Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Midori-Chan Leeds  (Read 3583 times)

44 review(s) for Midori Leeds (41 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mountain Goat

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have wanted to see Kayley for some time as on paper (or screen) she is my type of girl. Booking was fairly straightforward, I emailed, we agreed time and I made an AW booking. Texted on the morning to confirm and was given instructions about where to go, and helpfully where to park too.

So, come the appointed hour I arrive at an area of Leeds that I have visited previously. I call Kayley and am guided up to the apartment. I had a strange deja vu feeling when arriving at the door that I had been to that apartment before. Upon knocking and entering I was sure I had been in that room previously. Anyway, pleasant enough but did smell of smoke - the apartment not Kayley.

Straight into the bedroom where I am asked if Kayley is what I expected. She was, and here's the thing. There has been a lot of talk on here about her size and accurate photos etc. Her profile is clear that she is no waif but the photos on AW don't reflect her true size. I am useless with ladies sizes but she is definitely a larger lady 18+ I would guess. My immediate reaction was that she was not as attractive as I had hoped. But I said nothing  :dash:

Paperwork completed and stripped for action, she was definitely keen to give my cock some attention and I went with it. I had booked for an hour and was determined to give it a go for two pops despite knowing it was highly unlikely. Cut a long story short, she gave me a great blow job and swallowed the lot without missing a beat. We then chatted a while and I completely lost my enthusiasm. Now, I do love to explore a woman's body but having thought about it I just didn't find Kayley attractive.

Eventually I called time even though I was probably no more than 30 minutes through my hour. I paid £120 for the hour.

A couple of things here, I am better with 30 minute bookings as can't pop twice in an hour and can't last a whole hour without popping! I must learn my lesson.
Kayley gave me the opportunity at the start to pull out but I didn't. I don't know how many blokes have and would? Once you are in the room it's bloody difficult to say thanks but no thanks.

I am going neutral as it wasn't a positive experience for me. It also wasn't negative. I won't be booking again as she is simply not for me.

Offline Aj280

No fk? Or was that your choice?

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
Hi,

I am sorry that you did not enjoy yourself, a BBW is not for everyone and I am sorry you didn't find me attractive. Your review is fair for your experience and I am not quibbling that.

I just want to clarify a couple of points.

1. You did not pay £120 for the hour. I have always been £110 per hour for incalls in Leeds. My tour rates are £120 for the hour in areas I pay more for hotels and travel.

2. All my current photos showing my figure (namely the second and third photo on my main gallery) were taken in the last two months, the most recent being the full length one which was taken on my Glasgow tour (in mid September) with me stood in front of a mirror. Anyone wanting to make a booking should probably look at that photo. I am sorry I cannot recall what photos were up at the time of your booking (whether it was before or after Glasgow, though do I do remember our actual booking) but I have now taken the corset photo down after a conversation with a client because I often wear corsets in bookings, so it is representative of what I look like in a corset, but some people might not be aware that corsets give you a more "streamlined silhouette" due to the structuring.  I presume it is that photo that has caused bother because all my other photos are quite clear that I am a size 16-18 and this is the dress size I wear. I apologise if you or anyone else has made a booking based on that photo and not the others, it's my bad and it should have clicked when the last discussion happened.

3. On this occasion I went to offer you 30 minutes fee back when it became clear you didn't want to continue, but you said it was not necessary. I am still happy to offer you that back if you would like as I wouldn't want you to feel that I had taken advantage of your inability to go again in any way.

Thank you for complimenting my level of service and I hope your next booking is more to your taste. xxx
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 05:49:39 pm by Midori »

UKBB

Outstanding reply! Truly outstanding.  :hi:

A model response to criticism; handling it with deference and respect but at the same time adding some perspective and context. Truly impressed.

vw

Straight into the bedroom where I am asked if Kayley is what I expected. She was, and here's the thing. There has been a lot of talk on here about her size and accurate photos etc. Her profile is clear that she is no waif but the photos on AW don't reflect her true size. I am useless with ladies sizes but she is definitely a larger lady 18+ I would guess. My immediate reaction was that she was not as attractive as I had hoped. But I said nothing  :dash:

Oh dear, is this  one not accurate ?  Or had you missed that.   :unknown:

Nice of her to offer half back (if true), and some advice to people don't book based on posting style.    :dash: :dash:

Hope this helps, I am rubbish at taking selfies.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sizes are confusing and very inconsistent, also a shame that adultwork stop at 18+ which i feel does not help anyone.

Outstanding reply! Truly outstanding.  :hi:

A model response to criticism; handling it with deference and respect but at the same time adding some perspective and context. Truly impressed.

Her fan cub would love you booking.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 06:00:43 pm by vw »

Offline Simmo87

:hi: To Midori-Chan, you need to teach lessons to other girls on how to respond to reviews.  :thumbsup:

Offline HudzLad

Thanks for the review. Some punts just don't work out as intended, but that's half the fun sometimes.

A very fair response from Midori too.

Offline Neptune

She aint my cup o tea either.
Cheers for sharing Goat!

vw

:hi: To Midori-Chan, you need to teach lessons to other girls on how to respond to reviews.  :thumbsup:

Maybe hayneplane or tallboy2  helped her write it.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline johnny34

A couple of things here, I am better with 30 minute bookings as can't pop twice in an hour and can't last a whole hour without popping! I must learn my lesson.
Kayley gave me the opportunity at the start to pull out but I didn't. I don't know how many blokes have and would? Once you are in the room it's bloody difficult to say thanks but no thanks.

Could also consider doing 45min bookings in future  :thumbsup:

Offline Mountain Goat

Ok, so I don't want to get drawn into a protracted, lets get the popcorn out debate as we all know where that goes!

Midori is correct - it was £110 not £120 - my mistake.

It is also correct that we had a veiled conversation about returning money - it wasn't explicit, it was more a a very British conversation where we skirted around it. I can confirm though that the clear implication was shall I give you some money back, and I said something along the lines of no, it's fine.
It was and still is - though thanks again for the offer.

VW - I haven't seen that picture but it is a fair representation.

As I said, on paper Midori was and is my type. I like real girls, I don't go for fake boobs etc. I am very happy with larger ladies  - it just didn't happen that day. In person Midori wasn't my type. YMMV and all that.

Offline anonyorks

Offline HarryZZ

That's kind of a beautiful moment, a very popular lady on this forum getting an honest albeit not the most complimentary review (although I don't know how Goat couldn't have known what to expect) and her responding very graciously. It was all very civil, wasn't it?

Thank you both.

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
That's kind of a beautiful moment, a very popular lady on this forum getting an honest albeit not the most complimentary review (although I don't know how Goat couldn't have known what to expect) and her responding very graciously. It was all very civil, wasn't it?

Thank you both.

Haha your welcome. Xx

vw

It was all very civil, wasn't it?

Probably  civility is connected to the departure of tallboy2.   :hi:

Offline Mountain Goat

It was all very civil, wasn't it?

Manners don't cost anything and maketh a man  :hi:

Offline Newtothisstuff

She's now on my Hot List. I like girls of any size.

What impressed me was that I recently tried putting up a reverse booking. £150 was the max offer far a one hour out call. She was the only girl with a lower standard fee who didn't just bump her rate uper to match.

Offline thekingreturns

I've said in a previous post that I was after a BBW and that Midori didn't look like a what I was after but I must admit the new pics have swayed me. Miss Chan expect a booking

Offline catweazle

Thank you both.

A model of how review response and reply should be. Huge kudos to this lady, who l have never seen but who has earned my respect

Offline Titi

Probably  civility is connected to the departure of tallboy2.   :hi:

What happened to Tallboy2?

Offline NigelF

What happened to Tallboy2?

Banned for white knighting. I get the impression it was a long time coming too (but I'm not a big follower of these regions).

Offline wristjob

A model of how review response and reply should be.

Honestly no reply was really necessary and it didn't really add anything. WG replies rarely help or add anything. The price wasn't a big detail, he didn't ask for nor expect the cash back (I agree with VW here, being offered it is nice but you wouldn't usually expect nor accept it). Just sounds like bad chemistry and not clicking if you ask me. Happens. I would say the same of me and AVNo1. I just didn't find her attractive in the flesh (she had face pics on at that time) and her service was great, just didn't really work for me.