Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fab swingers  (Read 1786 times)

Offline sef33

Any one had any great joy with 'not' so fab swingers.

Offline Barn123

I have had a few meets but there is loads of timewasters there and you have to spend hours trying to build trust with the women so all in all prob easier to just pay for a shag.

Poppy64

We use Fab as a couple and as singles....never had issues with time wasters,does it for us in every aspect.

Poppy64

And for record Mrs on AW as well....which is full of timewasters

macready

I've been on Fab for years, and have had loads of fun on there with both couples and single girls.

It's my default go-to website when I want to have some fun .. I only use WGs when I can't find a meet on Fab.

Huge difference in enjoyment when you meet a genuine girl or couple on Fab .. they're doing it because they want to, not because you're paying them to pretend.

95% of the guys on Fab act like dicks, so if you're polite, respectful, and write proper messages to people, you'll stand out a mile (and will benefit because of it).

TimeForTea

I'm on Fab. Weed out the timewasters and there are some great people on there. It's much more of a social thing than a fuck site.

Ess0

I’ve just signed up on the back of this post.

Within 5 minutes I had a bloke send me a message offering to come suck me off.

I politely declined and explained I was looking for a female aquinatance but that didn’t stop him.

Apparently 9 out of 10 guys he meets with are straight.

From experience what’s the best way to reach out to the girls on the site, just a courteous message?
Or a full on one eyed snake assault ha

midnightcowboy

I've been a member for quite a while now.

The biggest single thing you can do to help is to put a face photo up.

Forget the dick shots.

Be honest, polite and respectful.

Get verifications. Easier said than done, I got mine from meeting people at clubs.

Be prepared to waste a lot of time.

It seems that virtually everyone is on that site now.

Don't expect to find sex. That way you won't be dissapointed, and if it does turn up then that'll be a bonus.

If you have a 10inch cock and can cum bucket loads then should make it easier.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 12:36:09 pm by midnightcowboy »

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
I’ve just signed up on the back of this post.

Within 5 minutes I had a bloke send me a message offering to come suck me off.

I politely declined and explained I was looking for a female aquinatance but that didn’t stop him.

Apparently 9 out of 10 guys he meets with are straight.

From experience what’s the best way to reach out to the girls on the site, just a courteous message?
Or a full on one eyed snake assault ha

A lot of guys will try their luck. Just like they do with women.

I used to be on there but I am not anymore. I am a BBW so a bit of a niche taste and I still got between 20 and 60 messages a day, so your profile needs to stand out.

I would say you would do better with a face picture up and word your profile with attracting women in mind. Don't just put up pictures of your cock, most women seduction happens in the mind rather than visually. Sounds really pedantic but an ability to construct a well thought out message that shows your read the profile will give you a higher success rate, noone likes to think that they are only worth a copy and paste mass message. Think about what you are looking for, there are not loads of single women on there.

Go to a swinging event, say at Quest or the new one in Armley or maybe the club at Bury or Sheffield, talk to a few couples and seem friendly, add them as friends on fab even if you dont want to play and common courtesy usually will mean that they vouch for you and do you a verification.

Once you are a verifed member, people will take you more seriously. Another way to do it is go to the socials, its been a while since I have done any of this but I think the most well attended one is in York.

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 01:25:05 pm by Midori »

Offline thekingreturns

been on and off there for a few years.... never met anyone as being married and on there without her knowing is a no no  to most women even though I've been up front about it

Offline hamchang

Just signed up - seems to me that if you have a thing for poking porky birds, it's might be a good place to be. Figure you could have similar success dangling a Greggs Steak Bake on the end of a fishing line and cast it in the vicinity of the nearest Weatherspoons.

macready

A lot of guys will try their luck. Just like they do with women.

I used to be on there but I am not anymore. I am a BBW so a bit of a niche taste and I still got between 20 and 60 messages a day, so your profile needs to stand out.

I would say you would do better with a face picture up and word your profile with attracting women in mind. Don't just put up pictures of your cock, most women seduction happens in the mind rather than visually. Sounds really pedantic but an ability to construct a well thought out message that shows your read the profile will give you a higher success rate, noone likes to think that they are only worth a copy and paste mass message. Think about what you are looking for, there are not loads of single women on there.

Go to a swinging event, say at Quest or the new one in Armley or maybe the club at Bury or Sheffield, talk to a few couples and seem friendly, add them as friends on fab even if you dont want to play and common courtesy usually will mean that they vouch for you and do you a verification.

Once you are a verifed member, people will take you more seriously. Another way to do it is go to the socials, its been a while since I have done any of this but I think the most well attended one is in York.

Hope this helps.

<<< What Midori said :-) It's OK to keep your face pic Private on Fab - I do, and instead I send it privately if I message someone. Also, it takes TIME to build up your Verifications on Fab, so if you don't have patience - and a bit of class - then it's not for you. In the long run, speaking as a fella, I find Fab much more satisfying than AW. The memories you get are extra-horny, when it's based on mutual attraction rather than a transaction (although girls like Midori no doubt do still create brilliant memories, which we all need for those ... more barren times, let's say lol)

midnightcowboy

Just signed up - seems to me that if you have a thing for poking porky birds, it's might be a good place to be. Figure you could have similar success dangling a Greggs Steak Bake on the end of a fishing line and cast it in the vicinity of the nearest Weatherspoons.

Brilliant! That is fabswingers in a nutshell.

macready

Brilliant! That is fabswingers in a nutshell.

It's funny all right, but he's totally wrong about Fabswingers mate. There's a bit more to it than that ;-)

Ess0

Thank you for the advise guys and girls.

I’ll give it some time and see what happens.

So far though I’ve had 3 lads begging me to fuck them and ignored by every girl I’ve approached  :scare:

Offline hamchang

It's funny all right, but he's totally wrong about Fabswingers mate. There's a bit more to it than that ;-)

You're right. There are old birds, and creepy married folks who really should admit defeat and split up.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :D  :kissgirl:

midnightcowboy

Ok, I was being a bit flippant, but totally wrong ? No.

I know there are some interesting people on fab, because I have met some of them, but it can be a bit like finding a needle in a haystack that has quite a lot of manure already mixed in. Like I say, if you can put a facepic on your profile than you will immediately stand out.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 11:35:58 am by midnightcowboy »

Lgm104

I've had some fantastic meets on FAB. Lots of time wasters but generally good for finding people up for group fun x

Offline pdq

seems to me a fair few girls from aw are on fab.
Easier to go from here or aw than try get fun from fab if you dont have a unique selling point

Lucyrosehull

Hi it's Charlie bbw hull here and I don't think it's about standing out so much on fab but more if you don't come across like a sex starved moron who sends enough dick pics to send anyone mad, but on a serious note the socials and party's are definitely worth giving a go I found with the one I attended in hull it was a lot of bigger girls no one smaller then a 16 but then on the other hand if it's a free fun experience beggars cannot be choosers. but all depends what floats your boat and happy punting or swinging guys

Offline hamchang

Hi it's Charlie bbw hull here and I don't think it's about standing out so much on fab but more if you don't come across like a sex starved moron who sends enough dick pics to send anyone mad, but on a serious note the socials and party's are definitely worth giving a go I found with the one I attended in hull it was a lot of bigger girls no one smaller then a 16 but then on the other hand if it's a free fun experience beggars cannot be choosers. but all depends what floats your boat and happy punting or swinging guys

Time to go fishing?

Hidden Image/Members Only