Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isla Brooks, Solihull - better than the NEC  (Read 1477 times)

42 review(s) for Isla_Brooks (35 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mitchtcm

External Link/Members Only

I was visiting a conference at the NEC and, having seen the positive reviews from West Mids members, thought I'd tag on a visit to Isla at the end of the day.  Pleased I did.  Massively more enjoyable than the dull conference...!

Details - £130 for one hour incall - Shower, DFK, OWO, DT, CG, RCG, Squatting cow girl, missionary, large variety of Doggie, more DT, large facial, excellent massage, good chat, goodbye kiss, walked out relaxed and smiling.

Comms - Excellent
Message sent on A/W week before asking if available, positive response next day, booked on A/W and accepted.  Text in morning to confirm, reply with street & postcode.  Texted to see if available earlier as conference so bad.  Immediate text back to say yes - phoned when ready.

Isla - Minx
Cute girl mid-late twenties with green eyes, cheeky smile and fabulous arse

Location - so/so
Semi in residential suburb of Solihull.  A little bit exposed - but plenty of parking

The Punt
Isla opened the door wearing stockings, suspenders and basque - welcoming kiss, quick chat then up the stairs. Lovely snog with tongues then into shower as I was wearing the smell of a conference at the NEC.   It was an excellent electronic control shower by the way - but spent only as long as necessary before returning to bedroom to find Isla lying seductively on the bed.  Large new double with mirror at end plus large mirror against wall.

She unwrapped my towel, slowly stroked me to full attention and then with me standing and her kneeling on the bed, she proceeded to give one of the best OWO I have ever had.  Slowly building up to vigorous DT where she was taking nearly full length and making cute gagging noises. Fantastic.

Before things got out of hand, I pushed her back on the bed for a session of kissing, fondling & mutual caressing.

Then quickly on with condom and she lowered herself onto me with an oooh!  Wonderful reverse cowgirl, then cowgirl with kissing & caressing & nipple tweaking.  A flip over into missionary then sideways & then she knelt seductively on bed, braced herself and said "come on fck me deep".  So I did.  And it was really the highlight - she has a peachy arse - and a great tattoo on her lower back - and pounding her deep with her looking at me in the mirror & urging me on will remain in the punting highlights reel for a long time.

I wanted to sample the DT again before the end so I stand back up & she goes on her knees, takes off condom & DTs me to the edge, then I withdraw & deposit large amount onto her face/tits.

After around a minute of aftershocks, I slump onto the bed & she gives a very good deep massage.  I ask about time & she says don't worry - 5 more minutes - so i just lie & enjoy it.  Have a great chat about all sorts of things, then quick dip in shower, change & back on the road with a big smile.

Small negatives
If all above sounds incredibly fluffy, then some balance.  As a late middle age guy wearing a suit & having a decent car, I felt slightly uncomfortable in the neighbourhood & got some looks from the local kids riding about on bikes.

Isla is cute & a minx in the bed and performs really well.  However, up top she is small and I wouldn't say she was a stunner compared to some other girls.

She was definitely worth leaving the NEC for - but will try to visit some others also well reviewed on here (such as MI etc.) for my next trip to Birmingham.