Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Emotional Attachment Syndrome  (Read 113566 times)

Online hendrix

Hi, how you doing? Sex. Then leave. Is that really so undo-able? Obviously you just want your link and i just want to get her out of my system. So, this might work?

No, I don't really want the link. I very much doubt that she'll meet my requirements. Good luck with your next punt.

renatus

Mate I'm not the one with the problem,  you are. Do me a favour and just read again, what you have just posted.

No, you do not give a damn about me getting over this. You just want your link. Don't you think that i know if the act of posting the link would help? I know for a fact it will not at this moment. So i am not going to do it, at this moment. I may be hurting , but i am not blind as to see what you are trying to get from me. I will refuse to give you your victory myself.

renatus

Well the Renatus that posted all the same stuff you have posted here had no problem posting a link on another site back in January which he has now deleted his membership on.  Unfortunately that link was removed by the Mods on there. But it looks like Vorian is correct in the links he posted here.  From the posts on the other site she is an Agency girl in the North East.

So you posted her name there why not here ?

Could of course be another Renatus with the same problem as yourself   :rolleyes:

I have written reports on there but not on this specific girl. Or maybe i have. Maybe i have mentioned her in passing in curiosity before i went to see her.

vorian

No, you do not give a damn about me getting over this. You just want your link. Don't you think that i know if the act of posting the link would help? I know for a fact it will not at this moment. So i am not going to do it, at this moment. I may be hurting , but i am not blind as to see what you are trying to get from me. I will refuse to give you your victory myself.

Pray tell what am I trying to get from you.

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
I have written reports on there but not on this specific girl. Or maybe i have. Maybe i have mentioned her in passing in curiosity before i went to see her.

The reports are anonymous on there as you well know. I said you had written the same stuff on there and named the girl but it was removed by the mods.

my question was why were you happy to name her there but not here.

renatus

Pray tell what am I trying to get from you.

You think that me helping other punters on here who obviously dislike me will help me. Without a thought for how that would affect me. So, you do not really want to help me, you want to help this forum rack that one more report up. Simple.

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

Vorian, with respect, this link-chasing does smack more of morbid curiosity than anything else.  After all, socks declined to give a link to the WG he was posting about some pages ago and no one's got on his case about it.

grandmaster-ram-rod

You are being presumptuous that posting the link will help me. It won't. It will result in me feeling crap about my loss of pride. I post it on my own terms, not yours. Don't pretend that you do not want it just for your own selfish ends. This is not paranoia speaking, i know better than to trust anyone involved in the industry. 

I fuck her, i get bored of her, then i post the link to Socks. I compromise, you compromise. Give and take.

no one wants the bloody link, most of us are in London anyway  , but V is right posting the link might help

and Hendrix is spot on, stop seeing this girl, go and find another girl, when your balls are empty it will be easier to forget her

whatever you do DO NOT GO SEE HER it will only get worse , and most likely will cost you a lot of cash when she starts asking for help

but I'm sure you will ignore all advice and go make it worse anyway

vorian

Vorian, with respect, this link-chasing does smack more of morbid curiosity than anything else.  After all, socks declined to give a link to the WG he was posting about some pages ago and no one's got on his case about it.

Because he accepted the issue and knew how to move on, this guy does not. So he needs a different type of reality check.

renatus

The reports are anonymous on there as you well know. I said you had written the same stuff on there and named the girl but it was removed by the mods.

my question was why were you happy to name her there but not here.

Maybe that was the girl, maybe it was not. You will never know. I refuse to name her here because i have nowhere near the level of respect for how members have conducted themselves here. I have known those guys on another site for years and they have been friends for years. I left after some people there were pushy like on here about me writing a report and sharing this link. It has made me realise, that all us members are are link givers. People just want to receive and don't give a damn about the actual consumer even after years of loyalty.

renatus

no one wants the bloody link, most of us are in London anyway  , but V is right posting the link might help

and Hendrix is spot on, stop seeing this girl, go and find another girl, when your balls are empty it will be easier to forget her

whatever you do DO NOT GO SEE HER it will only get worse , and most likely will cost you a lot of cash when she starts asking for help

but I'm sure you will ignore all advice and go make it worse anyway

Ha, as if i would help her. This is a real inconvenience for me. I do not love her, i am infatuated in the sexual sense. I need to stop being sexually attracted and then i will stop this nonsense.

grandmaster-ram-rod

guys it's his ball and we are not invited to play with it , let him play alone  :unknown:

vorian

You think that me helping other punters on here who obviously dislike me will help me. Without a thought for how that would affect me. So, you do not really want to help me, you want to help this forum rack that one more report up. Simple.

This is not paranoia speaking

Are you sure about that.

grandmaster-ram-rod

Ha, as if i would help her. This is a real inconvenience for me. I do not love her, i am infatuated in the sexual sense. I need to stop being sexually attracted and then i will stop this nonsense.

no you're a complete tosser and keep changing your mind , have you taken your meds today ??

I for one won't be feeding you again

renatus

no you're a complete tosser and keep changing your mind , have you taken your meds today ??

I for one won't be feeding you again

Hey, at least i am not self-righteous and i do not pretend to do things for the greater good. All you want is some egotistical victory over me by making me give you a link. It is not about the girl, it is about me.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Hey, at least i am not self-righteous and i do not pretend to do things for the greater good. All you want is some egotistical victory over me by making me give you a link. It is not about the girl, it is about me.

No by posting the link it does sometimes help as other members can say if they have seen her and heard the same stories or had the same treatment from her.  This then normally makes the guy realise he has blown things way out of proportion as she acts the same with every guy she meets.
Sexual attraction is slightly different to what you were talking about in your earlier posts.  Sexual attraction is why men book prossies in the first place.  It can easily be forgotten about as it is a physical response not an emotional one.
Or are you going to try and sue me over saying that as well. :lol: :lol:

renatus

No by posting the link it does sometimes help as other members can say if they have seen her and heard the same stories or had the same treatment from her.  This then normally makes the guy realise he has blown things way out of proportion as she acts the same with every guy she meets.
Sexual attraction is slightly different to what you were talking about in your earlier posts.  Sexual attraction is why men book prossies in the first place.  It can easily be forgotten about as it is a physical response not an emotional one.
Or are you going to try and sue me over saying that as well. :lol: :lol:

Not denying that fact. I know she more than likely does. Helping other members will not help me though.
I did say i was infatuated did i not? I don't know how to deal with this but i find some suggestions on here to not be the best advice. It is irrational.

I just want to get her out of my system. I think i can deal with the emotional side, i am a man. It is just the sex i will really miss.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 06:06:31 pm by renatus »

Offline Rickrabbit

Thought Renatus decided not to respond any more some pages ago....so who is this new person with the same moniker? If it is the same person...time to cut off his oxygen of attention given methinks. He has already said he doesn't like the cut of our jib  :hi:

cockneybstrd

If I was Rentaus I would spend the money not punting with this prossie for some serious therapy.

As Renatus mentioned in his intial post on this thread he is a very bright gent educated at a Russell Group university. I am sure such a bright guy as Rentaus will review this thread. Realise he has behaved like a total plonker

I also doubt its just the sex you will miss. Your posts scream of bloke who needs emotional intimacy. Personally I would say punting isn't for you.

To steal a line from the movies and bastardise it. Never punt with a prossie you can't walk away from in ten seconds when you feel the heat of emotional attachment.

Anyway go out your young man tonight and pull something failing that bang some other prossie
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 06:31:15 pm by cockneybstrd »

renatus

If I was Rentaus I would spend the money not punting with this prossie for some serious therapy.

As Renatus mentioned in his intial post on this thread he is a very bright gent educated at a Russell Group university. I am sure such a bright guy as Rentaus will review this thread. Realise he has behaved like a total plonker

I also doubt its just the sex you will miss. Your posts scream of bloke who needs emotional intimacy. Personally I would say punting isn't for you.

To steal a line from the movies and bastardise it. Never punt with a prossie you can't walk away from in ten seconds when you feel the heat of emotional attachment.

I have just never quite felt this way before. I have been punting for four years. Seen girls once and then never again, i have never seen a WG twice before this girl.

I am honestly just lost. I just want to get bored of her physically and stop desiring her as much as i do for sex. I don't want a relationship because i know it will not work and i honestly don't want her like that. All it is , is sex, but i can't quit the strong physical attraction to her... its a very confusing feeling.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I have just never quite felt this way before. I have been punting for four years. Seen girls once and then never again, i have never seen a WG twice before this girl.

I am honestly just lost. I just want to get bored of her physically and stop desiring her as much as i do for sex. I don't want a relationship because i know it will not work and i honestly don't want her like that. All it is , is sex, but i can't quit the strong physical attraction to her... its a very confusing feeling.

As I said in PM the more you see her the more you will want her.  Again it is her job to keep you coming back.  She will make sure you don't get bored of her.  Its part of our job to keep upping our game to keep you coming back for more so we get more and more money.

The best way to get over it is to shag loads of other women who are just as good in bed. 

Offline Daffodil

Renatus, you sound like a total pussy. Falling in love with a prossie after two 30-minute punts? Pathetic.

If true of course. Your first, and subsequent, posts sound like those of a woman and I think you're full of shit.

But, whether you're full of shit or not, you definitely sound like a genuine twat  :hi:

renatus

Renatus, you sound like a total pussy. Falling in love with a prossie after two 30-minute punts? Pathetic.

If true of course. Your first, and subsequent, posts sound like those of a woman and I think you're full of shit.

But, whether you're full of shit or not, you definitely sound like a genuine twat  :hi:

Given that i have had four years where i have been totally 'normal' and not had any emotional attachment whatsoever. I would say you are exaggerating. But whatever.

Offline Trenlover

Renatus,

Speaking from experience, I would advise NOT to a post a link. Its likely only to bring you despair. Also if you do post a link bear in mind you cant "undo" it, once the cats out of the bag, and so on.....

Other than that , if youve fallen for a WG the only thing you can really do is "let" it play out as fate would have it. Things like going cold-turkey and seeing other WG's DO NOT fix the problem. There is no advice or therapy anyone can give you,  other than to remind you , WG's are there to take your money. and that is ALL you are to them, a cash-point.

I would also advise reading this PDF, it will help you understand what the problem is and why no-one can help you.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 07:14:43 pm by Trenlover »

renatus

Renatus,

Speaking from experience, I would advise NOT to a post a link. Its likely only to bring you despair. Also if you do post a link bear in mind you cant "undo" it, once the cats out of the bag, and so on.....

Other than that , if youve fallen for a WG the only thing you can really do is "let" it play out as fate would have it. Things like going cold-turkey and seeing other WG's DO NOT fix the problem. There is no advice or therapy anyone can give you,  other than to remind you , WG's are there to take your money. and that is ALL you are to them, a cash-point.

I would also advise reading this PDF, it will help you understand what the problem is and why no-one can help you.

Obviously. I know the type of people on this forum. Not all are bad, but i am protecting my dignity by not posting a link. They want the egotistical victory over me. They are not going to get it. They are throwing their toys out of the pram. It's voyeurism, these are the types of people that like to peek through their curtains and try and see what next door are doing, then sneer at any misfortune. But unknown to them, i have taken from them far more than they have taken from me. I have enjoyed their reports over the years. 

I know, i know i am just another punter, as is everyone else most likely. They blank us out because they become robots (as they admit, they have to forget each punter otherwise they go crazy) and focus on the money to avoid pain.

I know i am just cash therefore. But, i think people underestimate my willpower to help myself here.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 07:21:13 pm by renatus »

vorian

And now we have two boundary pushing cunts,  enabling each other. I'm sure you will both be very happy together.  :hi:

Twats
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 07:26:34 pm by vorian »

renatus

And now we have two boundary pushing cunts,  enabling each other. I'm sure you will both be very happy together.  :hi:

Twats

It is evolutionary biology mate. Males jostling over the limited resource of the most fertile females. We help those we like to these limited resources.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Obviously. I know the type of people on this forum. Not all are bad, but i am protecting my dignity by not posting a link. They want the egotistical victory over me. They are not going to get it. They are throwing their toys out of the pram. It's voyeurism, these are the types of people that like to peek through their curtains and try and see what next door are doing, then sneer at any misfortune. But unknown to them, i have taken from them far more than they have taken from me. I have enjoyed their reports over the years. 

I know, i know i am just another punter, as is everyone else most likely. They blank us out because they become robots (as they admit, they have to forget each punter otherwise they go crazy) and focus on the money to avoid pain.

I know i am just cash therefore. But, i think people underestimate my willpower to help myself here.

Why are people entertaining this attention seeking cunt! Got bored about his story about 10 pages back!  :dash:

Offline Daffodil

It is evolutionary biology mate. Males jostling over the limited resource of the most fertile females. We help those we like to these limited resources.

These are prostitutes, bonehead. We don't need to jostle, just get our wallets out (purse, in your case).

We're interested to get a little more insight into the train wreck of your life though, falling in love with a prossie after knowing her for a grand total of an hour  :D

whiterussian

Its been a real long time since I have read such bollocks.   Seems to be a stalemate Vor, leave him/her to it :timeout

renatus

These are prostitutes, bonehead. We don't need to jostle, just get our wallets out (purse, in your case).

We're interested to get a little more insight into the train wreck of your life though, falling in love with a prossie after knowing her for a grand total of an hour  :D

Same in evolutionary biology. All women are paid for with something. Wallet is just one way.

Yeah, my life is in a bad place at the moment. Shame you will never get me to give you that link though. Find it yourself hahaha.

Offline Daffodil

Offline mattylondon

When is half term over?
Males jostling over a woman, who'll happily suck any mans cock, who pays her the given rate! I've heard it all now!  :crazy: 

It's a one way argument this person is having with himself. Pointless, if somewhat amusing to watch this car crash. :timeout
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 07:49:37 pm by mattylondon »

vorian

Shame you will never get me to give you that link though. Find it yourself hahaha.

It wasn't hard Dickhead.  :thumbsup:

But that was never the point.

Offline mattylondon

Is that what all this fuss is about? A bloody chubber?! Size 10 my arse! More like Size 14! Jesus wept!   :dash:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 07:52:49 pm by mattylondon »

renatus

It wasn't hard Dickhead.  :thumbsup:

But that was never the point.

hmmmm i will never tell you myself. If anyone cares enough to actually go and ask around, be my guest. In which case, i would be flattered that you care so much.

cockneybstrd

Rent boy.

I would seriously suggest some therapy. You have highlighted in this thread a number of issues which I think you need too address.

I am not saying this to be horrible. Normally most of my comments are tongue in cheek. But I do think you need to address these.

renatus

Rent boy.

I would seriously suggest some therapy. You have highlighted in this thread a number of issues which I think you need too address.

I am not saying this to be horrible. Normally most of my comments are tongue in cheek. But I do think you need to address these.

The really funny thing is. The girl in question is a psychologist. Took me four years (of punting and avoiding relationships) to fall into a trap and it took a psychologist to get me here and realise i need a change in direction. Shame i met one in a whorehouse really of all places. You cannot make this shit up.

Offline Daffodil

The really funny thing is. The girl in question is a psychologist. Took me four years (of punting and avoiding relationships) to fall into a trap and it took a psychologist to get me here and realise i need a change in direction. Shame i met one in a whorehouse really of all places. You cannot make this shit up.

You seem to be giving it a good crack though  :rolleyes:

Offline mattylondon

You seem to be giving it a good crack though  :rolleyes:
Punting this particular whore is obviously a form of catharsis for this complete and utter nut job!  :crazy:

cockneybstrd

I am going to be arsey and say unless she is currently practicing as a physcologist then she isn't one. Currently her occupation is a hooker

As I said if you're serious and not just trolling. You will review this thread and I hope you will sort yourself out.

Tjkooker

never fucked a psychologist. Done a lawyer, a teacher, a banker, numerous beauticians, hairdressers  and even a joiner.

whiterussian

are you telling pork pies?

grandmaster-ram-rod

are you telling pork pies?

and I'm the pope , who wants to kiss my ring  :unknown:

Rochdull lad

never fucked a psychologist. Done a lawyer, a teacher, a banker, numerous beauticians, hairdressers  and even a joiner.

And I've done a bus driver! :dance:

Fwiw, I don't think renatus has E.A.S. - he seems the least emotional poster on here I can remember.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 11:55:35 pm by Rochdull lad »

Offline mattylondon

And I've done a bus driver! :dance:
Did you receive a free ride or an old age discount?!  :P

Rochdull lad

Did you receive a free ride or an old age discount?!  :P

Neither of the above, matty! :D

Offline cunnyhunt

Rent boy.

For sure I agree with this, after reading this thread he has some serious issues to deal with,  the power of not giving a link has been a bit high for him.

Do not feed him

Vinblanc

Law student, teachers (common), dentist, nurse, hairdressers, as for beauticians I thought that was a euphemism for a wg!

LL

I hope he was gentle with you  :hi:  :bomb: