Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: miss classy type - Nottingham  (Read 3297 times)

21 review(s) for miss classy type (13 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline banquet1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met in September 2017.

15 min meet - £40

Comms: All by phone, called her to check availability and then was round within half an hour. Called her when I was parked up and she directed me where I needed to go.

Location: A parlour on Derby road (I think called Spangles?). Parking was in the shop car park at the front.

The meet: 15 mins, included DFK, OWO, rimming on her and cum on her tits. Full sex was on offer, but I didn't last past the BJ. Her oral was nice and sloppy, not proper deep throat though. I would echo what others have said - her tits and body are incredible. In fact I can't stop thinking about her tits, they might be the best I've ever seen in real life. Facially, I think she looks a fair bit older than the 32 listed on her profile, but she has the tits and body of someone in their 20s. They more than make up for it!

I would definitely go back (I had actually visited her a coupe of years ago - similar experience), and would recommend based on those tits alone. In case you can't tell, I really fucking liked her tits.

Offline ir34

Cum2quick

Hi
I had a very positive experience with her the last time I visited Spangles.  I would agree with the comment about her body she is as fit as fuck and also about bj.

I should have done my own review but was to lazy sorry guys. Still have reservations about the rooms at Spangles but always had good service there

Offline NervousJ

Funnily enough she's on my hot list...ha ha...

It's the rooms that put me off from visiting if they are as small as folks say... Not to mention shagging on a massage table.....

Must admit I've often looked at those tits and wondered why I haven't visited....

Offline m@rk

Must have seen her 10+ times now. Always had a great service..
Thing that stopped me going was having to walk out afterwards into the carpark where im sure most of the vans parked up kniw where you have just been.

Offline RogerBoner

Thing that stopped me going was having to walk out afterwards into the carpark where im sure most of the vans parked up kniw where you have just been.
I've visited Ellie many times before I wanted more space for proper sessions.
The car park is very discreet and the vans aren't watching you. There has always been a doorbell issue and the 3 minute wait can be excruciating.  It's far more discreet than Genesis 2 where everyone in the hairdressers next door (Sharkeys) are commenting on who's making their way in or out. Or Bubbles where there's bound to be a friend of the wife waving over from the traffic lights.

Offline banquet1

Is she British-Indian?

She's not, she's white British. I can see why you think that, her pics do look like she has brown skin. I think that's just fake tan though!

Offline banquet1

I did think that. Also, I'm pretty sure some people I know were sat outside the pub opposite, but luckily avoided being seen (I think!)

Offline banquet1

Funnily enough she's on my hot list...ha ha...

It's the rooms that put me off from visiting if they are as small as folks say... Not to mention shagging on a massage table.....

Must admit I've often looked at those tits and wondered why I haven't visited....

Yeah, the rooms (or at least the one I was in) were tiny, and it is just a massage table. Not the most spacious or comfortable, but it was alright.

Offline ir34

She's not, she's white British. I can see why you think that, her pics do look like she has brown skin. I think that's just fake tan though!

Cheers mate. That is some serious tan.

Good review, and glad you enjoyed!

peckerwood806

I wud definitely see her if she was in a hotel or apartment in the city.

randypostman

Her profile on aw says she is in Doncaster!!

Offline banquet1

Her profile on aw says she is in Doncaster!!

Yeah I think she might move around a bit, she was in Coventry not long ago.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
A neutral review has neen posted this morning by NervousJimmy...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=170151.0