Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel-Superstar Reading.  (Read 1737 times)

28 review(s) for rachel-superstar (24 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline agent47

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is a punt from a few weeks ago, meet was at a large hotel in the business end of Reading. Comms all done via text earlier in the day and arranged for a late evening 1hr session.

Arrive at the hotel exchange a few texts and sail past reception and up to the room and im greeted by Rachel dressed as requested wearing nothing but black hold up's. She locked onto me straightaway and we went into DFK, then handed over the cash threw my clothes off and we got down to more DFK then worked my way down her body and began munching on her pussy, after awhile of this she was now writhing around on the bed and panting and moaning.

Now onto OWO which was fine but a little bit toothy and to light, if she clamped her mouth around me a bit tighter and sucked harder it would have been great. Now onto the sex, doggy with her perched on the edge of the bed with her gorgeous little arse up in the air showing off her glistening pussy, me standing i slid in and got into a good rhythm until i was bashing away like a mad man. Kept this going with a few rests then back to frantic pace with lots of moaning and panting from the both of us until i exploded inside her tight pussy (protected).

A little break we freshened up and had a drink and a chat then Rachel could see my dick getting hard again through my boxers so she straddled my lap in the chair for some DFK and grinding her pussy up against me. We then moved over to the bed eating her pussy again then onto me standing and Rachel on her back with her feet on my shoulders me grabbing her thighs and smashing away, onto cowgirl with her grabbing the head board and really going at it, I felt the vinegar stroke coming so got her to stop for a minute, more of the same then onto frantic doggy again with Rachel's arse making a loud smacking and cracking sound as i bashed away, a little break with some DFK then cowgirl again with her bouncing around this time. Back to frantic doggy then announced i was going to shoot again so she told me to shoot over her back, whip the bag off and i still had a lot of spunk in the tank and spat several ropes of spunk right up her back then slapped my dick around over her arse cheeks  :yahoo: 

Only small downside for me was the OWO and she's a bit boney in places so when your going at it hard she was digging into me a few times.

I've seen Rachel once before and for me both times she's been a 10/10 punt, very pretty amazing big blue eyes and Raven black hair, very keen and enthusiastic, petite with a cute little arse which is great fun in doggy.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 08:54:24 pm by agent47 »

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is a punt from a few weeks ago, meet was at a large hotel in the business end of Reading. Comms all done via text earlier in the day and arranged for a late evening 1hr session.

Arrive at the hotel exchange a few texts and sail past reception and up to the room and im greeted by Rachel dressed as requested wearing nothing but black hold up's. She locked onto me straightaway and we went into DFK, then handed over the cash threw my clothes off and we got down to more DFK then worked my way down her body and began munching on her pussy, after awhile of this she was now writhing around on the bed and panting and moaning.

Now onto OWO which was fine but a little bit toothy and to light, if she clamped her mouth around me a bit tighter and sucked harder it would have been great. Now onto the sex, doggy with her perched on the edge of the bed with her gorgeous little arse up in the air showing off her glistening pussy, me standing i slid in and got into a good rhythm until i was bashing away like a mad man. Kept this going with a few rests then back to frantic pace with lots of moaning and panting from the both of us until i exploded inside her tight pussy (protected).

A little break we freshened up and had a drink and a chat then Rachel could see my dick getting hard again through my boxers so she straddled my lap in the chair for some DFK and grinding her pussy up against me. We then moved over to the bed eating her pussy again then onto me standing and Rachel on her back with her feet on my shoulders me grabbing her thighs and smashing away, onto cowgirl with her grabbing the head board and really going at it, I felt the vinegar stroke coming so got her to stop for a minute, more of the same then onto frantic doggy again with Rachel's arse making a loud smacking and cracking sound as i bashed away, a little break with some DFK then cowgirl again with her bouncing around this time. Back to frantic doggy then announced i was going to shoot again so she told me to shoot over her back, whip the bag off and i still had a lot of spunk in the tank and spat several ropes of spunk right up her back then slapped my dick around over her arse cheeks  :yahoo: 

Only small downside for me was the OWO and she's a bit boney in places so when your going at it hard she was digging into me a few times.

I've seen Rachel once before and for me both times she's been a 10/10 punt, very pretty amazing big blue eyes and Raven black hair, very keen and enthusiastic, petite with a cute little arse which is great fun in doggy.

Pleased you had a great time OP.Me , I've seen her several times this year and always enjoy her company. Can be quite difficult to pin down though. I hope to see her again soon :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline agent47

Pleased you had a great time OP.Me , I've seen her several times this year and always enjoy her company. Can be quite difficult to pin down though. I hope to see her again soon :yahoo: :yahoo:
Yeah she's great fun. Have had the same issue before trying to pin her down, she said she was in Reading towards the end of the month but then changed it again. Hoping to get my hands her again soon,and for a longer session this time.