Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rihanne - Premium - South Shields  (Read 1138 times)

6 review(s) for rhiannerose  (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The Outsider]
98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline The Outsider

External Link/Members Only

(Also "rhiannerose" on AdultWork at External Link/Members Only)

There was some discussion on here recently about Rihanne and whether or not she was “the next big thing”.  A couple of positives were followed by a negative.  I thought I’d take the chance to find out for myself. 

I booked half an hour through Premium for £60.  If you’re not a fan of agencies, she’s also on AdultWork, for only £30 extra!  Makes no sense to me.  :dash:

Communications

Arrangements with Premium were straight forward as I’ve come to expect.  Rihanne was available at a time that suited me and I got the address by text. 

Rihanne was working from a terraced house in South Shields.  It’s one I’ve been to before but not for a meeting I’ve reviewed.  The location is not a million miles away from the port.  It’s not the best of areas but it was easy enough to park and my car was still there afterwards.  The property itself is a sparsely furnished “working flat”, but clean enough and fit for purpose. 

First impressions

Rihanne answered the door quickly and I was pleased to be greeted by a pretty, smiling, blonde girl in her underwear and not much else.  She has a really trim figure and great perky boobs with responsive nipples.  I’d say her AdultWork photos are the best guide to her current look and hair colour.  Money exchanged hands and was stashed before a quick start to the action. 

Main event

We kissed standing up and Rihanne was very enthusiastic.  My clothes were gradually removed and after a slight struggle with my shirt buttons I gave in and got naked!  I sat on the bed and Rihanne knelt down to perform some great OWO.  She then joined me on the bed and kept going, getting deeper and deeper.  She coped with some gentle thrusting, whilst occasionally keeping me in check with her hand.  Seemed fair enough to me!

We moved onto sex with cowgirl first, giving me a fantastic view as she took control.  There was still plenty of kissing until she was completely out of breath and then we swapped over.  I’d enquired about her academic achievements earlier on, and she’d confirmed her “A level” success.  It’s not something I do very often, but it seemed a shame not to take up the offer.  So, anal in doggie followed and Rihanne seemed to genuinely enjoy this.  At the risk of seeming greedy, I knew she was also happy with CIM so switched back to oral with Rihanne on her knees to finish and she was good to her word.  She may have swallowed, but don’t hold me to that because I wasn’t paying much attention in the immediate aftermath! 

Conclusion

This was a really good half hour with a pretty, fit, adventurous young lady.  There wasn’t much time for conversation in the half hour, but we got along naturally enough and Rihanne was easy to talk to. 

She certainly delivers with enthusiasm and she’s high up my list for a return visit.  I hope she can be consistent because she’s got a lot to offer.  So, do I think she’s “the next big thing”…?  Ask me again in 12 months!   ;)

Offline johnny34

I booked half an hour through Premium for £60.  If you’re not a fan of agencies, she’s also on AdultWork, for only £30 extra!  Makes no sense to me.  :dash:

After she pays commission to the agency shes effectively wanting double to book her indi  :dash:

Thanks for the review & glad you enjoyed yourself.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review.

I would never see her as a matter of principle, she's one of the greedy twats. She's willing to work for the agency for £75 or £80 per hour but wants £130 as an indi.   :thumbsdown:

I've said many times the best ones keep the same rate as the agency and are happy with the commission saved. Of course she's entitled to charge what she wants but the greed gives me a negative impression of her.   

moreplease

I have the same view as others.... she's greedy!

Even if she charged the same rate as her agency she'd be quids in. To ask for £30 more for a 30 minute booking is ridiculous.... you could book her for 45 minutes via her agency rather than a 30 minute AW booking and still be £10 in pocket  ;)

Daft of her.

Offline The Outsider

I certainly wouldn't book her indie, even though I enjoyed the booking.  Through the agency it's cheaper and there's no messing about with "extras".  At some point she may realize that she's shooting herself in the foot with this approach as it's costing her commission.  Until then, we have the agency option. 

Offline toon972

I was told by a well known independent girl who used to work for an agency that it is the agency that " advises " girls to have a higher rate as an indie. Agency wise it makes sense as guys would probably prefer to book indie if same price.

Offline waynekerr600

It's a no from me based in her dual rates. Hope it loses her more money than she gains from it. Wouldn't book her through the agency on this basis either. I think it shows contempt for the clients.