Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Big Tits X - Luton  (Read 1167 times)

1 review(s) for Amy BIG TITS X (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline DoggyD

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet was a couple of months ago.

Comms were very good & I knew the place well. Pics showed her having great boobs so I was sold. Price was good for services wanted (OWO & CIM).

Greeted with her hiding behind the door in a robe. Got the immediate impression she was bigger allround than the pics let on. Upstairs to the middle room and sorted out services & cash. £50 for OWO, CIM & dressed up like a school girl (she offered). Got undressed whilst she left the room to get into her gear.

Came back & looked good, boobs busting out of her top & arse flashing under her tartan skirt. Happy to assume a few positions to allow me to finger & lick her pussy. Some good boob play, only weird bit was her slapping her pussy asking"you like my baby pussy?". Had to ask her to stop as that was putting me off.

Anyway, her on the bed doggy style looking up sucking my cock, then her laid back with more playing & then onto the finish. Her on her knees in front of me sucking until I came. Discreetly spit it out whilst I was cleaning myself.

Friendly girl from start to finish, would definetly see her when she is back in the area. Only downside is she was bigger around the tummy than expected but hey those tits & arse were worth it.

Seen a few other girls in or around Luton but cant seem to find them on Adultwork or Vivastreet. If I find their details I will post a review.

Offline The_Don

IMO, caution is advised with this W/G.

She had a number of profile over the years and her reviews are very mixed.

Current profile

Love Amy
External Link/Members Only
+447576333564
Town:   Clapham Junction City Of London Kennsington
County:   Wandsworth
Region:   London
Nationality:   Hungarian
Orientation:   Bi-curious
Views:   960
Last Login:   Today

Hidden Image/Members Only

Born in 1994

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Previous profiles...
As Amy Big Tits

Locations she's worked:
Barons Court, Euston/Warren Street
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6993

As Brigitte Me Too x

Locations she's worked:
Palmer's Green, Tottenham
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5045

Offline DoggyD

Woah I wouldn't have gone had I seen the verification pic. Nah once I saw the boobs I would have risked it. I found her quite sweet in a silly way, probably would go back if she was in the area but as I have learnt the hardway some return visits arent as good as the first seemed in the memory. In recent times I have only returned 3 times in a month to the same girl & the 3rd time the experience was woeful so maybe one off is the way to go.