Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly in the City - Royal Victoria Docks - TOFTT  (Read 4827 times)

2 review(s) for Kelly in the City (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline NXdropout

Considering the punt as a whole - it would be a neutral, if it hadn't worked out so well in the end it would have been a negative. I am giving this a positive because of Kelly. I had originally booked a punt with a wg called 'HOT@KARINA' on AW, but it didn't work out that way...

External Link/Members Only

Comms: I rang the number just over an hour in advance of the punt and had assumed I was talking to HOT@KARINA. It was easy on the phone, location and instructions sent by text soon after were good.

Arrival: Flat located next to the Emirates Air Line cable car station. Residential area with lots of blocks. You don't look out of place if you are hanging around outside next to the Tesco local. Went up - and who should open the door to me but a wg I had previously left a negative review on here for (this is a new account, as my old one stupidly had the same name as my aw account). I explained that I was expecting her to be someone else, she kept trying to get me into the bedroom.. eventually she stuck her head into another room and said something in another language (she didn't speak enough English to understand what I was telling her), another girl came out (Kelly in the City), and I explained that it wasn't who I had contacted from aw and that I didn't want this other girl. I was ready to walk. She asked if I wanted her instead, and I was happy to accept.
The flat is shared by a number of girls - I should have confirmed the name of who I was booking for a session with when I called. Silly me. Either that, or it was a genuine bait and switch.. but as I got Kelly I didn't care. Lucky.

The girl: Kelly is about 5ft2", nice small tits, tanned complexion and really good looking. Very pretty face. Her pictures are accurate. She has a good firm body and a peachy bum. She is also really chatty, fun and makes you feel at ease.

The action: Pretty straightforward stuff, Kelly was good and switched positions a number of times. She acted like she was enjoying it in an authentic way - I was never put off just thinking she was making noises to keep me happy. Oral was with a condom, and she doesn't do tongues when kissing - but that isn't a major thing for me.

She gave me her number (the one on her profile) in case I want to see her again - which I probably will at some point.

Offline BoneToned

So, apparently, the only way to see this girl is via Bait and Switch with another SP?

I’m not sure giving a notorious B&Ser a positive review, just because it worked out well for you, is a good strategy. You still got played for a fool. Don’t encourage bad behaviour. :thumbsdown:

Offline PilotMan

I'm trying to understand this....who actually opened the door to you?

You said you previously left her a negative.

mrhappypants

NXdropout,  Thank you for your TOFTT review.  As you have reviewed the girl you actually saw and your rating will show up against her aggregate I would keep it as a positive.  I think the lads would benefit if you can also put in a negative or at least neutral review for the profile you were booked to see.

Thanks

Offline king tarzan

This is all bullshit
Artcaddy and the OP
seem to pop up specifically about this woman and then disappear

There is a link IMO between the OP &ARTCADDY
and this kelly the city bullshit

It's the same bitch using bait and switch profiles

The hot honey in pictures will deteriorate into a less attractive woman when someone from here shows up..

And the woman in the pictures suddenly has gone on an outcall, gone sick etc etc...

The OP and artcaddy are all BULLSHIT. ..

wake up guys!!

Am I the only 1 who can sense this?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PilotMan

I'm in the suspicious camp with KT

"Kelly Sexy Touch", "Morgana S" (could be the same AW number) have also been using that girls pics and IIRC there was a previous B&S and the real girl was a chubby bird.

I did text her a while ago, provisional time agreed, then got the silent treatment when I tried to clarify services  :thumbsdown:

NXdropout - 1 post and 1 review - All very suspect.

Offline NXdropout

I've just left a neg review for the girl I originally booked. I can see how I might appear to be suspicious, but I am genuine and not trying to bullshit anyone. I have no ulterior motives, and am just a punter. What I have typed here is accurate to what I experienced.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 01:42:09 pm by NXdropout »

Offline artcaddy

This is all bullshit
Artcaddy and the OP
seem to pop up specifically about this woman and then disappear

There is a link IMO between the OP &ARTCADDY
and this kelly the city bullshit

It's the same bitch using bait and switch profiles

The hot honey in pictures will deteriorate into a less attractive woman when someone from here shows up..

And the woman in the pictures suddenly has gone on an outcall, gone sick etc etc...

The OP and artcaddy are all BULLSHIT. ..

wake up guys!!

Am I the only 1 who can sense this?

Definitely not BS from me. I was just genuinely interested as we don't get many hot WGs round here.

Offline blueruin

Location in the review is royal victoria by the excel centre or potentially at the 02. But her profile says crossharbour which is a mile or so away, Emirates airline goes nowhere near crossharbour. Did she move?

Offline hw189

Just a heads up. Done a telephone number search on this recently registered AW profile, and it links to this old profile (and another review around the same time: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=158278.0).
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hope it helps.

Btw, free video in there too.