Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Leanne @ KSG  (Read 1946 times)

11 review(s) for Leanne@SS (8 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

AJB top shagger

External Link/Members Only

30mins
OWO
£60

Review is about 4 weeks old

Leanne is a good looking lady, id say not much taller than 5,3. Great set of fake tits that are in proportion to her slim frame. Great smile very friendly with a Scouse accent which I like. Age is more late 30s id say....

Agreed on owo and gfe, really good kisser was surprised when she stuck  her tongue down my mouth and tried to beat me at a game of tonsil tennis. On with the BJ that was decent but had much better elsewhere in the past. On with the rubber and she roode me for a while making all the right noises. I suggest some doggystyle which she was quite happy to do, on all fours arse in the air. I fucked her doggy style for around 10mins before filling the mack taking full advantage of her little arse giving it a good grope.

7/10 overall
Decent punt, good gfe services I think she would be great for a first time punter. Im more into a PSE service really and I dont think Leanne really offers that. Obviously thats my fault and not hers. I would definitely put her in a milf category.

Also this was my first parlour punt since sandys demise, certainly a good alternative if logistically that was your preferred destination. Impression were good, certainly wasn't up to SS standards but serviceable.

HH

Offline standardpostage

I think, although I could be wrong, that this is the same Leanne, who used to work at Sandy's Superstars. Saw her a couple of times. Not a member of this site at the time, hence no reviews. Enjoyed myself both times. 

Offline sandy2000

That's definatly Leanne from SS and she was at GFE Bury for a while.

I saw her at Xmas and I reviewed her.

Offline NigelF

That's definatly Leanne from SS and she was at GFE Bury for a while.

I saw her at Xmas and I reviewed her.

She's still at GFE apparently (External Link/Members Only) - working this Thursday for example.

Anyway, cheers for the review OP (and sandy). I think I need to get round to her as well.

Offline Blackpool Rock

It is the same girl, I saw her at Sandys over a year ago and at GFE a couple of months back.
Glad you enjoyed yourself, I thought she was a good punt both times I saw her and intend to see her again.
She does ask for the money up front which isn't the norm at SS or GFE but apparently she tends to forget to ask afterwards so i'll give her the benefit of doubt on that

AJB top shagger

She does ask for the money up front which isn't the norm at SS or GFE but apparently she tends to forget to ask afterwards so i'll give her the benefit of doubt on that

Yes this happened with me as well and she said the exact same thing.

johnboysalis

Leanne and Sasha who both work on Mondays at KSG are both ex SSs. I see them both regularly at KSG.

Leanne is probably not PSE but she is not far off. I would describe her as a good looking MILF who genuinely needs a lot of shagging. She definitely enjoys her work.

Sasha is more dominant. An excellent athletic shag. She mentioned to me that she is also going to get involved in sexy wrestling videos. She certainly has the physique for it.

AJB top shagger

Leanne and Sasha who both work on Mondays at KSG are both ex SSs. I see them both regularly at KSG.

Leanne is probably not PSE but she is not far off. I would describe her as a good looking MILF who genuinely needs a lot of shagging. She definitely enjoys her work.

Sasha is more dominant. An excellent athletic shag. She mentioned to me that she is also going to get involved in sexy wrestling videos. She certainly has the physique for it.

There is a few that have caught my eye at ksg. Mostly ex sandys girls I haven't seen before.

Lilly- haven't see her but have dabbled with the idea for a while. Mixed reviews have kept me away

Mckenzie - good feedback on her, however she only seams to work Fridays and that has been typically a bad day for me to punt.

Offline Rack Admirer

Mckenzie - good feedback on her, however she only seams to work Fridays and that has been typically a bad day for me to punt.

If you're hung then Mckenzie may not be for you. She can't handle a big one.

Offline Lijunwei

Glad Sasha's been found my fave lady to see in manchester

Offline Bantagonist

Glad Sasha's been found my fave lady to see in manchester

Should it of been mentioned in the SS burds thread?

Offline Nutcracker

Leanne def near top of my HL now, feel a trip to bury coming on.

Still missing small sexy blondes. They in short supply.

Offline Solidrock

Still missing small sexy blondes. They in short supply.

Sophie at KSG is very pretty, petite figure and blonde. I'd say 9/10 facially and a lovely sensual gfe service. Just noticed she's working there now having seen her at GFE sheffield three times last year. Thanks for this thread for bringing KSG to my attention. Never heard of it before.

Offline NigelF

Sophie at KSG is very pretty, petite figure and blonde. I'd say 9/10 facially and a lovely sensual gfe service. Just noticed she's working there now having seen her at GFE sheffield three times last year. Thanks for this thread for bringing KSG to my attention. Never heard of it before.

I've seen Sophie as well and I'd pretty much agree with that. Apparently she's McKenzie's sister (they do sound alike as well). I'll do a review soon.

Offline Solidrock

I've seen Sophie as well and I'd pretty much agree with that. Apparently she's McKenzie's sister (they do sound alike as well). I'll do a review soon.

Definitely sisters, they’ve both told me that. Apparently there’s a third sister out there as well, Sophie mentioned it on her AW profile. They do threesomes also (no lesbian stuff obviously)  :thumbsup:

Brunettelover

A link for Sophie pls gents

Offline NigelF

A link for Sophie pls gents

I'm in the process of writing her review now. It should be up in a few minutes.

Edit: It's up now - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165896.0
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 09:21:44 pm by NigelF »

Brunettelover

I'm in the process of writing her review now. It should be up in a few minutes.

Cheers bud. Look forward to reading it

Offline Nutcracker

Have you got the Sophie AW link Nigel pls

Offline NigelF

Have you got the Sophie AW link Nigel pls

:D

In my review I mentioned a different Sophie at KSG as well, so I'll give you her link: External Link/Members Only  :P