Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty denisse - Fake £20 notes - Newcastle  (Read 1334 times)

Jowsie turbitt

External Link/Members Only

After aqquiring some absolutely brilliant fake £20 notes I seen advertised online I thought I'd pay this annoying bitch a visit and get my own back for her terrible service and downright terrible attitude. Went to Newcastle last week with £5000 of fake notes changing them in various bookies etc and various clothes shops I had a look to see who was available on adult work, seen the above named and stupidly thought she was English  :dash:  big mistake. To cut a long story short it was the first bad punt I've had, and by bad I mean terrible, no effort, no owo, no nothing, only thing I felt good about was the fact I paid the £70 half an hour fee ( gave £80, keep the change  :lol:)  in fake £20 notes lol. Absolutely stunning girl, but Romanian, never ever again will I see a Romanian
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 01:39:21 am by Jowsie turbitt »

Offline Kev3773

Obviously some dickhead on a wind-up mission  :dash: :dash:

vw

Clearly a dick, what is wrong with people.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just what we need, another fucking Troll.       :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

After aqquiring some absolutely brilliant fake £20 notes I seen advertised online

Who the fuck would be stupid enough to advertise counterfeit currency online.    :dash: :dash: :dash:

vw

Who the fuck would be stupid enough to advertise counterfeit currency online.    :dash: :dash: :dash:

Probably on silkroad2

External Link/Members Only)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 11:15:46 am by vw »

Offline catweazle

I call bullshit on this one. What do you think WGs do when they leave the room after being paid? check the notes .

If this is true (which i seriously doubt) its a mean nasty trick to play.

Jowsie turbitt

I call bullshit on this one. What do you think WGs do when they leave the room after being paid? check the notes .

If this is true (which i seriously doubt) its a mean nasty trick to play.

The notes I got where of the quality that even when checked with UV or pen they pass, nobody notices, hence how I spent in shops

Jowsie turbitt

Clearly not a wind up whatsoever, punt was that bad I wish it was a wind up

Jowsie turbitt

Probably on silkroad2

External Link/Members Only)

You can buy fake notes, driving licences, firearms, bombs, etc online, can even get drugs posted to you, just have to know the right people

vw

You can buy fake notes, driving licences, firearms, bombs, etc online, can even get drugs posted to you, just have to know the right people

Really, i never knew that.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i posted the link by random. 

Anyway which school are you at?  what are the dinner ladies like?

Offline FLYING BLUE

TWAT

Offline catweazle

The notes I got where of the quality that even when checked with UV or pen they pass, nobody notices, hence how I spent in shops

And a great bargain - 50 fake £20 notes for the knock down price of only £1100.............

Offline scutty brown

story doesn't even make sense.......it would seem he went with the intention of revenge for bad service, before that bad service had happened.
Total bollox

Offline 3rdManIn

So he decided to pay her a visit to get her back for a bad previous experience. But didn't know she wasn't English til he got there.

Bullshit through and through.