Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isla Brooks - Solihull  (Read 3761 times)

42 review(s) for Isla_Brooks (35 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline EddieThead669

External Link/Members Only

£130 / 1hour incall

The venue:
Bit of a tatty semi in a roughish part of Solihull (council estate by the looks).
Free parking on the road.

I do agree in what a recent reviewer has said in that the area is not the best and you do get some funny looks by passers by.

Isla
So, Isla has been on my HL for a long time and who's name pops up on here every so often. I thought I would book her up for an hour of fun to see what the fuss is about.

Knocked the door and it is a magic one that appears to open itself!
Once in, Isla looks alright, wouldn't rave over her leads me upstairs wearing the requested leggings.
Nice arse though LOL.
Offered a shower and accepted: Now if you haven't been before and you are wearing a suit or need to go to a meeting after, beware as the bathroom has a very wet floor so you need to watch out where you put your clothes.

Back into the room and it starts with some DFK with Isla removing my boxers for some OWO with some DT and gagging.
Part way through this she says "what do you like".
I had mentioned in my booking that I wanted a tie and tease, but also said "I like to be teased".....
So on with the OWO.
It was alright, to be honest, when she got a great technique she changed onto something else...
I got to give her pussy (which was nice and meaty) a licking but she made up some excuse that my tooth went onto her like in a biting motion (I don't think so)....
So for me, from that point on it was down hill.
She wanted to put a condom on and for me to screw her on top which I did but didn't last long at all as she was very tight, whether she was clenching or not I am not sure.
Was offered a massage after which was alright but it all felt very mechanical and by this point I didn't really want to do anything else.

So the visit was ok, not great as I thought it might be, which is a shame and might be all on me.
All in all, Isla is alright and is quite forward (if you like that sort of thing).

Isla_Brooks

Hi Wickerman999,

Although I'm sorry you only had a neutral experience, thanks for the review. All feedback helps me improve my service :)

I'm not here to debate the rating of your review (your review, your rating and you will hear no arguments from me about that.) However, I do need to point out that my work location is neither 'rough' nor is it in a council estate. I'm quite surprised at the mention of it potentially being a council estate as most people have commented on how safe they feel leaving their car in this area. It is a residential area, but certainly not a rough area.

You received a refund for the time you didn't use.

Peace,
Isla  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 02:26:02 pm by Isla_Brooks »

Offline Digger1965

Totally agree with isla on this one. It is not a council estate and whilst the house is not  fancy ,it is more than adequate. As for her performance it takes two to tango. I personally had a great time and look forward to seeing isla again. I suppose we all have different opinions though.

Online Placebo88

In a few of her reviews I have read about how she is not a fan of receiving oral, especially if it is prolonged. It does sounds like she made up an excuse to end it on this occasion. This puts me off.

Offline _Rust_

Totally agree with isla on this one. It is not a council estate and whilst the house is not  fancy ,it is more than adequate. As for her performance it takes two to tango. I personally had a great time and look forward to seeing isla again. I suppose we all have different opinions though.

+1  :thumbsup:

Offline Mitchtcm

I think everyone has different experiences.  In my case, as I'd just come from a work conference & dressed in a suit I felt self conscious walking back to my car - and two lads on bikes particularly paid an interest.   Next time I would leave the suit jacket behind & put on a fleece!  And it wouldn't put me off visiting Isla - just sharing advice for anyone else.

Offline Skousar883

I've been trying to book but no luck

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

According to her profile she is on holiday

midlandz_boy88

Offline Talbear

I’ve seen Isla a few times... and would make the following contributions to he discussion... the area is by no means rough... ok it’s not leafy Dickens Heath, but it’s a residential area in Solihull which is safe and discrete.

Isla had received oral from me, and appeared to enjoy... however she does like it a certain way... once she had shown me how she likes it it was a very pleasurable experience for both of us.

She’s top notch on my view
 :drinks:

Offline Littlefoot

I’ve seen Isla a few times... and would make the following contributions to he discussion... the area is by no means rough... ok it’s not leafy Dickens Heath, but it’s a residential area in Solihull which is safe and discrete.

+1 I agree, I walked to her gaff from Solihull town through quite a few side roads, didn't see no council estate. It was 1pm when I went, all was very quiet indeed. I felt it was a very safe place to visit.

Offline chris300

I think as long as we don't all start turning up in suits and top hats and drawing too much unnecessary attention to ourselves there shouldn't be any problems  :lol:

I have never experienced any problems when visiting this area myself.

Offline Stapler

Isla had received oral from me,  however she does like it a certain way... once she had shown me how she likes it it was very pleasurable

So - you pay and she gets the pleasure?

Great!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Ming

So - you pay and she gets the pleasure?

Great!

Many guys, including myself, get a kick out of making a girl come, sometimes it's fake I know, but all part of a FS service from a professional WG.

So you're right "Great" and it is......

Ming  :hi:

Offline EddieThead669

I have to agreed there also.
Giving oral, and watching her squirm is more satisfying (sometimes) than the act on me.
If this doesn't happen then it kind of feels like I have missed a large part of what I want to do.

Offline Pablo02

Each to there own I guess.
I’ve had punts where I’ve never given oral and others where I have
Whatever the punter is  happy doing   :thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

Many guys, including myself, get a kick out of making a girl come, sometimes it's fake I know, but all part of a FS service from a professional WG.

So you're right "Great" and it is......

+1

I wouldnt punt half as much if I couldnt do RO.

Offline Littlefoot

Each to there own I guess.
I’ve had punts where I’ve never given oral and others where I have
Whatever the punter is  happy doing   :thumbsup:

+1 me too

My dick does not go hard eating pussy. But 10 seconds of DKF I have a raging hard on! But as you say each to their own, we're all different!  :drinks:

Offline smiley9

+1 I agree, I walked to her gaff from Solihull town through quite a few side roads, didn't see no council estate. It was 1pm when I went, all was very quiet indeed. I felt it was a very safe place to visit.

Solihull Rough area ? Yeah as the other members have said it ain't Mayfair but it ain't a council estate and I have never had a problem visiting Isla.

:drinks:

Online mr.bluesky

+1

I wouldnt punt half as much if I couldnt do RO.

+2  I see a regular girl who likes me to perform oral on her until she orgasms and she does genuinely have an orgasm :drinks:

vw

+2  I see a regular girl who likes me to perform oral on her until she orgasms and she does genuinely have an orgasm :drinks:

Easy money for her.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Just hold off the fake one until just before the end.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

As long as your convinced though job done for her.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Online mr.bluesky

Easy money for her.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Just hold off the fake one until just before the end.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

As long as your convinced though job done for her.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think I have been punting long enough to know the difference between fake and real .  besides which some people enjoy giving oral as well as receiving . Maybe you should try it sometime (if you can get your head out of your ass that is)  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 07:16:18 am by mr.bluesky »

vw

I think I have been punting long enough to know the difference between fake and real .  besides which some people enjoy giving oral as well as receiving . Maybe you should try it sometime (if you can get your head out of your ass that is)  :hi:

hit a nerve did i?   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe read reviews before posting with anger,   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: 

Bet she tastes real sweet from the start too.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 07:23:22 am by vw »

Online mr.bluesky

hit a nerve did i?   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe read reviews before posting with anger,   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: 

Bet she tastes real sweet from the start too.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes she tastes as sweet as a peach  :hi:

vw

I'm not here to debate the rating of your review (your review, your rating and you will hear no arguments from me about that.) However, I do need to point out that my work location is neither 'rough' nor is it in a council estate. I'm quite surprised at the mention of it potentially being a council estate as most people have commented on how safe they feel leaving their car in this area. It is a residential area, but certainly not a rough area.

Maybe posh for you, better than the last place which was Dudley i believe, enjoy your social mobility.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Anyway rough areas are subjective and relative. 

vw

Yes she tastes as sweet as a peach  :hi:

Peach lube then, females dont taste of peaches.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Maybe the lube is why she is so wet too.   :D

deluded as i said before.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 07:37:34 am by vw »