Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina ExSS - Preston  (Read 1325 times)

8 review(s) for beautiful alexa xx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline photoclicker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nina is now working from a discreet apartment close to the town and motorway network. there is free discreet parking. also the entrance is by intercom so once inside there is no hanging around doors on streets
About NinaExSS
Although Nina pics show her as a blonde she is a dark haired lady. her description is spot on lovely tone figure.. clean and well presented
Once inside nina greats you like an old friend full of smiles, nice little kiss
I have seen Nina once before so she has a little idea to what i like some mild domination mixed with some girlfriend
I had already discussed outfits with Nina via txt, and said i would bring something along. So today's outfit was a wetlook catsuit with two way zipped, and over the knee boots. formalities out the way Nina when to get changed while i showered. Nina come into the room looking amazing. not that i doubted she wouldn't. the catsuit fitted perfect showing her stunning figure and lovely breast. she climbs on the bed and kisses me then works her was down my body and started oral. lots of spitting and hand action. then mistress nina kicked in, and gave me some poppers push me back to the bed and pinned my throat down applying enough pressure to get my blood pumping whilst playing with my cock, it was now my turn to pleasure her she unzipped the catsuit at the bottom exposing this lovely peachy bum, who was i not to indulge, so off i when kissing caressing and a little rimming, i then asked her to get on her back and gave her oral. She seemed to enjoy this and after i came up for air was rewarded with more popper. she ordered me on the bed on all fours where she put a condom her finger and started to give me anal this move on to two finger pushing deep. may be next time we can see how far we can go.
So back on the bed i asked if we could go in to 69 so Nina straddled me and what a sight to seen her peachy bum popping out of the catsuit the looking through her legs watch he give me oral. unfortunately this was all to much i was ready to but i mentioned this and exploded in her mouth, Nina went to clean up etc the came back had a nice little kiss and a chat, i was not rushed at all and look forward to many more meetings and role play

Offline photoclicker

thank glad you understood it im too steps from dyslexic i think

Offline Juan Kossof

thank glad you understood it im too steps from dyslexic i think

I put it down to auto correct on your phone! it has certainly got me considering seeing her though. ;)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 05:57:49 pm by Juan Kossof »

Offline photoclicker

why not try a two girl with jessica as well

Brunettelover

I wanna see this lady but every review suggests she doesn't DO DFK

such a shame  :dash: :dash: