Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GIULIA  (Read 595 times)

Offline Whiteblack

Hi guys am looking to go for a punt any review on this girl ?

Many thanks
Gulia for you
External Link/Members Only

I just love her long legs nice have them wrapped around me

Offline Boinky

Odds of it being her = Slim

Odds of it being a Bait and Switch with a shit service from a Romanian WG= High

Could be wrong but I'm sure anyone on here will tell you to stick to girls on AW that have good reviews here. AW feedback means nothing.

At the very least if you were going to see her I'd make sure to ask her is she the girl in the picture as if it's not you'll walk and be wasting each others time. What services does she provide you're looking for and what does she charge for them in extras.
If you get there and she is the correct girl then confirm services before paying ........ and then still expect to get ripped off in time or "Exxtra" charges.

The whole thing is just scamtastic.

Her name is Giulia, the ad was posted by Bella and when you click on her she says her name is Vivian and her pictures are real.
She also says "NOT ALL THE SERVICES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE"

I'm sure the same pictures were in Glasgow for a while but I don't remember seeing anyone TOFTT.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 08:59:57 am by Boinky »

Offline auldie63

If you get to see that actual dame for that price please PM your lottery numbers for this weekend!

Offline Clattypats

I wonder what the "other" language is  :bomb:...I could probably hazard a very good guess... :sarcastic:

Offline OGS20

So I have seen the girl in the pictures... She was in Glasgow at the time and these were the pictures she used on vivastreet. Can't remember the name or anything else because the ad was taken down. Pretty barebones service, ow. She is really tight and a good fuck but there will be zero affection shown if your experience mimics mine. Best looking girl I've fucked civvy or wg though. There was another stunning girl in the flat when they both answered the door also so it might be a B&S...
Banned reason: Shit stirring walloper.
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline OGS20

I don't have much else info to offer, I decided I wasn't gonna bother asking questions I just rattled away   :hi:

Offline Whiteblack

Thanks guys what wer her pussy lips like really in the mood for a lil lock out ?

Problem is even adult works can have some funny girls it's all juts pit of luck I guess

Offline Boinky

It's not potluck if you use this site properly, contribute, search, read and do reviews.

Picking some random bird with no feedback or a pile of fluffy shite on AW is.

Offline OGS20

She looks an awful lot like the girl I saw but if those photos are doing the rounds then who knows who will answer the door when you arrive? FWIW the phone number isn't the same as the one on her old Glasgow ad