Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emotional Attachment Syndrome  (Read 113743 times)

skipper121

The best approach for punting is that you are getting a service and that's it.  During that hour or two, the world looks very different, as living a dream, having something that is impossible in normal life, a gfe and sex with a twenty yo, but as soon as you exit that door,  she wipes her cunt and throw the tissue in the toilet and slides the pounds she earned in her piggy bank. Period. Nevertheless, there are very rare occasions that a prossies have a relationship with one of their clients (usually very rich) but as I said that's an exception, and I dont think the relationship will be long-term.

Well fair point and true if it were an ideal world, but sometimes things aren't that simple.  Take my case - separated from my wife four years ago and no relationships or sex since.  I know it's unlikely now at my age I will ever get into another relationship and I thought that suited me and I thought I'd be ok with it.  But I live a fairly solitary life now and as years have gone by I've become more aware of my loneliness.  I started punting last week because I thought I wanted to fulfil a physical need.  Then had only my second punt the other day and Bam! there was an emotional connection too, which I wasn't looking for and hadn't expected.  Had great sex for 40 minutes but then also had a great cuddle and chat for 15 minutes after, which I enjoyed immensely on a totally different level.

You're totally right of course, once I was dressed and out the door she would have forgotten me, I know that.  I'm just a client.  But for me it wasn't that easy to disconnect and I was still thinking about her for a long time after.  Fortunately I've only seen her the once and now I shan't see her again because I know it couldn't go anywhere.  But it just goes to show what can hit you out of the blue when you're really not expecting it.  Admittedly I'm probably emotionally vulnerable at the moment so this won't apply to everyone

jimbobwood

Well fair point and true if it were an ideal world, but sometimes things aren't that simple.  Take my case - separated from my wife four years ago and no relationships or sex since.  I know it's unlikely now at my age I will ever get into another relationship and I thought that suited me and I thought I'd be ok with it.  But I live a fairly solitary life now and as years have gone by I've become more aware of my loneliness.  I started punting last week because I thought I wanted to fulfil a physical need.  Then had only my second punt the other day and Bam! there was an emotional connection too, which I wasn't looking for and hadn't expected.  Had great sex for 40 minutes but then also had a great cuddle and chat for 15 minutes after, which I enjoyed immensely on a totally different level.

You're totally right of course, once I was dressed and out the door she would have forgotten me, I know that.  I'm just a client.  But for me it wasn't that easy to disconnect and I was still thinking about her for a long time after.  Fortunately I've only seen her the once and now I shan't see her again because I know it couldn't go anywhere.  But it just goes to show what can hit you out of the blue when you're really not expecting it.  Admittedly I'm probably emotionally vulnerable at the moment so this won't apply to everyone

This takes me back to my first great punt. You will see her again and she will remember you. I think the longer you wait for the second visit the worse it will get. I left it 4 months until I made a second visit and in between that time I was thinking about her everyday. I thought the same as you, don't want to get emotionally attached to a WG and try to avoid seeing her and it doesn't work - it's mental torture! Who knows, this WG might be a excellent regular and great regulars are hard to find. Good Luck

LL

I'm not saying you should stop punting but it sounds to me like you need some companionship as well.  Punting will not stop you having feelings of loneliness - if anything it will make you feel more lonely - as you go through the cycle of emotional connection,  coming back to your senses, emotional disconnection.  You don't need to live a solitary life, whatever your age.  There are lots of lonely people out there of all ages.  Maybe you just need to find a good friend?

Why should I, a stranger on a forum, care about your situation?  Simply because if I ever found myself in the same situation I hope that there is a way out of it.

GrumpyoldGit

I have had a long heart to heart and a fantastic punt with my regular "Zoe" today.
I had asked for a 1 hour meet to sort things out. I ended up spending 3 hours with her, but only paid for the hour.
I met here at an agreed location and drove to her place. On the way we lightly discussed the "challenges" that I had reference me having feelings for her.
We arrived and then realised that milk was required. Unusually for us, I paid up front as "Zoe" said that she was short of cash and also needed to top up the meter. No problems.
Walking to the shop more conversation and I found out how much she trusts and respects me.
Back to her place, a coffee whilst the bath is running and more chat along with cuddles and DFK.
A long bath together followed by the bed, a lot of talk and then lighter chat and fun.
The upshot of this is that we have now agreed a set boundary for where the VERY EXCELLENT GFE starts and finishes. Inside she is my girlfriend and wow do we have a great time. Out the door and she is just a mate, albeit a female one.
I have given her a couple of lifts as a mate and we only say "cheerio" when I drop her off. Before leaving her place a final hug and snog before we become mates again.
This has sorted out my head and I am very happy with this as I do not want to lose her. She is the very best punt that I have come across in the five odd years that I have been playing the field.
If anyone gets "fluffy" as I did, try and sit down and talk it out with her. It can only help.
It certainly has in my case and I have kept a fantastic date that I could "bump into" in civvie street and still chat to as a mate.

ncarter

I don't know if I am lucky or just a cold hearted b@stard myself. Despite being single I only ever go into this for sex, yes I like a GFE and the intimacy, but for me once the clock stops and I leave it is all over. I have been back to see a small number of WG's over several occasions, one working in a parlour gave me her details as to when she worked once. I simply assumed that I was an easy client for her (gentle, considerate or someone she was happy to meet on a solely professional basis).

I have had meetings where I appeared to get on well with the WG's and yes I would be lying if I thought (in passing) that she might like me, but this was quickly dismissed by me as part of the service provided. Unlike some here I have nothing to loose really if I get 'found out' but at the end of the day the lingering thought in my head is that this is a fantasy and they are nice to me because I am paying for it nothing more, nothing less.

Offline smiths

I have had a long heart to heart and a fantastic punt with my regular "Zoe" today.
I had asked for a 1 hour meet to sort things out. I ended up spending 3 hours with her, but only paid for the hour.
I met here at an agreed location and drove to her place. On the way we lightly discussed the "challenges" that I had reference me having feelings for her.
We arrived and then realised that milk was required. Unusually for us, I paid up front as "Zoe" said that she was short of cash and also needed to top up the meter. No problems.
Walking to the shop more conversation and I found out how much she trusts and respects me.
Back to her place, a coffee whilst the bath is running and more chat along with cuddles and DFK.
A long bath together followed by the bed, a lot of talk and then lighter chat and fun.
The upshot of this is that we have now agreed a set boundary for where the VERY EXCELLENT GFE starts and finishes. Inside she is my girlfriend and wow do we have a great time. Out the door and she is just a mate, albeit a female one.
I have given her a couple of lifts as a mate and we only say "cheerio" when I drop her off. Before leaving her place a final hug and snog before we become mates again.
This has sorted out my head and I am very happy with this as I do not want to lose her. She is the very best punt that I have come across in the five odd years that I have been playing the field.
If anyone gets "fluffy" as I did, try and sit down and talk it out with her. It can only help.
It certainly has in my case and I have kept a fantastic date that I could "bump into" in civvie street and still chat to as a mate.

Interesting post, you come across as the opposite of your nick here. :thumbsup:

GrumpyoldGit

I totally agree with you.
I am normally the same, but if you read my first entry on this I was in a very difficult time and let my heart rule my head.
The upshot of this though, is that I have found someone with whom I get on very well with and we both have respect for each other.
I always end up getting extra time with her and she does make contact with me by text out of the business environment.
It has taken a lot of soul searching, but we have finally agreed the boundaries and are both happy with this. :rolleyes:
Best of all though is that everything rolls naturally and there is no "mechanical" feel to the whole time.
Just been beaten to the post whilst writing this. LOL
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 05:31:55 pm by GrumpyoldGit »

Offline punk

I am normally the same, but if you read my first entry on this I was in a very difficult time and let my heart rule my head.
The upshot of this though, is that I have found someone with whom I get on very well with and we both have respect for each other.
I always end up getting extra time with her and she does make contact with me by text out of the business environment.
It has taken a lot of soul searching, but we have finally agreed the boundaries and are both happy with this. :rolleyes:
Best of all though is that everything rolls naturally and there is no "mechanical" feel to the whole time.

well from what it is worth imo as long as you two are happy than carry on. :hi:

GrumpyoldGit

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider

Grumpy you can be friends as well as client to wg. :) I'm guessing your a good bloke and a regular client to her so therefore a regular income.  I am also guessing you have told her more than you should about your personal life so the boundaries are already pushed on that score. Just so long as you are aware nothing will ever come of it I have clients who I class as friends  and love dearly but not in love thats the difference I  text them outside of work, would I want a relationship with them, or them me for that matter would we hell  :) you sound like you are falling for her it will only end badly the reason it's not mechanical is she is probably good at what she does.

skipper121

« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 10:29:38 pm by skipper121 »

Ass-Bo

The ultimate questions you should ask your self is where do you expect these feelings to lead... friends (with benefits) then great i cannot see no punter disagreeing with that idea BUT to become a couple or even marry a pro$$ie is something i cant get my head around!! And the thought of that idea is just :dash:

I have a met a pro$$ie a while back who was engaged to her punter/boyfriend who was a kept man and while she sucked and got fucked by strangers even whilst wearing the engangment ring during the punt, the BF/Fiance would wait in a coffee shop across the road until the hour was up - For me I saw that guy as a lost soul to actually be waiting in coffee shop while his future wife to be was getting fucked everyway till sunday! I asked why she didnt pack it in and start a normal life?? Short answer THE MONEY WAS TO GOOD!

The wired thing is she denied about being engaged/married when i first asked about the ring in our first meeting and said she was single and the ring was family heirloom. But then on my 2nd and 3rd to her because she lives in a apartment block with a key access lift only and the 3 times i have visited she tells me she is sending the lift down and I had bumped into the same guy 3 times (to much for a coincidence), so on the 3rd visit i question her about the bloke and if it was her BF/husband which she finally decided to tell me when i told her i noticed the wiered amount of mens toiletries in the bathroom particularly a mens Gillete Mac Razor and blades :D

So unless your a guy that can finacially look after a her (sugardaddy) or be prepared to be a guy who is ok with the idea of your GF/fiance/wife getting paid to fuck strangers whist you are at work or that guy sitting in a coffee shop waiting for the hour to be up... :thumbsdown:

skipper121

The ultimate questions you should ask your self is where do you expect these feelings to lead... friends (with benefits) then great i cannot see no punter disagreeing with that idea BUT to become a couple or even marry a pro$$ie is something i cant get my head around!! And the thought of that idea is just :dash:

I have a met a pro$$ie a while back who was engaged to her punter/boyfriend who was a kept man and while she sucked and got fucked by strangers even whilst wearing the engangment ring during the punt, the BF/Fiance would wait in a coffee shop across the road until the hour was up - For me I saw that guy as a lost soul to actually be waiting in coffee shop while his future wife to be was getting fucked everyway till sunday! I asked why she didnt pack it in and start a normal life?? Short answer THE MONEY WAS TO GOOD!

The wired thing is she denied about being engaged/married when i first asked about the ring in our first meeting and said she was single and the ring was family heirloom. But then on my 2nd and 3rd to her because she lives in a apartment block with a key access lift only and the 3 times i have visited she tells me she is sending the lift down and I had bumped into the same guy 3 times (to much for a coincidence), so on the 3rd visit i question her about the bloke and if it was her BF/husband which she finally decided to tell me when i told her i noticed the wiered amount of mens toiletries in the bathroom particularly a mens Gillete Mac Razor and blades :D

So unless your a guy that can finacially look after a her (sugardaddy) or be prepared to be a guy who is ok with the idea of your GF/fiance/wife getting paid to fuck strangers whist you are at work or that guy sitting in a coffee shop waiting for the hour to be up... :thumbsdown:

I know what you're saying but for her it is "just a job" - it's a physical act accompanied by some actual acting a la GFE.  She doesn't have the emotional connection with her clients that she has with her boyfriend/husband.  But sadly I suppose most men can't handle that

Offline punk

that guy must be a right twit fancy letting your girl get fuck by other guys, cant love her. :hi:

Ass-Bo

I know what you're saying but for her it is "just a job" - it's a physical act accompanied by some actual acting a la GFE.  She doesn't have the emotional connection with her clients that she has with her boyfriend/husband.  But sadly I suppose most men can't handle that

As most men are on here would you be ok with your GF/fiance/wife being a pr0$$ie??

I for one would not!!

skipper121

As most men are on here would you be ok with your GF/fiance/wife being a pr0$$ie??

I for one would not!!

At my age I think I'm pragmatic enough to accept that it is just a job and would mean nothing in comparison with the feelings within a stable relationship - or do you think that WGs can't have those?  But you're right most men wouldn't be able to handle it just as their wives/GFs wouldn't be ok if they knew their partner's had visited Escorts.  Most people of either sex would naturally have difficulty separating the physical act from the emotional side.  The point I'm trying to make is that when a WG sees a client it's business, not personal, no matter how convincing an act she puts on.  She's just catering to a physical need - to put it blunlty she's milking the cow.  A proper relationship is so much more

Rochdull lad

To answer your question skipper, I don't doubt that some WGs are perfectly capably of having a stable relationship.  Two friends of mine got married last year: she'd been a WG and he, like me,  had been one of her regular clients.  As soon as they decided to make a go of things together [about 5 years earlier], she retired. 

Mind you, your question also makes me wonder whether those WGs who can handle a stable relationship would want one with a bloke who had the emotional needs & "baggage" many of us have!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 07:49:10 am by Rochdull lad »

GrumpyoldGit

Grumpy you can be friends as well as client to wg. :) I'm guessing your a good bloke and a regular client to her so therefore a regular income.  I am also guessing you have told her more than you should about your personal life so the boundaries are already pushed on that score. Just so long as you are aware nothing will ever come of it I have clients who I class as friends  and love dearly but not in love thats the difference I  text them outside of work, would I want a relationship with them, or them me for that matter would we hell  :) you sound like you are falling for her it will only end badly the reason it's not mechanical is she is probably good at what she does.
Yes I am fully aware that this "relationship" is going no further than it has already.
And yes I have spoken too much about my personal life, but then so has she. We seem to have built up a trust and respect for each other.
This is why I went for the "heart to heart" with her, thinking I may have to end it. However things have turned out better than I expected.
Yes I have become very fond of her, but I will not "fall" for her as I nearly did. Or at least I will do my utmost not to.
As for not being mechanical, yes she is good, but also spending more than 3 times the booked time with me does say something does it not?
I am just grateful that I have found someone like her during my dark times.

Rochdull lad

Yes I am fully aware that this "relationship" is going no further than it has already.
And yes I have spoken too much about my personal life, but then so has she. We seem to have built up a trust and respect for each other.
This is why I went for the "heart to heart" with her, thinking I may have to end it. However things have turned out better than I expected.
Yes I have become very fond of her, but I will not "fall" for her as I nearly did. Or at least I will do my utmost not to.
As for not being mechanical, yes she is good, but also spending more than 3 times the booked time with me does say something does it not?
I am just grateful that I have found someone like her during my dark times.

Good for you, GoG.  I'm glad you seem to have got your head round the situation.

[Isn't that a great thing about Forums like this?  We can be pleased for people - I'm thinking about NIK's thread on Off-topic about abstaining from gambling, as well - and we haven't a bloody clue who they are!]

Your words in the last 24 hours have been an inspiration to me and an indication of the way I need to go with my "blurred boundaries".

GrumpyoldGit

Thank you for the kind words Rochdull Lad.
Thanks also to everyone else for the advice.
I hope my situation will help others in the future.

ncarter

I think it is the anonymous nature of this website that actually helps everyone open up more than they would to non-cyberspace friends. We don't know each other hence so we can talk about subjects that are too embarrassing to talk to our 'real friends' about and in a way we probably know more about people on here than their 'real friends' or even partners.

Theoretically it could well be that people on here with opposing views are best friends in real life?

Rochdull lad

True, nc; and that's why I used to refer to the advice I received in my fledgeling days as a punter [in 2004/05] from members of the auto-censored Forum in Manchester as coming from "the mates I've never met".

hornylad

I am pleased you have found peace Grumpy and have a solution that works for you both.

My own position is still a mess and I feel so conflicted. The WG I have been seeing off the clock shocked me last time we met. She told me she was prepared to give up escorting completely if I wanted her to.

I don't know what to do. I have had to admit to myself that my feelings run deeper for her than I wanted to believe. But can I have a normal relationship with her? I don't know. I know this is very unfair to her but could I trust her? Would she eventually miss the sex with other men? Would she begin to miss the money? Would she trust me based on how we met? Am I just setting myself up for a lot of heartache in the future pursuing a relationship that was doomed from the start.

Jesus - I sound fluffy, I have never experienced anything like this before. I know on this forum I am going to get ripped apart  :dash:

This is completely fucking with my head.

skipper121

I am pleased you have found peace Grumpy and have a solution that works for you both.

My own position is still a mess and I feel so conflicted. The WG I have been seeing off the clock shocked me last time we met. She told me she was prepared to give up escorting completely if I wanted her to.

I don't know what to do. I have had to admit to myself that my feelings run deeper for her than I wanted to believe. But can I have a normal relationship with her? I don't know. I know this is very unfair to her but could I trust her? Would she eventually miss the sex with other men? Would she begin to miss the money? Would she trust me based on how we met? Am I just setting myself up for a lot of heartache in the future pursuing a relationship that was doomed from the start.

Jesus - I sound fluffy, I have never experienced anything like this before. I know on this forum I am going to get ripped apart  :dash:

This is completely fucking with my head.

It's a tricky situation but truth is I think you need input from the woman's side rather than the punters.  Give more credence to the WG's replies that you receive I suppose is what I'm saying.  At the end of the day she's a woman and she's obviously very attracted to you.  Do you really think the attraction of escorting is going to outweigh that attraction?  Bottom line is escorting was just a job for her

hornylad

That is partly true but .... she isn't a full timer, she only sees guys part time it was never just a job to her. She always told me she loved the sex and the money was a bonus. But then when any of us first meet a WG we know they all lie to us to make us feel better or to encourage us to return etc.

Even if all I put in my last post could be overcome and we don't need to worry about that, could I cope knowing that my girlfriend was a WG and has had sex with so many men. Would I be walking down the street and a previous punter stops her to chat. Could I cope with this? Fuck knows.

You are right I should be talking to her about this and I will be next time I see her. But I thought it might be useful to get "outsiders" views. Has anyone else been through this? Can it work?

GrumpyoldGit

HornyLad,
Would you be thinking about her past "conquests" if you had met her as a civvy?

You should definitely sit her down and have a long hard "heart to heart" with her.
If she is willing to give up escorting for you, I would say that she has strong feelings for you and you should "forget" the past.

I hope all goes well for you.

Offline Daffodil

She might be willing to give it up now (or, at least, says she will), but in a year? Two years? Five? If money is a bit tight and an old regular gets in touch...only one outcome in my view.

dj3k

She might be willing to give it up now (or, at least, says she will), but in a year? Two years? Five? If money is a bit tight and an old regular gets in touch...only one outcome in my view.

That pretty much what my friend does. She has given up, but when she needs money, it's back on Adultwork for a few weeks. So money is king I'm afraid.

hornylad

That pretty much what my friend does. She has given up, but when she needs money, it's back on Adultwork for a few weeks. So money is king I'm afraid.

That is what I am afraid of. I don't think I could handle that.

Offline itk

That is a very good point, the regular punter that refuses to acknowledge her decision to stop, pestering her to continue, and probably offering her more money to carry on.

brummielad83

op feel for you fella posted on this subject before and believe me its not an easy road to travel,went out with /lived with a working girl for 18 months even now has its effect on me as we're meant to be friends at the min but whenever shes in turmoil its back on the rollercoaster :-z
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 11:34:21 am by brummielad83 »

overhead

I don't really understand why guys allow themselves to become emotionally attached to prostitutes. It's a road to nowhere. They have a different attitude towards men, and any relationship they have is disfunctional at best.

I got to know a girl years ago which is a classic illustration. She was very pleasant and helpful on the surface, but her character underneath was a real contradiction. This happened long before I even seriously thought of punting, or even had any idea what was involved, apart from the obvious. She had a good degree and a professional job, but had strange views about men. Very feminist, and would fly off the handle at anything that could be even slightly interpreted as misogyny. She also had an apparent low opinion of men, although I got on quite well. Always wore expensive clothes and was hardly ever seen wearing the same outfit twice, even at work. And she was absolutely ruthless in her dealings with other people, never did anyone a favour without expecting something back immediately. Her personal relationships were really off the wall. She was engaged to one guy who did a runner just before the wedding. Also kept getting involved with business people who abused her verbally and probably in other ways too. You could hear her having a shouting match down the phone with them sometimes. All very odd, but the light dawned when it emerged that she was also a prostitute when a case came up in the newspapers involving a politician. She ended up having to leave her full time job. I asked her one day what the whoring was actually like, and she said it's like working in a vets practice with all the animals coming through and having to cope with all their foibles and shit everywhere. That spoke volumes to me. She saw men just like animals needing attention, and treated them accordingly. I think the vast majority become like that before too long. They get to see men too close up in the wrong circumstances and it warps them irreversibly. My encounters with them since as a client has reinforced that view tenfold.

overhead

Yeah. They think of nothing else. Very greedy most of them.

Wiltsboy01

Would you be thinking about her past "conquests" if you had met her as a civvy?
Depends. 
If she has had a normal number of partners no - but a pro$$ie is going to be in the high 100s if not in the 1000s which is a bit different IMO.
We are talking mum of your babies not someone to fuck.

Offline sexysunny

I got to know a girl years ago which is a classic illustration. She was very pleasant and helpful on the surface, but her character underneath was a real contradiction. This happened long before I even seriously thought of punting, or even had any idea what was involved, apart from the obvious. She had a good degree and a professional job, but had strange views about men. Very feminist, and would fly off the handle at anything that could be even slightly interpreted as misogyny. She also had an apparent low opinion of men, although I got on quite well. Always wore expensive clothes and was hardly ever seen wearing the same outfit twice, even at work. And she was absolutely ruthless in her dealings with other people, never did anyone a favour without expecting something back immediately. Her personal relationships were really off the wall. She was engaged to one guy who did a runner just before the wedding. Also kept getting involved with business people who abused her verbally and probably in other ways too. You could hear her having a shouting match down the phone with them sometimes. All very odd, but the light dawned when it emerged that she was also a prostitute when a case came up in the newspapers involving a politician. She ended up having to leave her full time job. I asked her one day what the whoring was actually like, and she said it's like working in a vets practice with all the animals coming through and having to cope with all their foibles and shit everywhere. That spoke volumes to me. She saw men just like animals needing attention, and treated them accordingly. I think the vast majority become like that before too long. They get to see men too close up in the wrong circumstances and it warps them irreversibly. My encounters with them since as a client has reinforced that view tenfold.

You are actually very accurately describing the woman a friend of mine was engaged to! He also did a runner just before the wedding! There's absolutely no chance of her becoming a prostitute though. I'm just imagining how awkward it would be if she was, and I turned up as a punter! The woman fucking hated me!

I have read every post on this thread and I hope those of you that are finding the situation difficult can overcome it. I'm only 29 and haven't had those types of feelings for anyone yet. I really liked a girl mate from school once though. One day she introduced me to her boyfriend and he treated me so well considering I was one of her boy mates. I built up so much respect for him over a few years and I think maybe that's the reason why nothing else developed in my head.

I've always had a lifestyle that has suited me perfectly and I'm just enjoying being single. I'm grateful to you lads for providing such intelligent contributions to this discussion as it has given me the knowledge to hopefully avoid emotional attachment syndrome from punting in the future. 

overhead

You are actually very accurately describing the woman a friend of mine was engaged to! He also did a runner just before the wedding! There's absolutely no chance of her becoming a prostitute though. I'm just imagining how awkward it would be if she was, and I turned up as a punter! The woman fucking hated me!

I have read every post on this thread and I hope those of you that are finding the situation difficult can overcome it. I'm only 29 and haven't had those types of feelings for anyone yet. I really liked a girl mate from school once though. One day she introduced me to her boyfriend and he treated me so well considering I was one of her boy mates. I built up so much respect for him over a few years and I think maybe that's the reason why nothing else developed in my head.

I've always had a lifestyle that has suited me perfectly and I'm just enjoying being single. I'm grateful to you lads for providing such intelligent contributions to this discussion as it has given me the knowledge to hopefully avoid emotional attachment syndrome from punting in the future.

Stranger things happen. The particular girl I was referring to you would never guess in a million years that she was a prostitute. Except that her disposal income was obviously huge and not sustainable by her job. But still no-one twigged.

I think it's too easy to develop attachments because of missing a proper relationship. It's a natural thing to happen and you have to conciously avoid it. I tell you I feel it quite bad sometimes, and I mentioned it before, but most completely missed the point. The prossies hold clients in utter contempt when they do it (Most hold clients in contempt regardless, but that's another thing). Have a look at saafe for some very sobering reading on the subject. They don't seem to understand it, which I find puzzling because some girls play on it and use it to try and get you hooked on them.

I pointed out in a recent post that prostitution is the most brutal industry in existence. It's had a long time to evolve into that state, and it is so because it involves people's feelings so much. I'm beginning to understand now why so many people want to see it banned.

Offline punk

its sex and sex sells. :hi: its a basic human and in particular a male biological need. There is always going to be a need and supply.

The one really nasty thing is the pimps.

this business should really be taxed and run like for example Germany and the netherlands. Imo for what it is worth
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 02:28:14 pm by punk »

Sarah the milf

That is what I am afraid of. I don't think I could handle that

I feel for you OP

ignoring the sweeping all prossies are and all punters are type comments

its just people

I see a lot of similarities here to a young girl who enters a relationship with a violent or abusive partner with a view to changing them for the better trough love, it rarely works, its a wobbly basis for any relationship IMHO
so in priniciple you shouldn,t try to change her

however

in this case her motivation for fucking guys is likely to be money, if you can & want to replace her income I see no reason why she would be a less faithful partner than any other civvy more so than some
Sarah

Offline punk

in this case her motivation for fucking guys is likely to be money, if you can & want to replace her income I see no reason why she would be a less faithful partner than any other civvy more so than some
Sarah

that last bit i would agree with. :hi:

overhead

its sex and sex sells. :hi: its a basic human and in particular a male biological need. There is always going to be a need and supply.

The one really nasty thing is the pimps.

this business should really be taxed and run like for example Germany and the netherlands. Imo for what it is worth

Very true about pimps, they are dispicable. I'm always careful to contact girls who are entirely independent. Not always possible, but I try. Definitely avoid agencies and brothels, some of whom take a large percentage. Massage and sauna places are brothels. Likewise these groups you find on AW and any girls working out of the same place. The EE's are nearly all working for someone else.

I'll disagree with you on one thing though. I'd rather see it banned than licensed. In all the places that it's licensed the prices have sky rocketed. Australia is a good example. Since they have licensed it there it's now a minimum of £200 per hour just to get a basic service in most brothels, and many girls do one hour minimum - two bookings and that is the cost of a flight back to the UK. I haven't done it myself, but trust me it's true. Perth is the most expensive, followed by Sydney and the mining areas. Everywhere else it is licensed it's the same story. I think it's better when the prostitutes - and more importantly the people behind them - don't have it all their own way. In America for example it's much cheaper and they love the British accent, because it means you're unlikely to be setting up a sting. What the cops do there is amazing. They set up hotel rooms with hidden cameras and seek prostitutes to do an outcall to the room. Often means a prison sentence for them and loss of property, so they are grateful to find genuine clients. Beware because they go after the clients just the same, if not more aggressively. It's an easy and safe nick which they can do most times without a shoot-out.

Everywhere you look that it's approved and licensed it's very expensive. I don't know too much about specifics in Germany, but I have heard some horror stories about the prices there too. Places where it's banned are better priced.  The providers are under a bit of pressure to find business and that's better for the punters. It's tough, but I don't shed too many tears because where can you find work that pays as well. £50 per hour equates to a £100,000 salary, and how many prostitutes work for fees as low as that? Not many. In Australia they can make enough to buy themselves a decent house fully paid up in little over a year.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 03:19:53 pm by overhead »

Offline punk

Very true about pimps, they are dispicable. I'm always careful to contact girls who are entirely independent. Not always possible, but I try. Definitely avoid agencies and brothels, some of whom take a large percentage. Massage and sauna places are brothels. Likewise these groups you find on AW and any girls working out of the same place. The EE's are nearly all working for someone else.

I'll disagree with you on one thing though. I'd rather see it banned than licensed. In all the places that it's licensed the prices have sky rocketed. Australia is a good example. Since they have licensed it there it's now a minimum of £200 per hour just to get a basic service in most brothels, and many girls do one hour minimum - two bookings and that is the cost of a flight back to the UK. I haven't done it myself, but trust me it's true. Perth is the most expensive, followed by Sydney and the mining areas. Everywhere else it is licensed it's the same story. I think it's better when the prostitutes - and more importantly the people behind them - don't have it all their own way. In America for example it's much cheaper and they love the British accent, because it means you're unlikely to be setting up a sting. What the cops do there is amazing. They set up hotel rooms with hidden cameras and seek prostitutes to do an outcall to the room. Often means a prison sentence for them and loss of property, so they are grateful to find genuine clients. Beware because they go after the clients just the same, if not more aggressively. It's an easy and safe nick which they can do most times without a shoot-out.

Everywhere you look that it's approved and licensed it's very expensive. I don't know too much about specifics in Germany, but I have heard some horror stories about the prices there too. Places where it's banned are better priced.  The providers are under a bit of pressure to find business and that's better for the punters. It's tough, but I don't shed too many tears because where can you find work that pays as well. £50 per hour equates to a £100,000 salary, and how many prostitutes work for fees as low as that? Not many. In Australia they can make enough to buy themselves a decent house fully paid up in little over a year.

after reading your reply i would agree with a lot of what you say, it cant be a bad business for a lot of escorts as no one would  be involved wilily if that was not the case.I don't think you will ever stop it look at norway or is it Sweden were its banned and what most blokes do is travel to denmark,just trying to think of a way were the escort gets to pay some tax and try to limit the pimps. :hi:

overhead

after reading your reply i would agree with a lot of what you say, it cant be a bad business for a lot of escorts as no one would  be involved wilily if that was not the case.I don't think you will ever stop it look at norway or is it Sweden were its banned and what most blokes do is travel to denmark,just trying to think of a way were the escort gets to pay some tax and try to limit the pimps. :hi:

If you can find an escort in Sweden they are much cheaper than they were. Especially for regulars. The big problem is making initial contact.

Offline punk

If you can find an escort in Sweden they are much cheaper than they were. Especially for regulars. The big problem is making initial contact.

some thing cheap in sweden. :)

GrumpyoldGit

I await the full blown slagging to come my way, but I have just had excellent news from my regular.

Yes I have been fluffy and have got very close to her. We have agreed on the boundaries, when paying for sex that is all it is. When we walk out of the door we are very close friends.

Anyway, she has been talking about turning her life around and stopping escorting. I know the reasons why she got into it and they are not good at all.
With my help she has studied on a past course at college and has just re-taken the exam and passed with flying colours. She is also embarking on another course today at the same college.

I am now very proud of her and feel that I have helped her to get this far.
Yes I know the sex will stop, it has to soon anyway as my personal life will hopefully get back to normal when SWMBO comes home.
But we have agreed to stay friends, and in contact with each other. I will even help here with anything she needs help with.

I am sharing this as I am so happy and proud of her.
With a lot of understanding you can become friends with a WG as I have found out.

As I said earlier, I await the torrents of abuse and flak.
GoG

Offline punk

I await the full blown slagging to come my way, but I have just had excellent news from my regular.

Yes I have been fluffy and have got very close to her. We have agreed on the boundaries, when paying for sex that is all it is. When we walk out of the door we are very close friends.

Anyway, she has been talking about turning her life around and stopping escorting. I know the reasons why she got into it and they are not good at all.
With my help she has studied on a past course at college and has just re-taken the exam and passed with flying colours. She is also embarking on another course today at the same college.

Yes I know the sex will stop, it has to soon anyway as my personal life will hopefully get back to normal when SWMBO comes home.
But we have agreed to stay friends, and in contact with each other. I will even help here with anything she needs help with.

With a lot of understanding you can become friends with a WG as I have found out.

GoG

not from me its your life, your decision  :hi:

GrumpyoldGit

Offline Tailpipe

GoG

All sounds very complex , but its all rock and roll to me .Suspect it will end up in a total fuck up.

But I wish you well for the future whatever that my hold.

Think you will still want to fuck her and that's the tipping point .

GrumpyoldGit

Yes I know I will want to have sex with her again.
We will be able to sort something out hopefully

Offline sexysunny

I think it's too easy to develop attachments because of missing a proper relationship. It's a natural thing to happen and you have to conciously avoid it. I tell you I feel it quite bad sometimes, and I mentioned it before, but most completely missed the point. The prossies hold clients in utter contempt when they do it (Most hold clients in contempt regardless, but that's another thing). Have a look at saafe for some very sobering reading on the subject. They don't seem to understand it, which I find puzzling because some girls play on it and use it to try and get you hooked on them.

I'm not in a relationship, but I've realised that these emotional attachments are very unlikely to happen with me even with my favourite WG. Shagging a woman that looks like a model while in front of a mirror and seeing how odd it looked was a big dose of reality for me. Doesn't mean I'll stop though, as I really enjoy having a fuck buddy that knows exactly how I like it.

Working as hard as I do and then going on crap dates with civvy girls can be frustrating, so some no strings attached fun about once a week really keeps me going and raises my spirits. I'll just try not to do it facing a mirror!