Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: getting worse  (Read 1157 times)

Offline riskytimes

is it me or is AW getting worse ? they ought to call it eurowork !!! 

Offline BDiONU

Its because of Brexit.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
It's dire.  I have been on a break since Christmas while I was moving house and taking care of all the costs associated with that.  Now I have enough spare cash to get back into it and I am struggling even to find profiles which interest me, never mind then actually being able to arrange something. 

I'm seriously considering changing how I punt and just doing it as part of holidays, weekend breaks in different areas etc.

Offline linkburn

it seems like there has been a big jump in price recently. Its hard to find anything under £80 for 30 mins.

Offline dynatron

yes its shit-years ago 9 out of 10 girls i contacted at least bothered to reply these days most cant even be bothered or do not even log into the sites for weeks on end-becoming a waste of time-i only use it in conjunction with this brill site just realy to view a picture of the girl; in mind

Offline riskytimes

it needs another site to be created and to blow AW out of the water !!    :angry:

Offline Dav618id

i did a quick search for southampton came up with 327.
search same for logged in within last 2 weeks came up with 205.
search for so14 city centre 5 miles came up with 128
then searched for brits 40  roms 19  hungary 6  pols 5.
without going to all profiles dont know them all, but when search again  to exclude brits comes up with 49. (maybe my computer.)

is it getting worse phoned up a brit girl when i got to door was a rom.
 also saw a friend of my regular who hired a profile for two weeks.

vw

also saw a friend of my regular who hired a profile for two weeks.

Who was that ?

Offline Dav618id

Who was that ?

id rather not say who my regular is, her friend has gone back home with loads of money.
she also rented a flat from a girl on adultworks.
and the profile she used maybe a genuine profile but she moves around as she is in my hotlist.

Offline riskytimes

a lot of euro WG are now saying english but when you look to the profile it immediatly becomes clear apart from the usual highlighted text and pictures made out of x's that they mean they speak broken or little english at all !!

i would never touch a euro WG !! too many issues from boring experience to violence from pimps.

James999

it needs another site to be created and to blow AW out of the water !!

Let us know when you've built it then, and you may as well invent a fizzy cola to blow Pepsi & Coke out of the water at the same time,  :dash: