Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bramcote Massage - Beeston, Nottinghamshire  (Read 3338 times)

Offline Bramcote-man

1 hour Massage with HE £40

This is the bramcote one where you park near the yellow box... Brand new lady jasmine...

External Link/Members Only

Books on the Wednesday to go for Thursday at 12:30 & then was asked if I could move it to 12:15 so I agreed, then half at 11:30 was asked to get their for 12 because they had a booking at 1... should've cancelled at this point but thought I'd roll with it...

Knocks on and I'm greeted as usual by Jan & nobody else about, so gets the paperwork out of the way, I'm getting undressed and this ghastly Thai lady in her 50s walks in wearing jeans & a white top...

Proceeds to start my massage and asks if I want b2b for an extra £40 ! I obviously decline... she proceeds to give me a rubbish massage even though I asked at least 4 times for it to be firmer but no joy...

She was chatting through the massage explaining that she works in Manchester & Blackpool & explains that girls only make it worth their while if customers have extras really giving it the sob story...

Got told to turn over after about 30mins of massage... she asks if I want OWO for extra £20 (I'm thinking there's no way I'm going to cum by HJ so I say I only have £10 on me and she says "that's ok" so I'm thinking **** it I'm going to do it and make sure she deep throats... anyway she then licking away but wouldn't put more than my BE in and say she can't suck properly because she's got a cold...

So I got up got dressed and walked   :angry:

Worst time to date !!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Oh shit, sorry to read matey, terrible time and one to avoid.

Where is Jen, has she left now?

The trophy for worst bird there has now been taken from Em and given to this old snapper haha

Offline Time2blow

Hello ain't the prices in that place £40 1 hour massage and HE all in and £60 1 hour massage HE and B2B all in and you paid £40 for the hour with HE but she said would u like B2B for another £40 so all in at £80 that's a rip off wonder where Jen is gone either on holiday all left for good it was gonna happen at some point and now they got another new bird giving OWO I wonder if u can CIM aswell?

Online RogerBoner

Jen is still working there. The new one sounds awful. Just phone to find out who's working on the day that you want an appointment. The boss knows lots of pretty girls so I don't know why she employs ugly ones. I used to like thin girls but after my session with Jenny at Poni Thai Beeston I'm open to more voluptuous ladies.

Offline Sham12345

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387

Offline chipsdigme

Those were the days....haha

Offline Willie the great

Those were the days....haha
you should try Annie she says Beeston but she is in bramcote details on gumtree call her07404908982.....

Offline Knockonwood

Anyone have any more details on Annie

Offline michael.fannymore

Anyone have any more details on Annie

Welcome to fantastic Chinese full body massage in Nottingham Car park space near shop. Open 10am to 10 pm one week all the day work 30 mins £30. 60mins £40. Phone number 07404908982. See you soon hope you nice xxxxx

It's not a shop it's a council flat more Bramcote/wollaton area than beeston. She is chinese, maybe about 35, smallish tits and fully shaven. think it's 50 for half hour b2b or £60 for that with oral. She gets fully nude, seems to like kissing, ok with being touched anywhere. Massage part is ok, quite firm.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=243422.msg2489666#msg2489666
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 07:40:43 pm by michael.fannymore »

Offline chipsdigme

Welcome to fantastic Chinese full body massage in Nottingham Car park space near shop. Open 10am to 10 pm one week all the day work 30 mins £30. 60mins £40. Phone number 07404908982. See you soon hope you nice xxxxx

It's not a shop it's a council flat more Bramcote/wollaton area than beeston. She is chinese, maybe about 35, smallish tits and fully shaven. think it's 50 for half hour b2b or £60 for that with oral. She gets fully nude, seems to like kissing, ok with being touched anywhere. Massage part is ok, quite firm.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=243422.msg2489666#msg2489666

In addition to that, last time I went she also did CIM. I asked if she does sex still (she says not), but I have had sex with her in the past.

Offline Knockonwood

In addition to that, last time I went she also did CIM. I asked if she does sex still (she says not), but I have had sex with her in the past.
Do you think she’s worth a visit

Offline chipsdigme

Do you think she’s worth a visit

You'll get a decent massage, nude, with kissing and BJ (with CIM), depends what you are after, but I would say yes. £80 for 1 hour. It's not top quality, but for the money, it's not bad.