Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy Spicy Kay - Liverpool L3  (Read 2246 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Lady Lover

Had a spare lunchtime last week and decided to indulge in a MILF punt.

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/saucy+spicy+kay

£50 for 30mins

There had been a bit of chatter about Kim on the NW discussions forum but little in terms of reviews so here goes...

Comms were great all done by text including a few welcomed flirty ones to get the juices flowing. Location was a well used set of private apartments in the L3 area.

Building code and door number sent by Kay just before the meet, usual hiding behind the door as I entered.

I was really surprised by how good she looked, what you see is what you get on AW. Petite, well toned (thanks to yoga I later found out), nice makeup, large MILF tits, did not look 57 at all  :hi:

I was a little early so had a quick chat that broke the ice, showered, sorted paperwork and then onto business.

I was after GFE and that is exactly what I got. Plenty of DFK with tonge sucking. OWO was good (not great), RO (Kay tasted nice and clean), 69 with lots of throat fucking and ball sucking. Popped on a bag with Kay riding me to completion.

That filled the 30mins nicely. Had a quick shower and I was on my way a happy man. If you are after a good value MILF / GILF punt I would be happy to reccomend Kay  :thumbsup:

Plus at £50 for 30mins = Tontober punt  :drinks:

Online smit1234

Good review, been looking at her today actually. Photos don't show how big her tits are...I assume they've gone south a little bit?

Offline Lady Lover

Glad the review has been useful  :thumbsup:

Her tits are a good handful and she has nice nips but gravity has taken its toll and they are not as firm as a younger girl, still at 57 she still looks good

Offline Mr long sausage

When you say she looked good... Do you men she looked GOOD or, she just looks good for a woman in her late 50's??

I enjoy a milf but only one that's taken care of the goods.

Offline Lady Lover

I thought she looked good for a woman in her late 50's, if you are a MILF / GILF fan you would not be disappointed in my opinion but of course my perspective will be a lot different to someone else's. Her AW pictures are as you will find her...

JAShoots

Interesting, looks good for a woman of her age might have to give her a try!

Treehouse

Isnt this Kay from scarlats in Widnes ?