Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shannon of Leeds  (Read 1009 times)

Offline Luvslicking

Hi I worked down here in approx 2007 and I used to see a lady that went by the name of Shannon or pussycat69 I think she was on broad lane I havnt been down this way for a long time now and the number I had for her has obviously gone now, does anyone remember her? And or know if she's still working links to any current profiles or websites would be appreciated she used to advertise on aw she was the best lady I have ever seen for services and attitude! Up for anything and an amazing body, she was blonde quite tall with fake fits and a really strong Yorkshire accent.

Offline Luvslicking

Hi I worked down here in approx 2007 and I used to see a lady that went by the name of Shannon or pussycat69 I think she was on broad lane I havnt been down this way for a long time now and the number I had for her has obviously gone now, does anyone remember her? And or know if she's still working links to any current profiles or websites would be appreciated she used to advertise on aw she was the best lady I have ever seen for services and attitude! Up for anything and an amazing body, she was blonde quite tall with fake fits and a really strong Yorkshire accent.

Offline donnybob

Hi I worked down here in approx 2007 and I used to see a lady that went by the name of Shannon or pussycat69 I think she was on broad lane I havnt been down this way for a long time now and the number I had for her has obviously gone now, does anyone remember her?
NO

And or know if she's still working
NO IDEA

links to any current profiles or websites would be appreciated she used to advertise on aw she was the best lady I have ever seen for services and attitude! Up for anything and an amazing body, she was blonde quite tall with fake fits and a really strong Yorkshire accent.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Seriously?
You asked this question back in October 2017, about a WG going back 10 years and you didn't get an answer at that time :unknown:

Time to move on.
FB

Offline Luvslicking

Thanks for taking the time to respond lads 😉