Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Catching STD through RO licking OWO etc  (Read 4594 times)

lovehoney101

Hi guys.
I am always worried about catching STD or any other diesease through OWO or through licking pussy or ass ?

Reading through posts here I noticed a lot of people enjoy RO licking sucking etc etc. Are you not worried about catching STD ?

Some times I feel like sucking on sweet juicy pussy but then this STD thought kicks in ?

What's your opinion on this ?

Cheers.

vw

Maybe licking pussy and arse is not for you if it is causing you worry.

I just get tested regularly and worry very little.

Offline manc36

Never worried me, you mustn't let a little fretting get in the way of enjoying yourself.
Banned reason: Abuse
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi guys.
I am always worried about catching STD or any other diesease through OWO or through licking pussy or ass ?
Cheers.

My opinion is do what you are happy doing and don't do what you aren't happy doing, only you can decide.   :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Whilst there is obviously a risk of catching something, you'd be very unlucky. Like VW I get tested regularly at least once a year. If you are not sure then dont punt as you will never really enjoy yourself. Lose your inhibitions , be careful and enjoy yourself. :hi:

Offline Titi

Hi guys.

Reading through posts here I noticed a lot of people enjoy RO licking sucking etc etc. Are you not worried about catching STD ?

Some times I feel like sucking on sweet juicy pussy but then this STD thought kicks in ?

Cheers.

Punting is not for you.

Offline unus669

Hmmm. I agree with all of the above :hi:

TimeForTea

I'd be more worried about catching something from a civvie girl who might sleep around than from a working girl who needs her health for her job.

Offline MrMatrix

I'd be more worried about catching something from a civvie girl who might sleep around than from a working girl who needs her health for her job.
+1,  So would I.

lovehoney101

hmmm valid point.

Offline shagmore

Not really, you can get an STD from a civil quite as easily.
Fuck - there are enough things in life to worry about with out having to add RO to the list  :D

Offline AllenTheMan

I often have the same concern, but I talked to a Nurse about this a while ago and her advice was 'You don't have much to worry about as long as you get tested reguarly and use common sense'

I took that as don't lick the arsehole of an unwashed EE and you'll probably be ok  :lol:

Offline shagmore

I often have the same concern, but I talked to a Nurse about this a while ago and her advice was 'You don't have much to worry about as long as you get tested reguarly and use common sense'

I took that as don't lick the arsehole of an unwashed EE and you'll probably be ok  :lol:

My sentiments entirely
 :yahoo:

vw

So an unwashed British prossie in your deluded mind is safer?

STDs don't require someone to be unwashed to have them.

Punter115

Just use common sense, once you are down there if it smells fishy get the hell out of it , if it smells fresh get wired in and use a strong mouthwash as soon as possible after the meeting and get checked out at the Gum clinic every 6 months or if in doubt earlier......Enjoy and make her squirm!

Offline Itsnotshy

I've done OWO numerous times with different women,just had my latest check up and all negative just like all the previous times.I know it can be risky,especially for gonorrhea and clamydia,but life is risky generally and you have to have your little pleasures.Rarely do RO though,it just doesn't  do it for me,and makes my tongue muscles hurt the next day.
Main thing you can do to protect yourself is to get vaccinated for Hep B.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I understand it's the socially responsible thing to do but I'm completely failing to see how a punter who regularly visits clap clinic is reducing their chances of catching an STI? You could get a check up every day but if you visit Typhoid Mary you will still catch a dose.

Offline Itsnotshy

I understand it's the socially responsible thing to do but I'm completely failing to see how a punter who regularly visits clap clinic is reducing their chances of catching an STI? You could get a check up every day but if you visit Typhoid Mary you will still catch a dose.
It's a herd infection thing really.The more of the herd,both punters and working girls, that get tested regularly, and treated if necessary ,the smaller the chance of infection persisting and spreading within the herd.
So yes you're right just really the socially responsible thing to do,you're helping others out in the hope they do the right thing too
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 05:19:18 pm by Itsnotshy »

Offline Hungarian Lover

I like going down on a girl as much as the next fanny licker but seeing as any number of dirty smelly cocks have been down there, there's no way I'm poking my tongue and lips down there. Having said that there's only two girls that I would do that with and one of those is no longer operational, the other one is my regular Liverpool punt. I'm up for visit to the clap clinic on Monday before I get back some to more punting, hopefully all will be negative. :dance:

Offline Randy Mcknob

I caught oral herpes from RO on my second only punt.  Her cunt tasted really sweet, like artificial sweetener sweet, I only figured out why when a week latter I bought some zovirax for my first crop of cold sore blisters and it tasted exactly the same.  I guess you're talking about infections more serious than coldsores though.  Before you tell me I should review and name and shame, this was long long before UKP & AW.

vw

I caught oral herpes from RO on my second only punt.  Her cunt tasted really sweet, like artificial sweetener sweet, I only figured out why when a week latter I bought some zovirax for my first crop of cold sore blisters and it tasted exactly the same.  I guess you're talking about infections more serious than coldsores though.  Before you tell me I should review and name and shame, this was long long before UKP & AW.

Naming and shaming not allowed here with sti's anyway.

Offline AllenTheMan

So an unwashed British prossie in your deluded mind is safer?

STDs don't require someone to be unwashed to have them.

hyperbole
hʌɪˈpəːbəli/
noun
noun: hyperbole; plural noun: hyperboles

exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

Offline Likesvariety

Risk from RO is low, as saliva has natural disinfectant properties.

Licking arseholes must carry a significant risk of E-Coli, I am amazed that anyone would want this.

Offline uncle jessie

And the EE girl would want to charge £20 extra for you to do it  :vomit:  :rolleyes:.

vw

hyperbole
hʌɪˈpəːbəli/
noun
noun: hyperbole; plural noun: hyperboles

exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

Bullshit then = Posts posted by Allentheman  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

So you are your reviews hyperboles?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

All for the same pimp too, could you be that pimp?   :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:  Would suit that Annabelle's pimps pocket for people to believe your hyberbole
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 06:40:03 pm by vw »

Offline PepeMAGA

Need to apply a bit of common sense, don't do it with girls that have obvious poor hygiene (suggests they dgaf) or run a conveyor belt service.
Social conscience aside, it's worth getting tested regularly as many STDs can be treated.
ps warn a girl prior to the booking if you want to rim her so she's clean on the inside too.

Offline maxxblue

Social conscience aside, it's worth getting tested regularly as many STDs can be treated.

All STDs can be treated.  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

Licking assholes is a good way to catch Hepatitis C

Offline scutty brown

All STDs can be treated.  :hi:

There aren't efficacious cures or real treatment for HPV or Herpes. You're stuck with both if you catch them.
HIV treatment is suppression, not a cure
Both syphilis and gonorrhea have drug resistant forms, which have no treatment

Offline maxxblue

There aren't efficacious cures or real treatment for HPV or Herpes. You're stuck with both if you catch them.
HIV treatment is suppression, not a cure
Both syphilis and gonorrhea have drug resistant forms, which have no treatment

I agree, SB, some STDs can't be cured (though some can); however, they can all be treated (for instance, as in the example you give).

Offline scutty brown

I agree, SB, some STDs can't be cured (though some can); however, they can all be treated (for instance, as in the example you give).

So how do you treat HPV? You can't. Get it and you have a life-long cancer risk.
How do you treat drug resistant syphilis or gonorrhea? You can't. The drugs don't work.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Hi guys.

To avoid contracting Hepatitis B when performing cunnilingus, get inoculated. I did. Won't stop you maybe getting the clap, though.
If you are worried about getting something nasty from anilingus, don't do it.
Remember, clap is susceptible to antibiotics, whereas Hep B is incurable and, possibly, fatal.
Enjoy!

bigmanbigman

The curse
Eat shit and die
May have some meaning ?