Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Georgina  (Read 2232 times)

7 review(s) for GEORGINA x (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

cain

Recently I had a booking with Gorgeous Georgina External Link/Members Only Loads of positive feedback figured I couldn't go wrong. it was a 2 1/2 hour booking

GG arrived on time and dressed elegantly, she claims to 37 on her profile but actually is a little older not by much I would say + 5 years, never the less still attractive, and fit body, very easy to get on with everything she lists as her likes is on offer,  although being picky she does not do "dfk" light french kissing yes but not deep which is fine by me, also "deepthroat" maybe if you have a 4 inch penis, but never the less very effective oral skills.

Sex in as many positions as possible and all done with enthusiasm, CIM is not advertised and not offered, this was made clear at the start.

she likes to have a good chat, but it does not effect "paid" time total booking lasted 3 hours and 45 mins so not a clock watcher by any means.

I would recommend and will return at some point

Offline dashton

My sentiments mirror yours, good looking slightly older than advertised maybe but has one hell of a body on her.

OWO was good and I concur re deepthroat but enthusiastic non the less. Sex was good and seemed to genuinly enjoy herself.

Nice person, good punt and for the money excellent vfm. For me just lacking that bit of cim or some A with what is a stunning arse , a bit vanilla but quality in what she does and would recommend