Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samattha - Central Cardiff  (Read 1060 times)

16 review(s) for Samattha (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

lotsc

Sam has been on my HL for a while and after reading some reviews, she fast tracked to the top of the list and I managed to see her recently. This was an incall in a nice Central Cardiff apartment. After a long day at work, I thought it would be nice to unwind and unload.

Comms were initially on AW, then on the day by text. Given the post code, parked up, let Sam know I had arrived and then given simple directions by text. Met Sam at the door and my first thoughts were she is no doubt the girl in the pictures and facially she is very pretty. Handed Sam the cash and accepted the offer of a shower. Came out and Sam had a glass of water ready for me, nice touch.

Had a brief chat to break the ice and then moved onto DFK with hands all over each other. This quickly escalted to RO on Sam, she was freshly shaven, moved onto OWO on me with Sam licking my bolls at the same time which felt amazing, we then moved onto 69 and I loved the view. Sam let me put some fingers which went on for a few minutes and then promptly put the raincoat on and moved onto Cowgirl, shot my load quicker than I expected to as her pussy surpringly felt quite tight compared to the WG's I've seen. Had a little cuddle and a chat, took another shower and then Sam gave me a massage before I was on my way.

Overall a great experience and will return once I've gone through my HL.

£80 for 30 minutes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Scott cock

Just looked at her profile and her pics on UKE.
Def another for the HL

Offline Steelworker

Good review, Lotsc. Glad you enjoyed. Seen her couple of times and had a great time too  :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

Samattha is a great lass. Gorgeous lady, very polite, extremely pleasant personality. Worth every minute and every penny.  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review Lotsc.  Have not managed to see her yet myself.  Glad you enjoyed.   :thumbsup:

Offline foreverhung

shot my load quicker than I expected to as her pussy surpringly felt quite tight compared to the WG's I've seen.

I fucking knew it!!!  :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac