Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia-so-hot BRISTOL (incall)  (Read 505 times)

4 review(s) for Sofia-so-hot (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Vladimir Putin

External Link/Members Only

Booking made easily by phone.

30mins @ £70

Looks
Said she is half Bulgarian and half Italian, certainly not British. Face maybe 7, she barely made eye contact and the room was dimly lit. Body a solid 9 IMO. Perfect if you like curvy girls.

Services
I phoned her upon arrival and she asked me to wait for 2 minutes despite texting her 10 mins before arrival and it not being a short notice booking. I was waiting for almost 10 mins and finally got a phone call asking 'where are you?'. She then insisted on timing the booking from the agreed time, not the time I actually arrived due to her making me wait. This meant that once I got out the shower she was already reminding me of the time. She even suggested that we might not have enough time to have sex and then tried to push for a massage to start with.

My experince was very similar to that of Mr Maverick3489, but possibly even worse. No kissing of any kind. Asked for £20 extra for OWO which I refused. No touching or licking or breasts. Sex was ok as she seemed to get into it. Her attitude completely changed when we finished and she was quite sweet and polite.

Positives
Stunning body. I was tempted to extend to 1 hour when I saw her, but thankfully I didn't.
Nice flat, good location.

Neutral
Not British. Doesn't bother me particularly, but she presumably purchased a hacked AW profile or got citizenship somehow.

Negative
Romanian-tier attitude
Clock-watcher/rushed
Limited services

Would I return?
No. But this is a great shame as she really is stunning. If she offered a decent set of services and improved her attitude I would be a definite regular.

Offline rudolph hucker

Tin-Eye goes potty with her profile photos, a scammer to be sure.

Offline hottext72

Thanks for the review, sorry this one didn't work out.  I have tried a few times to see her but couldn't get the times sorted and lack of good communication.  She looks really hot, but will not make another attempt with the recent bad reviews.