Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Hot Victoria - Ealing - sexy and hot great GFE  (Read 5446 times)

2 review(s) for Xxxx90 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]

Offline dubhcarr

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

saw this profile a couple of days ago and was captivated.

Expectation: GFE with pretty young Polish girl

Comms: called with 4 hrs notice £70 30 min/100 PH so I booked 1HR at 100 Lizzies

Venue: been before seen Paris there small end of block cottage/house small with ok shower and good sized bedroom double bed. couple of pubs within 100 yds to have piss get coke etc....street parking but with 3-4pm restriction....

Services: Fk/DFK RO OW covered sex in mish and doggy massage with oil..

The Girl: pretty 7-8 age 25 5' 5" size 6+ 32 c natural tits with nice responsive nips black hair dark tanned skin dark eyes not sure she is the girl in the profile pics but friendly with good english..large tatt (roses) to left thigh small tatts wrist

Meet: didnt start off good as arrived 10 mins before asked to wait let in house 15 min past appoint then shown t 1 of the two empty bedrooms upstairs to wait in a bedroom for another ten mins. Still girl comes in shows me downstairs to bedroom (3) and we start. Must say I wasnt convinced the girl was the one in the profile but a very pretty girl so game on. Paperwork and shower done onto bed rub and tug FK down for RO to big O hugs DFK in afterglow this girl has a big clit not quite as big as another favourite but big and she enjoys it licked and sucked. BJ was OW I didnt get the choice but I always go with the girl good eye contact rough then gentle then licks to male mumms and Bod Mhor ready for action. Tight in mish very wet FK in situ I enjoyed flipped for doggy best Ive felt in a long time wet tight and good rythem finish in mish FK. 35 mins gone so OK massage and chat for 15 mins some more hugs and kisses dress and go on 50 mins.

Conclusion: yeh nice session really hit the spot..didnt appreciate the 25 min wait and I wonder if the girl was the one on the profile but I had a great session and we both genuinly enjoyed so I will revisit. I can imagine this girl gets busy she provided me with a great GFE and at the price is GVFM maybe skip the massage and go for 30 mins(?) YHB Im sure will make your minds up as many things about the meet were wrong but the very pretty slim tight enthusiastic funny girl gave me a goot time hence the rating.

Happy punting     :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sinz

Looks like the profile has been swapped.

Thanks for the review OP, nice one.

Offline PLeisure

Appreciate the review, dubh  :hi:

Pics look good - given they may not be her, would you say they offer a realistic idea of her body?

Hopefully, the 25min delay was due to her showering after the previous client :) - was she fresh?

Offline dubhcarr

fresh as a daisy Mr PL........I think I was start of day at 4pm (who knows didnt see anyone enter or leave from arrival at 3.40pm) but they just didnt seem organised.....pics representative...size 6+ great natural 30/32C tits sweet pretty face...

Offline Joelawerence

Thanks Dubb for the review.

So no OWO offered despite the profile clearly saying " Giving or receiving Oral with or without protection"? Also did you get any balls licking?

Does she have her tongue pierced?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 12:48:32 pm by Joelawerence »

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks Dubb for the review.

So no OWO offered despite the profile clearly saying " Giving or receiving Oral with or without protection"? Also did you get any balls licking?

Does she have her tongue pierced?

Hi Mr J...no to all three questions......I wasnt concerned about ball licking I think next time I will pace myself better....I couldnt wait to fkk her peachy ass so no .....tatts but no tongue piercing thank goodness cos I dont like that......she was very friendly and Im sure up for more....I have to say that the fkkn around at the start left me non plussed and from arriving in the area to departure was 2hrs so I was clock watching......

Offline MrMagik

Went over to try to see her today. Was kept waiting for 5 minutes outside the door. When I was eventually let in, Victoria was not the girl in the pics. I would say she was closer to 30, size 8-10ish with big baps. Saw a couple of other girls there too, none of which were particularly enticing. I walked.

Online boardyhell

visited this address about a month to see paris milf friend,door opened by blonde who explained milf was busy but she could suck me off,average girl ,average service,can't moan but not whats on the tin
paris is a big miss :dash:

Offline dubhcarr

Went over to try to see her today. Was kept waiting for 5 minutes outside the door. When I was eventually let in, Victoria was not the girl in the pics. I would say she was closer to 30, size 8-10ish with big baps. Saw a couple of other girls there too, none of which were particularly enticing. I walked.

sorry to hear that they did keep me hanging around....but all I can restate is I had fun and the girl was pretty but I think they profile swap.........

Offline dubhcarr

visited this address about a month to see paris milf friend,door opened by blonde who explained milf was busy but she could suck me off,average girl ,average service,can't moan but not whats on the tin
paris is a big miss :dash:

yeh Paris was/is a passionate little minx only saw her three times and the memories are still hot.......seen Michelle before and had a good time but she is poor on comms as not much english at the time I saw her......

Offline dubhcarr

2nd visit today.......girl as per my description....welcomming smile FK and hugs.........hot passionate session I really fancy this girl I don't think Ive ridden one so hard for ages......

other girls in flat mayby busty someone and Michele MILF....comms and org not great through maid.....appoint scheduled +30 min......so arrived later .....still girl ab fab........

Offline The_Don

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+447508559150

Current state of the profile.

Note the blonde, brown and black hair in the pictures.  Looks like this profile is often recycled.

Going by the OP review. I believe many different W/G operate from this location.

Some very good (IMO) and other not so. A mixed bag, as a group.

15 Mins "quickie"
Bukkake
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Cross Dressing
Depilation
Dogging
Face Sitting
Facials
Fetish
Foot Worship
French Kissing
Hand Relief
Lapdancing
Massage
Modeling
Oral
Oral without Protection
Penetration (Protected)
Receiving Oral
Role Play & Fantasy
Smoking (Fetish)
Snowballing
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Striptease
Tantric
Toys

Offline dubhcarr

very true Mr TD the profiles are re used......dont recognise the blond or brown haired girls but the one I have visited is very similiar to your bottom pic if its not her..........comms is a bit suspect as stated but I enjoyed my punts.....but YHB should take note that you may not get the girl you expect at this location.........

Offline The_Don

very true Mr TD the profiles are re used......dont recognise the blond or brown haired girls but the one I have visited is very similiar to your bottom pic if its not her..........comms is a bit suspect as stated but I enjoyed my punts.....but YHB should take note that you may not get the girl you expect at this location.........

I've had some very good punts with Naughty_Paris at this location.

Shame the management there, feel the need to recycle profiles. It will start pi$$ing off punters, when its a different W/G, who attitude and service. May be far from, another that was on, the profile before.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 09:05:52 pm by The_Don »

Offline dubhcarr

very true Mr TD the management are walking a fine line...why should punters gamble their fee on an unknown situ.?.........if all the girls were like Paris then I wouldnt complain....a real sexy girl with great attitude IMO...shame I only got to meet her three times........but Im still smiling when I recall......suspect other HB the same.........

Offline dubhcarr

another visit today......very sensual GFE..........OWO unprompted (so on the third occasion)........mystery solved this girl is running two profiles......other

whatever BM wants another visit so my hard earned is being spent in Victoria/Vanessa's direction (who cares about the name)......YHB make your own minds up....... :hi:

Offline The_Don

another visit today......very sensual GFE..........OWO unprompted (so on the third occasion)........mystery solved this girl is running two profiles......other

Thanks for the update.

Offline LLPunting

whatever BM wants another visit so my hard earned is being spent in Victoria/Vanessa's direction (who cares about the name)......YHB make your own minds up....... :hi:

BE WARNED this linked profile has also been re-used between women and no AW feedback since April this year so quite likely not of girl currently using profile.  Current photos below for record.

Other girls you may be B&S'd to:
External Link/Members Only - Currently Michelle Hot Milf   - Away

External Link/Members Only - Currently Roxana____for_u   

External Link/Members Only - Currently Your__Busty__Laura   
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 03:11:25 am by LLPunting »

Offline LLPunting

Sorry about mega-pic, I was gonna edit it down but one of you nosey-parkers gawped it abd locked out a re-edit :(

Oh, and it  looks like "Roxana" and "Laura" might be the same girl.   :dash:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 03:21:47 am by LLPunting »

Offline dubhcarr

Sorry about mega-pic, I was gonna edit it down but one of you nosey-parkers gawped it abd locked out a re-edit :(

Oh it  looks like "Roxana" and "Laura" might be the same girl
., and   :dash:

yeh wouldnt surprise me .......