Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheryl - FBSM Wolverhampton  (Read 4105 times)

Offline wolves lad

Comms: As good as ever, arranged to see her last week with a simple text exchange on the morning to confirm attendance.

Price: £50 for 1 hours massage

Service: Excellent undraped Swedish massage as usual, I cannot fault the massage itself. I like a soft massage and it helps that Cheryl is extremely hot (IMO). If you like a firm massage this is not for you.

Reason for Negative: I had considered a neutral score as the massage was good, however after a few days of consideration I feel it must be nagative.

On arriving at the house (I've been a few times) the outside looked scruffy with dirty nets up the windows and this looked more like a knocking shop than a home.

When Cheryl opened the door the stench of animals nearly turned my stomach, walking up the stairs they were covered in animal hair (I'm guessing dogs).

Into the front bedroom and she left me to undress, I put my clothes on the plastic chair provided and got on to the table and that's when I could see animal hair on the towels, but Cheryl was already in the room so I felt obliged to continue.

As she was massaging me I couldn't help but to start looking around the room and I could see more animal hairs and the walls were covered in oils and the ceiling was flaking, randomly there was no light in the pendant.

I know to some this may make me sound like a big girl, but hygiene works both ways IMO, these ladies rightly so demand the highest standards from us punters, so why shouldn't we demand the same in return from them?

Due to the awful standard of British FS ladies in the midlands, I've only really bothered with the massage scene the last 12 months and now this looks to be going the same way.

I've added this from my phone so apologies in advance for any errors.

Roadster

Offline Beamer

Is it just a massage......nothing else?

Offline Stapler

This girl Cheryl has worked from homes near Dudley, West Bromwich and now Wolverhampton. She has been mentioned lots of times on here. She seems to go through phases of offering HE to not offering HE.

Older members will remember her texting them in the hope they would contribute to GoFraudMe so she could get a boob job!
She had one so maybe she took up our suggestions to earn more by doing happy endings! Now she has her new tits looks like it's massage only again!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline wolves lad

Roadster - sorry mate couldn't manage this in my phone, she advertises on gumtree and viva so easy to find pal.

Beamer - straight massage only mate

Offline Littlefoot

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 02:10:32 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Littlefoot

This girl Cheryl has worked from homes near Dudley, West Bromwich and now Wolverhampton. She has been mentioned lots of times on here. She seems to go through phases of offering HE to not offering HE.

Older members will remember her texting them in the hope they would contribute to GoFraudMe so she could get a boob job!
She had one so maybe she took up our suggestions to earn more by doing happy endings! Now she has her new tits looks like it's massage only again!

Not worth going if a wank to finish is probably not going to happen! IMO! I see she had an account on here, where she herself says she doesn't do HJ's, before she was banned. Pity, she looks really hot, as the op mentions. 
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 03:22:53 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Stapler

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 04:59:18 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline markeewould

I saw here when she was near the West Brom place near the hospital and she was nightmare couldn't touch ... and she did dint even like you looking at here to be fair ....never got offered anything extra at all and I made sure she knew more money was on the cards but nothing ...she ws young and fit but no joy ...the house had really over the top CCTV system installed as well which made me wonder why ..... :scare:

Yes that's her. More here :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50010.msg653856#msg653856

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73372.msg924694#msg924694

Online Bubbles21

Has anyone seen Cheryl recently? Just wondering if anyone has had a tits out or more yet?

shaolin

Has anyone seen Cheryl recently? Just wondering if anyone has had a tits out or more yet?

Nothing on offer and the service and hygiene of the place has gone down hill dramatically, dont waste your time and money

Online Bubbles21

Thanks I won’t bother again then

Offline wolves lad

Her service is very good and always has been (seen her many times). I just can’t go back due to the hygiene of the place.

I think it’s her home, but god for a lady who has always come across professional she’s let her standards drop.