Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Izabell_  (Read 1027 times)

Offline scott87123

Anyone seen her yet? Tried searching but found nothing.

External Link/Members Only

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Romanian so you pay your money and take your chance.    :hi:

Offline thenicz

Well, I saw no reason not to take a chance, I was in Woking on business, had to change trains at Basingstoke and with a 30 minute window I thought I'd try someone local. Nothing at the top of her page was on offer even trying to touch her arse was a no no. started by giving me a BJ with a condom, first time I've had that since I went with a street hooker about ten years ago. Stupidly I thought OWO meant Oral without and CIM meant what it says on the tin. I asked her about her toys, she said she had none with her. Sadly a waste of £60 for a wank I could have done myself in front of the Computer. On the Plus side she had a beautiful body and was very attractive, but to be honest I didn't want to marry the girl I just wanted to have my cock noshed. I think all in all a negative review
Banned reason: Undesirable, proud of having sexual relations with his under age niece
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Well, I saw no reason not to take a chance, I was in Woking on business, had to change trains at Basingstoke and with a 30 minute window I thought I'd try someone local. Nothing at the top of her page was on offer even trying to touch her arse was a no no. started by giving me a BJ with a condom, first time I've had that since I went with a street hooker about ten years ago. Stupidly I thought OWO meant Oral without and CIM meant what it says on the tin. I asked her about her toys, she said she had none with her. Sadly a waste of £60 for a wank I could have done myself in front of the Computer. On the Plus side she had a beautiful body and was very attractive, but to be honest I didn't want to marry the girl I just wanted to have my cock noshed. I think all in all a negative review

Well now you know the reason not to take a chance on a Romanian.

Why not do a review in the area you saw her in, better than posting in the NE region when she's 400 miles away.

Offline jonjo29

According to her AWork profile she is now in Hampshire.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
According to her AWork profile she is now in Hampshire.

That's why I suggested he posted a review in the area she's in, (getting on for 400 miles away).    :unknown: 

Offline thenicz

Sorry I didn't know what region the post was in, I saw the name Izabell_ and a guy asking if anyone had been with her. If I copy and paste my original post to SE region reviews, maybe that will placate those of you not happy with my post.
Banned reason: Undesirable, proud of having sexual relations with his under age niece
Banned by: daviemac