Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly73  (Read 473 times)

HornyKentMan

I've seen Kelly a few times now and I know what I get for my money (VFM). Not going into detailed descriptions, but she's friendly and fun, gives a fantastic deep throat blowjob and fucks like a rabbit. She can do the GFE but I prefer the PSE and believe me she can deliver it. Love it when she talks dirty when she cums - and she really does! She has an extensive "likes" list and I have yet to find something she isn't good at. She's slim with great nipples to suck and tweak and has a smooth shaved pussy. She's 43 so shows some signs of age but still good in my book - better than her gallery suggests.
The flat is small and rather messy, but clean and parking is easy on the street. Never had any issues in the area when I have visited.
I will be back for more soon!

External Link/Members Only

Offline One Eyed Snake

I've seen Kelly a few times now and I know what I get for my money (VFM). Not going into detailed descriptions, but she's friendly and fun, gives a fantastic deep throat blowjob and fucks like a rabbit. She can do the GFE but I prefer the PSE and believe me she can deliver it. Love it when she talks dirty when she cums - and she really does! She has an extensive "likes" list and I have yet to find something she isn't good at. She's slim with great nipples to suck and tweak and has a smooth shaved pussy. She's 43 so shows some signs of age but still good in my book - better than her gallery suggests.
The flat is small and rather messy, but clean and parking is easy on the street. Never had any issues in the area when I have visited.
Twice this lady let me down even after I'd driven 25 miles to see her. I so her once and she was late then.
I will be back for more soon!

External Link/Members Only