Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TrinaMay - well worth a visit - Stotfold  (Read 1085 times)

3 review(s) for trinamay1 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Dr Jon

Profile Name: TrinaMay1

AW profile link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:  OWO (not CIM), Penetration (Protected), Massage

Price: £100 – 60 Mins

Communication: Good, used text and phone to make the booking. Very prompt replies. English not very good but holds a decent conversation, just be patient and be prepared to explain what you mean.

Physical Appearance: Attractive BBW with natural breasts, medium length hair (above the shoulders).

Height: 5’8" or thereabouts

Nationality: Romanian

Hygiene: Very clean

Service:
I was looking for a good BBW who was actually prepared to provide a decent service after my last disappointing encounter.
I saw TrinaMay's profile when she first set it up a couple of months ago (she has only been here that long apparently) and was attracted by the description and photos - I did ask her if it was all accurate and was told it was. So I texted to see if she could be available when I needed and she confirmed. I
Arrived at the location a little early so caught her out still getting ready.
She apologised that she hadn't got her stockings on yet! She was wearing a small dress with a black basque underneath, no knickers on so I got a good look at the nice bum as she led me upstairs.
I think there is another girl there, as she put a chain on the bedroom door once we were in, and she did say there was somebody else around. We were not disturbed though and there was no sign or sound of anyone else.
She asked me straight away what I was looking for and told me that I should tell her if I wanted anything. I confirmed the services I wanted (GFE, kissing, cuddling, foreplay and oral, plus protected sex) and I paid her the money agreed.

She started DFK standing up and then we both undressed. She took her dress off but kept the basque on. We lay on the bed and I asked her to take the basque off, which she said she would prefer to keep on, as she is shy of the tummy that she has from having a child. She has a tattoo down the middle of her tummy and across her lower back, as well as a pierced clit - that did not get in the way though, it is a small gold ring.
She gave me a real sloppy BJ for 10 mins, and she was so good I had to stop her and let her cuddle me for a while otherwise the little fella would have shot his load too soon.
She fondled him whilst we cuddled and then she got back down there, until I was bucking like a bronco and had to stop her again. She is very good at that!
She offered a massage starting at my feet and moving up to my head, which she did very well and gently. I realised that the oil she uses is scented so we had to stop and wipe it all off, otherwise going home would have involved some interesting conversation.
She is very good at working on your whole body, stroking and kissing all over, until she got back to the little fella with her mouth. When I knew it was going to shoot, I asked her if she wanted to do CIM or cover him, and as CIM is not on the agenda she used her mouth expertly to slip a condom on him and carry on the sloppy BJ.  Once I had shot, she cleaned me up expertly and we cuddled up again with her fondling the little fella.

I tried for round two, but I couldn’t do it.

Timekeeping: Professional, not a clock-watcher. I had my watch on and didn't see a clock in the room, so it was me who brought the session to an end when we had done the hour

Positives:

Great service provider
Experienced
Passionate
Great oral skills
Determined to provide the service you want and makes clear that you should tell her what that is
Clean and Hygienic

Negatives: None   

Would I visit again: Absolutely Yes

Summary: She is an enthusiastic and very willing woman with a real talent for oral. She makes sure that you are happy with what she is doing and that what she does is good. English is not perfect yet, but she is working on that and we held a decent conversation during our meeting. I recommend her to anyone who likes quite big girls and who wants a good experience.