Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B2B massage by Karina in Bayswater  (Read 1713 times)

Offline ss1313

After various bad experiences and much consideration I used London backpage again, and much to my surprise I found Karina.. the communication throughout booking stage was very prompt. I initially booked for 30min at £60 but when I saw Karina in person, my dick took over my brain and I extended the booking to 1hrs at £100

After taking a quick shower, she started massaging my back with lots of cc swipes :rolleyes: the massage itself was quite soft but the techniques were indeed really good. However, unlike other masseuse Karina actually massages a bit faster and the music played in background is also RNB/Pop instead of any slow sensual music.

Then she asked me to turn over and that's when the real fun started. She knows what she its doing and she's good at it.. I haven't been this aroused since my visits to Hannah in Earl's Court. She was lying on top of me and massaging my cock gently while I continuously fingered her wet pussy with one hand and played with her bobs with the other  :dance:

The sensations during this encounter were mind blowing. After a much needed ejaculation, she just lied still on top of me for couple of min and that moment itself was blissful. While I was leaving the premises she gave a nice little kiss and asked to visit her again someone (which I would indeed do)..... oh and while I was leaving the premises I crossed path with the next punter entering in the building's hallway which was a bit awkward but then who gives a shit about that anyways :lol:

All in all it was a great time spent with Karina and by the looks of it, she its currently on top of my list now.

External Link/Members Only

Offline londonlad497

The ad says you will be most impressed with the accuracy of my profile. I would be if that was her in the photos and she was 22 :lol:

Offline ss1313

The ad says you will be most impressed with the accuracy of my profile. I would be if that was her in the photos and she was 22 :lol:

I believe her to be in early to mid twenties. Although she looks very different in person as compared to her pics in backpage ad, but most certainly in a good way..

Offline MindyandMork

I believe her to be in early to mid twenties. Although she looks very different in person as compared to her pics in backpage ad, but most certainly in a good way..

Hmm, Googling her number also gets you a FBM from Oksana:
External Link/Members Only

Wonder if they offer a duo/4 hander??