Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Ladyboy Maya - Scarborough  (Read 2685 times)

Offline firedry

Just had to sample her during visit to Scarborough.

Cracking tits, smile, petite body.

Great communication arranged over a couple of days, had my doubts as to what to expect.

Turned up, leopard print blouse and tight leather trousers on, kiss at the door and led to the bedroom. Another kiss, I was rock hard by now, and she grabbed my cock through my jeans, unbuttoned, down to her knees and started to suck my cock. I was like in a spam, all hers, legged like jellly and she gobbled my thick load and pushed me onto the bed.

She cleaned up. Demanded I get my clothes off and get my cock hard for her as she was now going to relax back and let me fuck her.

She took her clothes off to a g-string and lay back. She told me to come over and kiss her body. I kissed and licked her neck moving further down until I had to pull her g-string off with my teeth.

This unearthed her lady cock and arse.

I then pumped her arse, spun her over and fucked her doggy. One more huge groan and I was beat.

Simply the best experience

Offline mrfishyfoo

LICKER99

Offline firedry

As I say, I communicated with her over a couple of days.

Offline mrfishyfoo

As I say, I communicated with her over a couple of days.

That's a huge discount on a 30 minute punt. How you manage that ??

Offline firedry

Speak Thai and not just the basics!
They love it. They feel a sense that you are one of them and not just a farang.

LICKER99

So if I speak Thai it's £70?

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I smell fish.......says £90
Firedry didn't smell fish........no pussy :D

Offline firedry

So if I speak Thai it's £70?

Was for me.
Fluent Thai, beautiful language.

Not crappy Thai stuttering along as I'd expect most would do making a laughing mockery of themselves.

I'd guess most say they have been on holiday to Thailand to impress, believe me, it doesn't impress them.