Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetyKathya - Northampton  (Read 1070 times)

4 review(s) for SweetyKathya (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

blondeboris

External Link/Members Only

My usual last minute booking, she was quick to reply to my text, easily arranged £40 for 15 mins. Terraced house off the Wellingborough Road, parking is free, house was fairly basic but clean, plenty of space in the bedroom.

Kathya is a pretty blonde with a cracking curvy figure and a superb bum that I didn't let go for the whole time! She was slow and sensual - not often the case in 15 min bookings - gave a nice long bj and then gently rode me, giving me time to enjoy her figure. Finished off from behind slapping against that great bum.

We had a little chat at the end and she seemed quite sweet. Definitely someone I could spend longer with. Would definitely return.

Online RogerBoner

I've never had a 15 mins quickie but you seem to have had a non rushed service. Does the WGs have the same attitude as that they would have in a longer booking or do they treat you like a cheapskate?  How many minutes do you think you were in the room for?
It reads like a very enjoyable punt and perhaps I should try a quickie just for the experience.

blondeboris

I've never had a 15 mins quickie but you seem to have had a non rushed service. Does the WGs have the same attitude as that they would have in a longer booking or do they treat you like a cheapskate?  How many minutes do you think you were in the room for?
It reads like a very enjoyable punt and perhaps I should try a quickie just for the experience.

I couldn't compare with longer bookings because I've only ever had 15 mins !

Baring one poor experience, I've generally had good service and the full 15 in the room. One or two I've had to control things a little because they are trying to get on with it but generally get through a bit of foreplay, bj and two positions every time.

For anyone on a tight budget, it's the way to go!

Offline MajorPayne

External Link/Members Only

My usual last minute booking, she was quick to reply to my text, easily arranged £40 for 15 mins. Terraced house off the Wellingborough Road, parking is free, house was fairly basic but clean, plenty of space in the bedroom.

Kathya is a pretty blonde with a cracking curvy figure and a superb bum that I didn't let go for the whole time! She was slow and sensual - not often the case in 15 min bookings - gave a nice long bj and then gently rode me, giving me time to enjoy her figure. Finished off from behind slapping against that great bum.

We had a little chat at the end and she seemed quite sweet. Definitely someone I could spend longer with. Would definitely return.

Nice to see a Romanian girl with a positive review.  Pretty sure I've seen some previous posts of her and been put off with her charging extras for owo & cim, was this true for you?  When giving oral did she use her hand a lot?  I notice some girls try this technique to make guys cum sooner.  When chatting with her, is her English fluent?

blondeboris

Nice to see a Romanian girl with a positive review.  Pretty sure I've seen some previous posts of her and been put off with her charging extras for owo & cim, was this true for you?  When giving oral did she use her hand a lot?  I notice some girls try this technique to make guys cum sooner.  When chatting with her, is her English fluent?

No extras required for me so couldn't tell you sorry.

Can't remember any hands during oral - but I've had others who have given a very keen bj for that purpose.

English was good - not perfect - but she was nice to talk to.

Offline Steely Dan

Nice one

Suggest you add link to your review to the tontober thread.

Also that was her 3rd positive, so I have added her to the hall of fame that is the LIST