Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone tried this lady  (Read 523 times)

Packyourbags

Really fancy trying an older lady but has anyone tried her say sensual and bandage not that I won't bandage just want a nice massage with a happy ending External Link/Members Only

Offline threechilliman

What are you talking about? Some kind of fetish?

Offline blackburnian

Really fancy trying an older lady but has anyone tried her say sensual and bandage not that I won't bandage just want a nice massage with a happy ending External Link/Members Only

Something about the location - esprick - rings alarm bells in my mind but I dunno why ?? (Not taking the piss here either!! )

Aw profile Link    External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Got her in my cage hotlist (blacklist)  :scare:

Bb

Packyourbags

No basically wanted to know if this I a legitimate person and does she do happy endings with regards to the esprick I'm unsure what you mean but I do know she is based in Wesham near Kirkham
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 10:17:23 pm by Packyourbags »

Packyourbags

Oh just Googles esprick and it's actually a village in fylde near what I think is her location

Packyourbags

No basically wanted to know if this I a legitimate person and does she do happy endings with regards to the esprick I'm unsure what you mean but I do know she is based in Wesham near Kirkham

Yanusmc

Thanks for the informative title