Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennibreene - Timewaster!  (Read 1544 times)

17 review(s) for JenniBreene (12 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Cryton123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is my first review and unfortunately it's a negative.

Having seen Jenni a couple of times before (with quite lengthy periods between meets) I saw she was available and booked an hour session two weeks in advance.  Initial comms were excellent, friendly and swift responses made everything a doddle to arrange.

The evening before the meet I messaged a courtesy tx to say I was looking forward to seeing her and confirming I'd definitely be there.  Again, I received a friendly message back saying she was looking forward to it. On the morning of the arranged meet (it was an early morning incall) I messaged again as requested on her profile to confirm the booking. Only this time, no response. However, because I'd seen her a couple of times before with no issues I guessed she was still sleeping because it was quite early. Anyway I arrived at the hotel with 10 mins to spare and txt again to say I'd arrived.  Again, no response.

Basically from this point on it was complete radio silence from Jenni, no response, not answering the phone and no explanation. A complete waste of my morning, which I'd booked off work for the meeting. So definitely a loss to me. 

She has my number but still hasn't given an explanation so in guessing she's embarrassed about her behaviour. She clearly doesn't care one bit about other people's time and decides if she's going ahead with the booking last minute. Unfortunately for me on this occasion she decided she couldn't be arsed.  And judging by her feedback on here it's not the first time.

So be warned, she's becoming a bit unreliable and has a habit of wasting people's time.  Definitely one to be wary of.  Disappointing..

Offline LM19

Huh, that's a quick way to lose regulars. What was she thinking?! :scare:

Sorry you had your time wasted!

Online Cryton123

It's worth mentioning she did message about 4hrs later saying she'd overslept and felt terrible for letting me down. However nothing offered to make up for the let down and no suggestion of another meet.
So doesn't really make up for my wasted morning and wasted holiday from work  :thumbsdown:

Offline KingUser2017

Sorry to know about this, I have read her reviews and there are some complaining about her not turning up!

The very reason why I have never booked her! A small text before hand would have sorted it all, at least you could have re-arranged and everyone would have been happy. instead she left it and didn't even bother replying to you. Even though you've booked her before!
My advice is to avoid  and don't bother.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review tussle, "So be warned, she's becoming a bit unreliable and has a habit of wasting people's time.  Definitely one to be wary of.  Disappointing.."
just a heads up tussle, jb is on the prossie blacklist for being flakey amongst other things. She's known for for going radio silent prior to bookings. Welcome to the club  :drinks:

MarcT

At least she is consistent  :unknown: Doesn't matter if you are a regular or a newbie she doesn't give a damn. I suspect she is happy to double book even if she has made an appointment with a regular client  :thumbsdown:  Thanks for the heads up Tussle  :drinks: she will never see my wallet  :timeout:

The quest continues

Offline JEH7376

I saw her a few years ago and arranged a repeat visit a couple of months ago

She cancelled on the day with a few hours notice, but given her history I pretty much wrote her off at that point as too much hassle to see

Offline chris300

My experience with Jenni a couple of months ago was a little similar to this and it was my first meet with her. Good comms leading up to it and also on the day to confirm. But when I arrived outside the hotel and on time her phone was off and I couldn't get through.

However, I refused to give up and kept on texting her to let her know I was outside. And then after about 10 minutes I finally got a response and was given directions on where to go in the hotel. Managed to get my 1 hour booking with her in the end. But I was unaware that she can be unreliable.

Thanks for the review mate. 
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 10:42:16 pm by chris300 »

Diehard

She is a renown timewaster but has an army of fluffy clowns who big her up. She has been around years with various profiles. She has fallen out with other hookers all of whom cite her unreliability as a massive problem.

Steer well clear.