Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE KAMA - Whitechapel  (Read 1687 times)

41 review(s) for Amazing Blonde Girl (27 positive, 7 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline incontrol

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/GFE%5FKama

Setup: Comms were really good, responsive and clear texts and given location way ahead of time. Clearly her doing it. She was chilled out about me being 10 minutes late because of traffic and answered questions quickly.

Location: Side road by the hospital in Whitechapel, easy to find. 5 minutes from the station or you can park nearby. Flat was good, makes a change to go to what looks like a lived in home. Room has a huge picture of NYC on one side and huge mirrored wardrobes on the other, so good view either way.

Kama: She’s been spoken about enough here but just to reiterate, girl next door kinda vibe, great body, nice face, good bum, smallish boobs but thats fine and tattoos. Her English is really good, she’s in my experience very personable and we got on well.

Punt: Started off a little awkward but quickly we warmed up to each other, she broke the ice well. Kissed, chatted, undressed etc. Onto oral which was just about ok, wasn’t really doing anything for me, quite a lot of hand action, we quickly moved on.

This is where Kama stepped it up a gear, her riding on top was amazing, we both really got into it with her moving closer and closer to me to a point where it got really intense and she was clearly enjoying it. This interspersed with kissing and both of us looking back into the mirrors made for a really good 15 minutes. We moved onto some other positions where that kind of GFE intensity continued and finally finished up unloading into her mouth. Sorted that out, came back in and we lay on her bed for a little while recovering.

Overall a great punt with Kama, she did a great job providing good GFE, no stress, easy to deal with, lovely to look at and a fantastic time.

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  Perhaps add to the Tontober thread, too. Just the link I mean.

holland

Thanks incontrol.

Can i ask you for how long did you book her?

Offline incontrol

Thanks incontrol.

Can i ask you for how long did you book her?

Just half an hour, was thinking with my dick and instantly upon arrival asked if she was ok to do an hour instead however she couldn't. Wasn't rushed at all, felt like I got a decent amount into that half hour.

holland

Just half an hour, was thinking with my dick and instantly upon arrival asked if she was ok to do an hour instead however she couldn't. Wasn't rushed at all, felt like I got a decent amount into that half hour.

Thanks incontrol.
I am thinking to meet her again for 30 or 15 minutes. I just wanted to know if CIM is included in short bookings.
Did you pay any extras? :hi:

Offline incontrol

Thanks incontrol.
I am thinking to meet her again for 30 or 15 minutes. I just wanted to know if CIM is included in short bookings.
Did you pay any extras? :hi:

Nope all was included in 30mins, not sure about 15 though. She took it like a champ.

holland

Nope all was included in 30mins, not sure about 15 though. She took it like a champ.

Thanks! I am tempted to see her soon. I read that she will leave for good in January. Such a shame. We need more prossies like her in London.

Offline Yaardie

I think Cim is an extra £10 in 15 mins.

Unless she was trying to hustle me..

Offline YoungBrom

How old would you say she is currently? 30s?