Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lissa 25, touring (Baldock)  (Read 1173 times)

11 review(s) for Lisa_20 (5 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for  Lissa 25 (12 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Previously:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Sometimes aka Lissa 28

Old reviews seem a bit marmite: I'm in the 'Very Positive' camp and will revisit if she's back in the area.

I think she's pretty enough and cracking bod - probably not the girl for you if you need big tits: whether the pics are greatly shopped or just good makeup I'm not sure.  Definitely https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104072.msg1708671#msg1708671.  I thought suggestions that size 10 is optimistic were a bit weird.

Comms were good.  Location was not the usual Radlett/Baldock place and I was concerned about parking but got lucky.  She texts and emails well and promptly, has quite a thick accent.

I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw, and she was friendly, easy to get on with, and accommodating.  Offered me a shower, bottled water, asked what I liked, straight onto bed with snog and cock stroking, which became more cock and ball worship and OWO with a bit of DT (at least deep and plenty of pressure).  Bit of RO on her, asked and a finger was OK, she writhes around and moans and I think maybe she's a good actress but it was quite a turn on.

So then it gets weird because normally I'd rubber up and start with some doggy but before I know it she's applied rubber with her mouth and leaped onto me and is riding and grinding hard and I was not minded to ask her to stop, she looks fantastic while shes leaning back slightly and grinding and bobbing.  Tried thinking of almost anything but the obvious happened.  But she didn't stop until I was obviously getting less hard.

I thought 'intense but I've blown it' but she is right back with stroking and enthusiastic OWO.  Which was a surprise if anything - we were half-way through a 45 minute booking.

Combo of a pill and her efforts meant I got hard but no way was I going to pop again, despite getting to the shaky leg stage.  Took as much as I could before doubting my sanity and opted for more RO and finger and I'd claim she might not have been acting because it ended differently and she asked for a rest.  Helps if you like curly suckable lips, was excellent especially when she was holding them open.

More cuddle and snogging after, normally I wouldn't bother but I was enjoying it.

Some chat, she knows how to complement a guy, I shower and she showers while I dress.  I like that - no wet wipe and back on with the togs here.
Some of the moans and complements might have been professional artistry but they were not overdone, were well timed, and I just don't care because they worked.

So - I thought she was cute in the flesh (but see pics and prior comments) and definitely first class service.

Offline cunningman

Not sure why - but some days she has non-pixellated pics, and some days she does not.
Today, is a lucky day and I'm reminded that I should be prepared to travel further.
This IS her.

Hidden Image/Members Only