Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New_Melania - Edgware road  (Read 1447 times)

55 review(s) for New_Melania (49 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline occasionalpunter

saw the special offer of 2.5 hours at £150 on uke so went for it.

External Link/Members Only

comms: arranged through uke PMs and phone, no problems. I was running late by a bunch and let her know and she was accommodating with no problems and didn't take it out of my time or anything. good conversational english for a non native speaker.

location: 5-10 minutes from Edgware Road, in a block of flats. the building is under maintenance and could occasionally hear construction work but the flat itself was clean and tidy. She has a roommate who also does sex work, i didn't see her but i did hear her coming home at one point but no issues.

girl: pictures are mostly accurate, maybe slightly put on weight since they were taken but not massively.

meet: started with a shower which she offered, some kissing (not very deep but with tongues, she seemed into it but a slightly strange technique), 69 (no bad smell, nice and clean), cowgirl (1st pop), blowjob (not the best i've had but not the worst, about average), RO, missionary with her legs on my shoulders (2nd pop), BJ, doggy, missionary, BJ with CIM (3rd pop, no extra charge for CIM) and ended with another shower. no fake moaning or fake orgasms/ blatant ego stroking and she didn't have to be asked to stop, which is a positive for me.

Overall very friendly and relaxed meet with enthusiastic service. This is the first time i've done a booking this long, normally i go for an hour and hope for 2 pops. Had a long recovery time after second pop before i was able to go for round three.

As other's have said she is chatty, but IMO not in a timewastey way, it was mostly only when i was recovering after i came, and when i was ready again she got right into it. Maybe it would have been different if i had shorter recovery periods but it wasn't an issue for me. Since i booked through uke she did bring up ukp and her neutral reviews talking about how she was too chatty so maybe she's taken that into account and was more careful not to let it get in the way of the action with me?

She is a smoker but so am i so that wasn't an issue for me but for non smokers might make a difference. Was actually kind of nice to have a smoke together between goes.

overall good VFM at £150 for 2.5 hours, probably not at £150 for one hour, but she seems to prefer longer bookings which is probably why her normal hour rate is so high in the first place and the prices scale so weirdly.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 07:33:57 am by occasionalpunter »

Halleyroad

She doesnt have any face photos, how does she like?

Might make a booking

Halleyroad

Meant look

CAnt go back and edit original post

Offline Sinz

« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 01:14:56 pm by Sinz »

Offline alpharius

Looks properly fit, might take a gander for a longer booking

Alpharius  :music:

Halleyroad

Made a booking

thanks for the review