveal a part of there personal details on an open forum and threaten to reveal the rest of there personal details

Thehun10

When did it become ok to....

1. Use abusive language to another member of the forum.
2. Reveal a part of there personal details on an open forum and threaten to reveal the rest of there personal details

You should use the PM for personal arguments.

dumpster123

Why? auldie63 and Jessica Hot Babes argument doesn't seem to be very private does it?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 12:42:30 am by dumpster123 »

dumpster123

Should auldie63 have called Jessica a lying cow and threatened her in a PM? Would that have been the "right" thing to do?

Thehun10

Should auldie63 have called Jessica a lying cow and threatened her in a PM? Would that have been the "right" thing to do?

He is breaking parliamentary procedure where one stupid cunt shouldn't be abusive to another stupid cunt

James999

Wow, all these "Wannabe mods"

I do find it amusing when it comes to a pro$$ies location, as if it's some closely guarded piece of information, the reality is if you want to know where a pro$$ie is located ring her up and she will tell you  :dash: Otherwise the booking can't take place  :music:

carlisle78

I do find it amusing when it comes to a pro$$ies location, as if it's some closely guarded piece of information, the reality is if you want to know where a pro$$ie is located ring her up and she will tell you  :dash: Otherwise the booking can't take place  :music:

That's absolutely true but it still doesn't justify publishing that address on a public forum like this.

You never know those Muppets at Police Scotland might monitor this forum, they have got 50 officers and months of time to spare after all. Why make it easy for them and give them another address to "investigate"?

James999

That's absolutely true but it still doesn't justify publishing that address on a public forum like this.

Hang on, the address is not here, so you are making up a problem and arguing over it  :dash:

dumpster123

Wow, all these "Wannabe mods"

Fair point James, tell you what, in the interests of fairness why don't we all post our home addresses on this thread.....you go first.

dumpster123

Hang on, the address is not here, so you are making up a problem and arguing over it  :dash:

The name of the street WAS posted with the thinly veiled threat that the rest of the address would be posted on here......shame the mods have left in the threat and the abusive name calling.

But I guess it's ok, she's only just a "pro$$ie" after all.

James999

the abusive name calling.

GROW A PAIR, Someone calling a Pro$$ie a COW is hardly abusive, and it's not relevant anyway as she's not a member here  :wacko:

carlisle78

No I'm not making up a problem the address was posted - if you look closely you'll notice that the admins removed it.

The clue is in [removed by admin] - even they agree that it was a step to far.

James999

No I'm not making up a problem the address was posted - if you look closely you'll notice that the admins removed it.

The ROAD name was there not the address, but as you say deleted now anyway so no problem  :music:

Offline Daffodil

What a load of bollocks. I didn't see the address posted, but it sounds like it was only the street named. Not much of a security breach. It'd be like people getting their knickers in a twist over me saying what street HSBC is on. Prossies provide a service and so give out their address all the time.

Guess what, if the police want to know where she works (and the exact address at that) they just need to pick up the phone and ask her  :hi:

dumpster123

GROW A PAIR, Someone calling a Pro$$ie a COW is hardly abusive, and it's not relevant anyway as she's not a member here  :wacko:

Have you read ANY of this thread???

She is a member on here, she joined specifically to comment on the comments made about her.

dumpster123

What a load of bollocks. I didn't see the address posted, but it sounds like it was only the street named. Not much of a security breach. It'd be like people getting their knickers in a twist over me saying what street HSBC is on. Prossies provide a service and so give out their address all the time.

Guess what, if the police want to know where she works (and the exact address at that) they just need to pick up the phone and ask her  :hi:

Fair enough but if and when she decides to give someone her address it should be her choice. When it's done through her having a guy phone her or a booking on aw. Not just randomly posted on a public forum.

dumpster123

No She's not

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=12121

So someone comes on here to defend themselves from threats and abusive language and gets banned?? How's that fair?

James999

Just pointing out the facts, you claimed calling a pro$$ie member a stupid cow was abuse to another member, I simply pointed out she is not a member, It's not abuse either FFS  :sarcastic:

Offline auldie63

I stuck the street name up simply because she accused me of being a liar about having walked on her. How did I know this address unless I had been there?  She also said I had " been fobbed off" onto another girl because of my attitude, so obviously this is not an unusual practice there, despite the fact that the whole of my account was lies. Sorry but just trying to save anyone out there having my experience. I thought that was what this site was about! I am also quite sure she has been called a bloody sight worse than a cow in her time.

RandyF

Street name of a prossies working flat is nowhere even close to being an invasion of privacy!

Jessica Hot MILF, is just taking the piss with an age of 30 in her profile  :cry: 

xxcarolannxx

Firstly may I take the chance to thank the gent who agreed it is not right to disclose information. Having again read threw all accusations I would like to point out that jessica hot babe was not at those premises when this arguement started. You first stated you seen her in bridge street then proceeded to say you seen in her in the removed st. Therefore you along with jessica proved your a liar.  As for the statement of the body well thats now a laugh as I personally along with 27 others believe she has one of the best bodies on aw. Can I also correct you on the fact that her profile name is jessica hot babe and not hot milf. Now to call her a cow would be wrong as a cow does it for nothing not money.  Another point would be why book her when it clearly states she is size 8. Did you think her pictures lied Iike yourself. Now u bully points proven. Ur clearly a sad sick liar.

OldAdmin

Firstly may I take the chance to thank the gent who agreed it is not right to disclose information. Having again read threw all accusations I would like to point out that jessica hot babe was not at those premises when this arguement started. You first stated you seen her in bridge street then proceeded to say you seen in her in the removed st. Therefore you along with jessica proved your a liar.  As for the statement of the body well thats now a laugh as I personally along with 27 others believe she has one of the best bodies on aw. Can I also correct you on the fact that her profile name is jessica hot babe and not hot milf. Now to call her a cow would be wrong as a cow does it for nothing not money.  Another point would be why book her when it clearly states she is size 8. Did you think her pictures lied Iike yourself. Now u bully points proven. Ur clearly a sad sick liar.

Daft cow pretending to be someone else now are you?

Sailormack

Another indication of why it would be better all round if pro$$ies were excluded on UKP ... too much drama   :wackogirl:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Another indication of why it would be better all round if pro$$ies were excluded on UKP ... too much drama   :wackogirl:
Only if they don't know the difference between threw and through.

Offline hugh jarse

She has multiple profiles Melissa the minx, Connie Scot, Juicy Julie and Bonnie Lass to my knowledge.

Have seen her as Juicy Julie was a good punt good gfe not into long shagging sesh though. Has cancelled a few bookings on me though and so i'm not sure if she plays one profile against the other to bump punters if she gets a better offer on a different profile. So beware.