Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anayram LOVE - Brick Lane E1 (travels to other UK locations)  (Read 866 times)

2 review(s) for Anayram LOVE (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline PilotMan

Anayram LOVE

External Link/Members Only

Booking & Comms

She was slow to respond to the first text – 2 hours. After that her comms were good, responded quickly to questions, kissing confirmed, OWO included in one hour CIM extra £20.
Once I had parked I spoke with her on the phone to get the full address and entry to the flat.

The location

Private flat above shops in Cheshire Street E2 / near Brick Lane. I punted Natasha Deluxe here the previous week – same room, same bed  :lol: :D. This group of girls obviously mix and match and rotate every few weeks.
Nearest Station – Shoreditch Overground – 5 minute walk
Parking in the surrounding streets – PayByPhone App

Price: 60 minutes £100

The Girl

Ana opened the door in some sexy red underwear. She stands around 5’3 a trim and fit size 8 with firm B/C cup titties. She told me she was 24 and it would be her 25th birthday soon; that fits. She’s very attractive – pictures are accurate. She was quite chatty, happy and smiling.

The punt

The duplex flat has a single bedroom and bathroom with bath & shower. I was offered a shower, which I took. There was another girl sharing, she was walking around naked tidying the bedroom while I was in the room.

We exchanged the £100 as agreed and Ana went off to use the toilet – I could hear it flush. She came straight back in the room (no shower or tap running) put me off RO :thumbsdown: which I would have done as I really fancied her.

She offers me a massage. Whilst the massage was average, her climbing on top of me and feeling her hands all over me was very nice.

Ana turned me over and started playing with my cock, then she asks me if I’ve ever had the feeling of a tongue piercing on my cock. I tell her yes I have and I’m looking forward to it – she asks me for £20 for OWO. I tell her that we agreed already by text it’s included, “but I’ll make it extra special for another £20” she says. I tell her that if it’s extra special I’ll tip her £20 afterwards, but for the time being get on with it. She continues to insist on the £20 first, so we discuss how tips work and I tell her that I’ll tip her after and not before – end of discussion!

That puts a dampener on my mood.

The OWO lasted about 5 minutes and it was average and certainly didn’t make me “weep with joy” as her profile suggests. Condom on and she gets on top, she rides OK nothing special, doesn’t get quite close enough to kiss on the lips, I can smell her smokers hair – which I find off putting kissing her.

I kiss, lick and fondle her boobs. I slap and squeeze her arse as she’s riding me.
She tells me she wants to cum and she prefers doggy. She’s nice and tight so the sensation of my cock inside her is really nice. I pound away really hard and she is pushing back and gyrating her position; within a few minutes she is cumming quite hard. Her pussy tightens and I can’t hold on any longer and bust my nut.

Literally as soon as I cum she tries to pull me out – I’m still enjoying the last remnants of the orgasm. I told her I wasn’t finished, but she says “what happens if the condom splits, that will be my problem not yours”!

I go shower and clean up. I lay down on the bed, just relaxing. We have a little chat. Then the other girl shouts something in Romanian, Ana tells me my time is up. I don’t think so we still have at least 15 minutes. She asks what can I do in 15 minutes. I tell her I want to relax (I’m talking bollocks and would be happy to leave, but this is giving me the hump). She says another customer is coming -  I get the hump, get dressed and leave. No fucking tip for you luv!!

Positives;
Very fit body, Pretty. Decent sex, tight pussy and takes a good pounding.

Negatives;
All the fucking around with trying to get extra money and the rushing to finish. And pulling me out while I was still draining the last few spurts of cum.

Verdict:
If wanted a pump and dump and had agreed everything clearly, I would return for a 30 minute session, but be hard on the terms of what we’re going to be doing before I hand over the cash.

Finally:
Ana has a really noticeable limp when she walks, it didn’t affect her sexual abilities, but it could put some punters off.

Offline Sinz

OP not sure what aspect of the punt convinced you to give her a Positive. You are very generous.

At the best the experience is a Neutral and for me it would have been definite Negative.

Given that you couldn't do things u wanted to do and when she did them they were less than mediocre service and she has attitude issues and all the haggling. Absolutely terrible.

She sounds like a minger.

Offline Yaardie

Agreed this defo sounds more like a neutral/negative

The "extra special" blowie would have probably been subpar and I can only imagine how disappointed you would have felt if you gave extra cash for Cim .

Offline PilotMan

Sorry. I was in a rush  :crazy: and forgot to change the dropdown to a negative. If someone could do the honours please.  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

Sorry. I was in a rush  :crazy: and forgot to change the dropdown to a negative. If someone could do the honours please.  :hi:

Did she kiss with tongues?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sinz

Done. Amended to Negative

Now it makes more sense

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the well written review.

Sorry to hear mate  :dash:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PilotMan

Did she kiss with tongues?

Didn't try to be fair, as I got pissed off with the situation and didn't bother. I would have though and probably RO as she is very sexy - even her gammy leg didn't put me off :sarcastic:

She confirmed in text that kissing was included - didn't specify FK or DFK.

Offline PilotMan

sean70

OP sorry to hear about yet another shit Rom punt. In reading your review I can see once you refused to hand over the extra papers for the  special BJ then you was always going to get a shit service. It's almost as if the pro$$ie is saying tight fucker I wont kick you out as your a pay packet but for sure I am delivering a shit punt!